• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
He has died

An Escambia County jail inmate accused of torturing and abusing a child has died, officials said.

Andrew Bennett Celaius was found hanging in his cell last week and was taken to a hospital, according to Asst. State Attorney John Molchan. He has died at the hospital, Molchan said.

It was not painful enough and he was probably unconscious from the time of the hanging.

Last edited:
I'm really annoyed this piece of shit killed himself.

Scum like this needs to live out their life being hated by everybody.

He couldn't handle being exposed for the slime that he is so he got to take the easiest option of them all.

How do jails still let these monsters get away with hanging themselves? I was so sick when Ariel Castro offed himself. Yeah, I'm glad he's dead, but he deserved much worse.

At least his friend's still breathing. Hope Eric's ready for a hellish existence.

That said, I'm sure his victim will be happy to hear he's rotting away unloved.

Last edited:
I’ve decided his cell mate or if none a guard rigged it to look like a suicide. He was petrified and pooped his pants. First they strangled him slowly while he struggled and panicked-suffering until he passed out and then they’d revive him and repeat scenario. The last time they couldn’t wake him so the strung him up for good.
It could’ve happened that way...

So the baby torturing pussy really killed himself?? I wonder why. Was he too embarrassed for people to know what an evil piece of shit he was? He wouldn't have to worry about the other case being reopened because of double jeopardy. Maybe I'm giving him too much credit assuming he knows what double jeopardy even is. Regardless, I'm sad he took the easy way out. There would have been plenty of prisoners anxious to get their paws on a sicko child abuser like him.

The mother of a 2-year-old girl who was abused last year is telling her side of the story.

Maranda Mixson was charged with child neglect. Her boyfriend at the time, Andrew Bennett Ross Celauis, was charged with aggravated child abuse.

Mixson said her world has been flipped upside down. Her three kids were taken away from, her but she had no idea what was happening to her youngest child.

“100 percent, I did not know about the abuse that was occurring,” Mixson said.

Mixson said she moved out of state after receiving death threats.

“The past year and a half has been, you know, just trying to rebuild what’s been broken,” she said. “It’s been extremely difficult.”

She was living at a home with Ross Celauis in early 2019. Deputies say he was caught on home cameras torturing Mixson’s daughter while wearing a werewolf mask, burning her skin, shooting an airsoft gun at her and the child was seen wearing a dog shock collar.

“Take into account that this man wore a mask every time he abused her, so in the eyes of a 2-year-old, she wasn’t being abused by Ben, she was being abused by this werewolf character,” Mixson said. “She did not show any signs that he was harming her.” Dumb Bitch it doesn't matter.

She said she first took her child to the hospital after seeing marks on her skin, but they told her it was ringworm. She went back twice after that before it was determined to be abuse.

She said Ross Celauis never showed them any signs of violence toward them.

“He never even yelled at us,” she said. “He also had three children of his own who frequented our house, and he was not abusive toward them either.”

Before he was set to go to trial, he killed himself. No great loss to the world.

“The man was a sociopath,” Mixson said. That you would still be sucking on today.

Now she has a message for other mothers.

“You have to be careful with who you leave your kids with because people are very good at putting masks on,” she said. Or bitches like you are too stupid.

She’s serving 24 months of probation and plans to appeal the charges. She says she is doing everything she can to get her three children back. A GoFundMe has been set up to help Mixson get an attorney and get her children back. I pray for her children because she will just find another loser to torment her children.

So far she has gotten 75 dollars of the 20,000 she is asking for.

The two contributors need a kick in the ass

Last edited:
Many people questioned whether I was aware of the abuse. The police, upon further investigation, admitted that they were aware that I had nothing to do with the abuse- and I even assisted them in finding all of the evidence to convict Andrew. The investigation team, and the DA told me that they were going to have my charges dropped- and cried with me as we watched the disgusting videos of what this monster did to my baby.

the night the story aired on the news- Andrew hung himself while in “protective custody” in escambia county’s jail.

With no one left to charge- the state turned its back on me. I was still charged with the neglect.

At my plea date- I fought with my attorney that I did not want to accept the charges, becauseit had been proven that I did nothing wrong. My attorney then told me that if I did not accept the states plea deal- I would be sentenced to prison, THAT DAY. So I was forced to make a choice between “going to prison” or accepting probation and the opportunity to be able to fightfor my children.

As disgusting as this case has been handled- I still stand strong in fighting for rights of my children. Prior to this instance, I had never been introuble like this. I had never been investigated for abuse or neglect. And I was frequently the “kids hang out house” for my daughters friends.

Some of the public sent me nasty messages asking questions about how I could have missed the abuse. I’d like to address that- there were no signs of abuse. Andrew hid his face from ayla- so she never “told on him”. Ayla was only two years old, and she has speech difficulties and truthfully needs speech therapy. Her father has been an alcoholic and left us a week after Ayla was born. His presence in her life was spotty at best- until this instance gave him the opportunity to play “Daddy of the year”. What people didn’t know, was that Aylas Father- Ryan - dropped ayla off with the man who abused her, several times, because he didn’t want to watch her. Ryan would frequently come up with excuses to not keep her the days he agreed to- would show up drunk to pick her up- or would just not show up at all. His absence made it impossible for me to have steady income.

Andrew prior to this instance, showed no signs of aggression- was never ugly or mean to my kids- and often spoiled them with gifts and trips to the candy store and the beach. His own three children spent a lot of time at our home. This man was mentally unstable and had 39 years of experience hiding it- and unfortunately hid it from me.

Because of the actions of a sociopathic man, my life and my children’s lives have been turned upside down. I have not seen my children in 19months- and counting .

that’s why I need your help-

I am asking- every person who has been done unjustly by police, the single mothers, the fathers who aren’t dead beats, the abuse victims, and anyone else who can identify with this horrific case- please donate. Every penny that I receive will do straight into the hands of an attorney to help me fight for my rights back to my children and to get this ridiculous charge off of my record.

My girls have always been my world -and I need my world back.

Her dick picker sucks so until she can forgo dick and put her kids first I think she will continue to disrupt her children's lives.

Last edited:
Nope, not buying it. Oh, I can believe (maybe) that she was unaware of exactly what was going on. But NO WAY IN HELL did she not know SOMETHING was going on. If she cared so much for her kids, they wouldn't have been dropped off at this sociopath's house for him TO abuse. No, she was in the same boat as the baby daddy...she didn't give a crap what happened to those kids as long as SHE didn't have to care for them. Lazy parenting at best.

I'm a Domme for a living. There's LITERALLY ZERO way you would confuse marks from a shock collar or even a low voltage cattle prod type taser or dog type collar on a babys flesh. It is thinner and more fragile than an adults (being all new and shit) and I've seen shock collars on mid level voltages leave some pretty obvious marks. If nothing else did this chick not notice the hardcore redness and swelling (what we call a shock welt) on her tiny baby? Was the dick just SO great she was blind af?
Dumb bitch I hope she gets the max.

1676922699577.png

Name:FURNANS, ERIC E
Release Date:04/09/2021
1676922807198.png

Name:MIXON, MARANDA LYN

Supervision Type:PROBATION FELONY
Scheduled Termination Date:05/24/2023

Current Community Supervision History:​

Offense DateOffenseSentence DateCountyCase No.Community Supervision Length
09/01/2017GRAND THEFT,300 L/5,00010/17/2019ESCAMBIA18018972Y 0M 0D
03/01/2019CHILD NEGLECT10/17/2019ESCAMBIA19021102Y 0M 0D