• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

grannyof2

this is one from my part of town and i actually know the reep family, geez damn, corey was driving a blazer that hit a woman killing her a friend took the blame for it, reeps sister was supposingly killed by a knox county cop, the cop supposed to have beat another girlfriend he had, the younger brother of reep had to join the service to get out of his drug abuse problems its a freakin circus.:confused:
http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2008/apr/22/mom-nets-7-years-neglect-charges/

Your a piece of shit. You don’t know his family and you certainly don’t know him.. it’s people like YOU that cause trauma for others. I can honestly say even since we were kids I’ve never met a more loving person and had we kept in touch I would have stood by him 100%. Karma is a bad bitch remember that. God knows what he did and didn’t do. That’s what matters.
Post automatically merged:

As far as his brother goes... it’s those we THINK are the better ones that aren’t. His brother is 100xs worse then me ever thought about meeting. I hope you choke on a dick

Seems a lot of bored people are googling violent acquaintances these days.
We seem to be averaging 2-3 a week.

Most interesting how each one sounds the same, angry and defends the Perp.
Makes for funny interludes though.
--------
Some additional context....

www.tba2.org › reepp_062708PDF
IN THE COURT OF CRIMINAL APPEALS OF TENNESSEE AT KNOXVILLE

this is one from my part of town and i actually know the reep family, geez damn, corey was driving a blazer that hit a woman killing her a friend took the blame for it, reeps sister was supposingly killed by a knox county cop, the cop supposed to have beat another girlfriend he had, the younger brother of reep had to join the service to get out of his drug abuse problems its a freakin circus.:confused:
http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2008/apr/22/mom-nets-7-years-neglect-charges/
Punctuation, get you some!

Your a piece of shit. You don’t know his family and you certainly don’t know him.. it’s people like YOU that cause trauma for others. I can honestly say even since we were kids I’ve never met a more loving person and had we kept in touch I would have stood by him 100%. Karma is a bad bitch remember that. God knows what he did and didn’t do. That’s what matters.

As far as his brother goes... it’s those we THINK are the better ones that aren’t. His brother is 100xs worse then me ever thought about meeting. I hope you choke on a dick

Fuck, this thread was started in 2008! 12 years old. If the poster was going to be struck by kharma, that shit happened in like 2009. Thanks for regurgitating a boring thread on a filthy piece of shit child abuser I gladly missed the first go round. Fuck off Carrie and find a DOTM (Dick of the Month) worth defending.

@carriehurst84 I actually did choke on a dick yesterday. But it was by choice and I rather enjoyed it.

"...even since we were kids I’ve never met a more loving person and had we kept in touch I would have stood by him 100%." Soooo you admit that you lost contact with him and aren't really sure what kind of person he turned out to be. Hmmm....interesting. Come back and play when you can form a functional fucking sentence.

Thanks for resurrecting a 12 year old thread that not one single person remembered ..

Idiot ..

Back