• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 5-month-old girl is OK after police said her mother recorded herself plunging the baby's head underwater.

Laquanda Mosley faces charges including aggravated assault with intent to murder, first-degree child cruelty and terroristic threats after police said she recorded a video of herself holding her baby underwater.

Kevin Dandridge, the child's father said Mosley became upset and threatened to harm the child when he asked for custody. He said Mosley was angry at him and sent him the videos threatening to kill the child in retaliation.
https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/sp...g-baby-s-head-underwater-police-say/854850591
1539846734392.png
1539846755920.png

Little baby looks so unhappy. people usually take too many photos, and upload the best one. If that is one of the "best", I really worry for the little girl.

Ooooo, that's one mean looking breeder! I hope Daddy and daughter live happily ever after. Devil cow... :shifty:

They won't ... he don't want that baby ... like how do you think this fight even started at all?

Its the same old fight its ever is, the you better get your ass home before I kill this baby ... fight.

I bet he showed the video to tall his friends before he called anyone ...

Him: Look at this y'all ... She's crazy

One of his friends: Oh Mutha fakka, she going to kill that baby.

They won't ... he don't want that baby ... like how do you think this fight even started at all?

Its the same old fight its ever is, the you better get your ass home before I kill this baby ... fight.

I bet he showed the video to tall his friends before he called anyone ...

Him: Look at this y'all ... She's crazy

One of his friends: Oh Mutha fakka, she going to kill that baby.
I would agree but this paragraph links to different direction

Kevin Dandridge, the child's father said Mosley became upset and threatened to harm the child when he asked for custody. He said Mosley was angry at him and sent him the videos threatening to kill the child in retaliation.

I'm glad the poor 'lil thing is OK for now....
Reminds me of tiny Semaj Crosby murdered and stuffed under a sofa within an hour of a CPS visit. Was there ever a photo of Semaj smiling? I've been following Semaj Crosby via google alerts. Someone knows how she died but they won't snitch, it's just a lot of "someone could have done a better job" articles.

Well, at least babygirl is alive (for now). I hope she grows up and bitch stomps that mouth breather skank trash that gave birth to her.

The attorney for the mother accused of dunking her baby underwater told Channel 2 Action News that she never placed the child's life in danger.

Attorney Paul Liston said Laquanda Mosley developed postpartum depression after giving birth to her baby five months ago and suffered from PTSD from holding in the fact she had been raped in the past.

Liston told Channel 2’s Tom Jones that his client never completely dunked her child's head underwater in a tub and said the video posted on social media only made it look that way.

“She's telling me that child's face was never underwater,” Liston said.

Liston said Mosley was very angry last Tuesday, but she wasn't so angry she tried to drown her 5-month-old baby.

Liston said Mosley became angry after Dandridge said something that made her think about how he stole her money and left her homeless.

“He takes her money. He takes her last $80 and walks out the door,” Liston said.

He said that sent Mosley into a psychotic episode.

“That is part of the reason why she is so angry on the videotape,” Liston told Jones.

Liston is asking the courts for a psychiatric evaluation of his client where one day she would be able to get her kids back
https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/cl...-in-water-has-postpartum-depression/859104375

Why is she defending her. That laid needs the Psychiatric ward now

Well she probably needed Psyche.help before the guy that walked out with her last eighty bucks got her pregnant.

Hey ... that's a good idea ... mental Health classes for all students should be part of
the curriculum,in every public school even if its only a class that you go to every
other week ... like in the olden days when we went to shop and home economics,
I think there would be a benefit to teaching kids what a healthy brain looks like ... and what a UN-healthy brain looks like, and what makes them that way. Maybe a class would help them to identify when they're in trouble, or when someone else is.

I think the same about religion classes ... but I think it should be RICHER than the religion classes we got, because there are lots of faiths, (all of them have a great message) And if i was in charge of the world or at least Canada, World religion classes would start in grade one ... because that would be fun for kids to explore the rituals and faiths of other cultures, the music and the food. The feasts and their meanings. The messages ... all of it.

I hope she never gets this baby back or any of her other children. I don't even want these children placed with family members, they might let this good for nothing mother see the children.

God hates fags is a great message?

That's considered a very conservative, fundamental view by a lot of modern churches and followers of Christ. Any so-called Christian who toes that line is being willfully ignorant to push their own agenda. It's something I've studied in depth recently because following a shakeup in pastoral staff at my church, the new lineup requires ministry leaders to sign a document which says we will not support or promote same sex relationships and I wanted to be sure of my info before I went off half cocked. I won't be going back there.

That's considered a very conservative, fundamental view by a lot of modern churches and followers of Christ. Any so-called Christian who toes that line is being willfully ignorant to push their own agenda. It's something I've studied in depth recently because following a shakeup in pastoral staff at my church, the new lineup requires ministry leaders to sign a document which says we will not support or promote same sex relationships and I wanted to be sure of my info before I went off half cocked. I won't be going back there.
Actually, God hates no one. It's people who hate. I used to hate, but I grew up. I have too much tolerance for many people, including my wife. (read that however you want)

My son's donor pissed me off so bad today, I wanna hurt him. I looked at my toddler, and just cried. I couldn't hurt my boy. Kill dis BITCH.

1623720902824.png

The two clips, posted to Facebook Tuesday night, show the infant in a plastic baby bathtub. In one 6-second clip, Mosley can be seen lifting her baby by the legs, dunking the infant’s face under water and leaving it there for several seconds. A second clip shows Mosley place her hands on the child’s upper chest while water flows up to meet most of the baby’s face.

A disturbing screenshot of a private message, allegedly between Mosley and the child’s father, that was uploaded alongside the videos shows the 27-year-old threatened to kill the infant on Facebook Live if he didn’t send her child support money.

"This baby about to die on god," one threat read.

"Send me my money now or she bouta die on (Facebook) live," another message read.

There's a procedure in place for filing a claim for child support, but there's no way to force that money out of the bio donor. I know a man whose marriage collapsed, and he actually quit his well paying job for a minimum wage dead end job just to spite his ex. I also know one who found another fool to marry him, and she protects his ass and supports him so he doesn't have to work. :rolleyes:At least that one has renal disease or something else that will eventually result in a painful death. He deserves nothing less. Many efforts were made to collect from that asshole, but I think a few hundred bucks is the most bio mom managed to wring out of his sorry ass.

Back