• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A young Tennessee boy has been determined dead, and his father has been arrested for murder.

Joe Clyde Daniels was last seen at his home Tuesday night.

Daniels was the subject of a massive search and rescue operation. But Saturday, TBI agents announced they no longer believed Daniels was alive.

They arrested Daniels' father, Joseph Ray Daniels, after he confessed to killing his son.

TBI said Daniels intentionally killed his son, Joe Clyde, in their home in the early morning of April 3-4.

Daniels' body still has not been found, but investigators vow to continue searching in order to bring closure to the family.
http://www.waff.com/story/37901893/father-arrested-for-killing-5-year-old-son
16488356_G.jpg
1623204267930.png

Last edited:
The little boy was Non verbal Autistic. This monster pig murdered his own little boy who couldn't possibly have mouthed off to him but probably cried a bit and probably wet his pants. A lot. But this fat fucker, instead of finding the joy in little Joey, only saw what wasn't perfect. I'm so angry right now I can barely get a coherent thought out. But keep watch as the TBI says it's very possible that more arrests could be soon. Will it be Mom? Her story has changed multiple times already. I hate most humans. The world is an ugly place.

The little boy was Non verbal Autistic. This monster pig murdered his own little boy who couldn't possibly have mouthed off to him but probably cried a bit and probably wet his pants. A lot. But this fat fucker, instead of finding the joy in little Joey, only saw what wasn't perfect. I'm so angry right now I can barely get a coherent thought out. But keep watch as the TBI says it's very possible that more arrests could be soon. Will it be Mom? Her story has changed multiple times already. I hate most humans. The world is an ugly place.
I find it somehow worse when the child is non verbal... another degree of confusion and pain they must feel.

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI) has announced a new arrest in the case of a missing five-year-old with autism. They have now charged both his mother and father in connection to his disappearance and death.

Joe Clyde Daniels was reported missing by his parents the morning of April 4. His dad told deputies that Clyde had left the home barefooted, dressed in his pajamas sometime between Tuesday night and Wednesday morning.

After a three-day search, authorities say his father, Joseph Daniels, intentionally killed his son and then hid his son’s body. According to court documents, Joseph Ray Daniels admitted he hit his son with a closed fist until he died. He was charged on Saturday with one count of Criminal Homicide.

Monday night, the TBI said the investigation led them to arrest the boy’s mother, Krystal Nicole Daniels. She is charged with one count of Aggravated Child Neglect or Endangerment and being held in jail on a $1,000,000 bond.

Authorities have not located Joe Clyde Daniels’ body.
http://whnt.com/2018/04/09/mother-of-missing-tennessee-child-arrested-charged-in-his-death/
DaZFZ8eU8AA6kbO.jpg

[doublepost=1523334879,1523334695][/doublepost]
Court documents reveal that the father of a 5-year-old boy presumed missing was beaten to death.

According to the affidavit, Joseph Ray Daniels admitted he struck Joe Clyde Daniels repeatedly in the body, upper torso, head and face with a closed fist until his son on April 4 was deceased at their residence on Garners Creek Road.

The affidavit says that Daniels placed the body of his 5-year-old son in the trunk of his car and disposed of his body in a remote, rural area.
http://whnt.com/2018/04/09/court-do...o-beating-5-year-old-autistic-child-to-death/

Ewww. That poor babyboy never had a chance with these piece of shit parents. I would have loved him up and down. He looks SO much like my son. This hurts my heart. I'm going to go cuddle Lishy for a while.

According to police, Krystal Daniels admitted to being present at the family's home on April 4 "when Joseph Ray Daniels intentionally caused the death of their son."

Investigators claim Krystal Daniels did not report the abuse and homicide of her son despite having multiple opportunities to do so. She also allegedly knew that her husband had disposed of the boy's body.

The mother is accused of taking "active steps" to "obfuscate" the abuse and homicide of Joe Clyde.
http://www.wsmv.com/story/37916524/police-mother-was-at-home-when-5-year-old-joe-clyde-was-killed

http://fox17.com/news/local/search-for-baby-joe-clyde-daniels-we-know-where-hes-not-says-searcher

5-year-old Joe Clyde Daniels was reported missing on April 4 by his father Joseph Daniels. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation says the father ultimately admitted to beating his son to death and disposing of his body after the boy urinated on the floor.

Although Joseph Clyde Daniels gave police several locations where he allegedly left his son's body, searches have largely come up empty. During a search on the weekend of June 2, searchers did find a blanket believed to be that of the non-verbal, autistic child.

The searchers who found the blanket were part of Texas Equusearch, a mounted search and recovery team specializing in the search for missing persons.

Midwest Search Leader David Rader and his team have now assisted in five searches for Joe Clyde. Rader says one of his foot crews found the blanket, but is cautious about the finding.

"It still needs to be tested for forensic evidence to confirm it's his," says Rader. The blanket was found along CCC Road, one of the locations Joseph Daniels had mentioned to authorities.

Rader's team and police searched again last weekend without results. "We covered a lot of ground," Rader says, "basically, we know where he's (Joe Clyde) not."

You know, when my children & grandchildren had accidents, I helped them get cleaned up.
I encouraged them, and let them know it was okay, and we would try to make it to the
potty the next time. Then, I cleaned up the mess, and did the laundry. Not once did I consider
that I should beat them to death.
This, little man needed more love and caring, not brutality and anger. May he rest in peace.
And the nasty pigs that took his life, should be beat to death but slowly.

https://fox17.com/news/local/tbi-di...ng-letter-claiming-joe-clyde-daniels-is-alive

"As with any case we investigate, we pursue any evidence presented to us that is relevant to the case. We are working to determine the legitimacy of a letter sent to the grandparents of Joe Clyde Daniels but at this time have no reason to believe this will change the focus of the investigation."
Dickson County Sheriff Jeff Bledsoe agreed with the TBI's reply, saying his agency is also investigating alongside the TBI.
"My opinion is it is a staged letter, however, the investigation should reveal the intent of the letters content," Bledsoe says.

I don't think I trust anyone in this family. I would be interested to know if the letter was sent to the paternal or maternal grandparents.

The mother looks slow as fuck and the sperm donor just looks violent.

I don't believe he is still alive. Why would the father confess to killing him if he didn't? Also, if he is alive, let's see some proof. Produce him.

Last edited:
A judge has denied Joseph Daniels' request to be moved to another facility.

Joe Clyde Daniels’ father appeared in Dickson County court Thursday where his attorney again asked for him to be moved from Riverbend Maximum Security prison to a special needs facility.

Defense attorney Jake Lockert said his client has lost more than 50 pounds and suffers from a psychological condition that requires special care. Lockert asked once before for Daniels to be moved but the request was also denied.

Both Daniels and his wife, Krystal, face charges in the death of their son, Joe Clyde. The child's father is charged with homicide and his mother was charged with neglect.

Back