• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Years ago when my oldest was little she got up in the middle of the night to see the snow. She was 2 and a half. I woke up because I heard a weird noise. Freaked out when I realized she was outside the door. We hadn't realized she could reach the top lock. I am only aware of her going out because she had dressed in layers but couldn't open the door to get back in with her gloves on. It was the first time she had ever even opened the door. No prior warning and her being my first not something that I had considered. Though we did add another latch much higher on the door.

Given the rest of the story, I withdraw my cum dumpster comment. Sounds like a (probably preventable) tragedy. Hope she didn’t suffer long.
Like your withdraw-many wouldn’t bother.
Post automatically merged:

Dont know if i agree with the charges here.

Ive had a 5 year old who went through a phase where she kept trying to run away. I spent most my life on night shift and slept during the day, if the wife wasnt home dealing with it and had perhaps just left the kid watching tv or something while she ran errands, id have no clue the kid was busting loose.

And although 3 may be pushing it, almost every kid ive had the misfortune of raising had shown a capability to get through windows, even from a young age. Simply ensuring the front door cant be opened isnt a fix.

Sleeping shouldnt be a crime.
I’m glad to hear I’m not the only one. Yes, many tragedies can be foreseen and avoided, but not all. Sadly it often takes something horrible to happen to one unfortunate soul to save another down the line. Like rip away blind cords or toilet locks- a child’s unfortunate death lead to those. I never would have worried my kids would have woken up and went outside if we were napping, but I guess they could have. Sometimes I’m amazed all three of my kids made it to adulthood alive-seriously, I have decided that is my life’s greatest accomplishment.

Last edited:
An Akron mother was outraged Friday morning when she learned that she and the father of her children were heading to prison for the death of their 2-year-old daughter, who was found unresponsive in the cold last February.

“That is so f----- up!” Tierra Williams, 23, shouted as a Summit County sheriff’s deputy put handcuffs on her wrists.

“Stop, Tierra!” Angela Williams, Tierra’s mother, admonished from the gallery.

“I’m so f------ mad!” Tierra Williams said as a deputy led her from the courtroom.

This was the dramatic ending to the emotional sentencing of Williams and Dariaun Parker, Williams’ ex-boyfriend.

Parker, 25, and Williams pleaded guilty last November to child endangering, which carries a penalty of up to three years in prison. Both were hoping for probation, while prosecutors urged prison time.

Summit County Common Pleas Judge Alison McCarty sentenced Parker to two years in prison and Williams to 18 months. She told both she will consider releasing them early.

Williams found her daughter, Wynter Parker, unconscious Feb. 2 outside the family’s Willow Run apartment near the Goodyear Airdock and made a frantic call to 911.

“She’s frozen! She’s frozen!” Williams told the dispatcher.

Angela Williams, Tierra’s mother, begged McCarty to give her daughter probation. She said her daughter is a good mother who made “one bad decision” and has suffered enough.

“We need to heal as a family and not be pulled apart with her being gone from her kids and her family,” Angela Williams said.

“I take full responsibility ...” Williams said, unable to continue.

“It was a tragic accident,” Parker said. “I’ve learned from it. I can’t talk right now ...”

McCarty said the couple found themselves in a dysfunctional situation, with Parker up all night recording music in a studio for a career for which he wasn’t yet being paid and Williams working during the day cutting clients’ hair at their homes and unable to take two young children with her.

“That needed to be resolved,” the judge said. “That’s an untenable situation.”

Fuck them both. Let them rot in prison.

Parker up all night recording music in a studio for a career for which he wasn’t yet being paid

In other words, he thinks he a musician but no one likes his shit. Too bad. Maybe Bubba will let him sing while he's getting sodomized.

Wow thats bullshit. Why did she get almost the same sentence as him? She wasnt even the one home at the fucking time.

This is absolute fucking MADNESS. Prison time for working. That's all that happened here. The woman committed the crime of being black, poor, and having a job while dating a deadbeat. Shameful.

SOOOOO many other parents do soooooo much worse, and deliberately with the intent to cause harm, to their kids and get FAR less punishment.

This is so fucking disgusting.

Wonder why she even pled guilty. Shoulda fought that shit.

I don’t ask permission

Should learn your fucking place and start doing better by your owner, i mean husband

Maybe someone should have told this piece of shit before he made three children that it was time to grow up and give up his music career.

Someone should let Tee Tee know it was pretty fucked up that a two year old froze to death because she and her penis are shitty parents.

@Satanica
An Akron mother apologized to a Summit County judge for her profanity-laced outburst in court after she was sentenced to prison for the death of her 2-year-old daughter — and begged to be released early.

“As a mother even as numb as I am I have two boys I have to care for,” Tierra Williams said in a recent handwritten letter to Summit County Common Pleas Judge Alison McCarty. “They are the only thing that’s keeping me going in here. And given the chance I will walk a straight line.”

Both Williams and Dariaun Parker, the father of Wynter Parker, have requested an early release after serving about two months in prison for the death of Wynter, who was found unresponsive in the cold last February. The couple, who are no longer together, pleaded guilty in November to child endangering, a third-degree felony that carries up to three years in prison.

McCarty sentenced Williams to 18 months and Parker to two years in prison on Jan. 25.

The prison sentences sparked outrage among many in the community who questioned whether this penalty was warranted for the parents who already were suffering from the loss of their daughter.

Because Williams, 23, was sentenced to less than two years, she was eligible to apply for an early release as soon as she arrived in prison. Parker, 25, must serve six months in prison before he’s eligible to be released.

Parker has not yet had a hearing on his early release request. Paul Grant, Parker’s attorney, said in the release request that Parker will “focus on changing his work and sleep patterns to match his children’s needs.”

“If he could turn back time, he would absolutely have made better judgments to ensure the safety of his child,” Grant said.

Numerous family members, colleagues and friends of Parker sent letters to McCarty, urging her to consider granting him an early release.

Among them was Darrita Davis, an organizer with the Akron Organizing Collaborative, who said Parker has worked for the organization for two years and has worked hard to “make sure that young people in the community are civically engaged.”

“Dariaun Parker is a great man with so much to offer the city of Akron,” Davis said.

Other supporters called Parker good, kind-hearted, loving, respectful, intelligent, driven and honest.

“I don’t feel as if taking him away from the other children and the family is something that he or they deserve in this time of need,” wrote Jalen Faircloth, one of Parker’s cousins.

Last edited:
I'm face palming myself wish y'all could see me. I know they don't look like the type who'd have lick of common sense. Lock the doors and if the lil nugget can figure out the lock. Use one of those knob things where u have to squeeze the sides and turn, hell if you can't afford tht go to the dollar store and get a few door jams to lodge firmly under the door. I'm the McGuyver of moms.

Last edited:
Well its assinine to expect a 2yo to just babysit herself while one parent sleeps all day n the other works. These kids being outside by themselves cos nobody was watching them had become a pattern so it wasnt just a 1 time fuck up. Fuck these irresponsible twits.

An Akron mother released early from prison for the 2018 death of her 2-year-old daughter in frigid weather is in trouble again.

Tierra Williams, who was released from prison in April after serving three months and placed on probation, was convicted last week of assault for an incident in Canton involving her mother.

With this conviction, Williams violated her probation and she will be back before Summit County Judge Alison McCarty to answer for it next week. The potential penalties include a return trip to prison.

“You suffered a terrible loss,” McCarty told Williams in April when she agreed to grant her request for an early release. “I’m sure you’ve gotten the message.”

In the meantime, McCarty granted an early prison release for Dariaun Parker, Williams’ ex-boyfriend and the father of her 2-year-old daughter, Wynter, as well as their two other young children. Parker served about nine months and will be on probation for two years.

Wynter was found unresponsive in the cold Feb. 2, 2018, outside the family’s Akron apartment. Williams had left Wynter with Parker while she was out with the couple’s 4-year-old son. Parker feel asleep and lost track of Wynter on a day when temperatures hovered between 12 and 18 degrees.

Williams, 24, and Parker, 25, pleaded guilty in November to child endangering, a third-degree felony that carries up to three years in prison. McCarty sentenced Williams to 18 months and Parker to two years in prison Jan. 25.

The prison sentences sparked outrage among many in the community who questioned whether the penalty was warranted for the parents who already were suffering from the loss of their daughter.

Because Williams was sentenced to less than two years, she was eligible to apply for an early release as soon as she arrived in prison. Parker has to serve at least six months.

Williams was pregnant when Wynter died. While Williams was in prison, her mother cared for the two young children — her 4-year-old son and the new baby boy.

Williams begged McCarty to be released from prison early so she could care for her two sons. She also apologized to the judge for her profanity-laced outburst when she learned she was going to prison.

McCarty told Williams she didn’t intend for her to serve her entire prison sentence. She said she wanted Williams to think about the dysfunctional situation that led to Wynter’s death and how neighbors had been called to the couple’s apartment on several occasions when Wynter and her brother were left unattended.

One of the conditions of Williams’ probation was that she obey all laws.

Williams, though, ran afoul of this requirement on Sept. 10 . Williams hit and choked her mother, Angela Graham, during an argument, causing injuries to her head, wrist and neck. When a female neighbor, tried to intervene, Williams struck her in the face, breaking her glasses, according to a police report.

Williams, who is living in Canton, though not with her mother, was charged with domestic violence. She pleaded no contest Sept. 19 in Canton Municipal Court and was found guilty of a lesser offense of assault, a first-degree misdemeanor.

Judge John Poulos sentenced Williams to 180 days in jail, with all but 10 days suspended. He gave her credit for 10 days she had already served. He also ordered her to attend an anger management class, to have no contact with her mother or the neighbor, and to pay restitution, according to court documents.
1591041117011.png

Last edited:
Mom you raised this ungrateful sow.

Egg now you lost free childcare and a place for children to go the next time you and the baby making penis get locked up.

"Egg" would imply the child. I had a friend who referring to his ex used the term "egg donor". That would be more correct.

Back