• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A mother and her teenage son were stabbed, strangled and fatally bludgeoned with a gym weight in their Bronx apartment by a fiend who callously threw torn-up money on the woman’s body before fleeing, sources told The Post.

Marisol Ortiz, 51, of Belmont, and her son Alanche Delorbe, who was a day away from turning 15, were found dead in their apartment — and police were searching into the late-night hours for the woman’s boyfriend, sources said.

The crime was incredibly vicious. While both had been bashed with a heavy weight, the mother was also stabbed in the head and the boy strangled, according to law-enforcement sources.

Ortiz’s 22-year-old daughter discovered the bodies.

“I just heard the daughter screaming,” upstairs neighbor Iris Rosa, 58, told The Post. “I didn’t hear no words. It was just ‘Ahhhhh!’ And then nothing.”

Police could not say exactly when the murders happened. Neighbor Angel Cabrera told NBC News that he’d heard screaming at 1 or 2 a.m., but had thought it was from a party.

Back