• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A man is behind bars after deputies say he used multiple ways of torture to abuse a 2-year-old.

The girl's mother brought her to the hospital with the suspicion of ringworm. Deputies say the ER doctors immediately determined the ring marks on the child were burn marks.

37-year-old Andrew Ross Celaius was arrested and has been charged with aggravated child abuse and tampering of evidence.

After searching the home, the sheriff's office found a substantial amount of video and photo evidence of abuse taken on home surveillance and cellphone video.

Chief Deputy Chip Simmons gave graphic details of the abuse.

“We found systemic harassment, if not torture, of a two-year-old child as this child tried to sleep. There are videos of the child sound asleep and then getting a half full bottle thrown on the child just to wake it up," Simmons said. "Another time this same child was sound asleep and this time a full bottle thrown in an overhand type throw right on the child clearly waking the child up and making the child cry.”

Simmons said one of the more disturbing videos shows the child wearing a dog collar.

“You can hear the sounds of the dog collar being activated and then the shrieking and the pain that the child has suffered as a result of this. At one point you also see the suspect with a flame; a bit of a torch and you can hear and see the child and the injuries as a result of those things. I’ve been in law enforcement for over 30 years and when I looked at the evidence that we saw here, me and members of my staff were

The sheriff's office says the mother of the 2-year-old was arrested and charged with neglect. She has bonded out. The sheriff's office says they believe she was unaware of the abuse. She is fully cooperating with the investigation.

The sheriff's office says they're continuing to search through the video evidence. There is a possibility of additional charges for Ross Celaius. Deputies also continue to investigate the possibility of sexual abuse towards the 2-year-old.

Ross Celaius has a criminal history, including a 2006 case where he was charged in the homicide of a 2-year-old. He was acquitted in that case.

Last edited:
Am I the only one confused by the fact they arrested her for neglect? Then stated they believe she was completely unaware of what was going on ... that she has been fully and completely cooperative?! Did I fucking miss something between the lines? You believe the bitch did or did not know!

Last edited:
Am I the only one confused by the fact they arrested her for neglect? Then stated they believe she was completely unaware of what was going on ... that she has been fully and completely cooperative?! Did I fucking miss something between the lines? You believe the bitch did or did not know!
I'm guessing it's a bit of pressure to get her to cooperate.

I hope they give his cellie a werewolf mask.

ETA: Why the fuck did he even bother wearing a werewolf mask?

Last edited:
The mask probably scared the child and the idiot probably posted some of his abuse of the child to Instagram.

The abuse of the child was horrible I just hope that she was spared from sexual abuse.

I am so fearful for this child because who ever ends up caring for her (please don't let it be this useless egg) will need to be patient and "kind" to her.

Her trust and sense of personal safety has been altered and it will take many years for her to regain them.

Last edited:
"Ross Celaius has a criminal history, including a 2006 case where he was charged in the homicide of a 2-year-old. He was acquitted in that case. "

CLEARLY this man is a stellar step father, most likely the best lover ever, he's fanfuckingtastic with children (but only dead ones shhhh!) and, well fuck, even if he's not 'your type' he's more than willing to pop on a mask for a little dogy style roleplay!!!! Line on up ladies! But he only likes the toddlers so make sure to bring in your wee one!!!

This dumbass broad HAD to know about his past. SOMETHING. Her daughter waking up in the middle of the night crying wasn't neglect? Stupid fucking useless egg.

Last edited:
I have a two year old. He was so anxious and fearful the other night because the moon was big and low and in his little head it was called the 'wolfmoon' and he was desperately trying to warn us of impending doom. Took me all evening and night reassuring him and holding him. I felt so bad for him. I absolutely cannot imagine scaring him on purpose.
He's tiny. 2 year olds are magical little beings. I wish I could take this girl and spend every minute making her feel safe and strong.

When my son and daughter in law were fostering a little girl, it was just a couple months before her 2nd birthday. The case worker came to their house to check her and make sure everything was okay. I was sitting on the couch when she came in and when the baby saw her she screamed in terror, ran across the room and climbed me, it took my son and the social worker to peel her off of me. This lady was taking her into another room stripping her down to check for bruises, we knew she wasn't hurting her but it was so hard for me to let her take her alone down the hall to her bedroom.

I said all that to say, I can't believe the mother didn't know anything at all that was happening, Her baby girl had to be terrified of this guy and mama didn't know? I doubt that.

Oh, looks like the big, bad wolf is a teeny, tiny pussy when things go wrong:

Authorities found inmate hanging in cell. His condition is unknown. Andrew Celaius was recently charged with aggravated child abuse (see my video from yesterday).

Should've brought out the bats for the putrid piñata.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
@Satanica
A high profile inmate in the Escambia County Jail was found hanging in his cell, according to Channel 3 News sources.

An Escambia County spokeswoman confirmed Andrew Ross-Celaius was rushed to the hospital last night. Escambia County has confirmed he is alive.

On Wednesday, the Escambia County Sheriff's Office announced Ross-Celaius was arrested on multiple charges linked to a “heinous” child abuse case.

We do know that Ross-Celaius was in protective custody.

The mother of the toddler, Maranda Mixson, was also supposed to be in court Thursday on an unrelated case. When she failed to appear, her step-father, James Clay, called 911 for a welfare check.

We met him outside the home she is living in.

While there, we saw Mixson and this man, who waved at our camera as he left. Clay says that's one of Mixson's ex-husbands.

"He's the second husband of Maranda, and also the father of the middle child - who we have emergency custody of at this point, because of the neglect charges," said Clay.

According to Clay, all three of her children are now out of the Warrington home, where the alleged abuse took place.

All of it reportedly documented on cameras.

"All the rooms were wired, everything was videotaped," said Clay. "There's over 1,000 pieces of evidence they're still sifting through -- but the important takeaway is Maranda knew about this."

News first broke of this case during a press conference with the Escambia County Sheriff's Office. Chief Deputy Chip Simmons revealed the gruesome details.

Clay fears Mixson is being offered a plea deal to testify against Ross-Celaius -- and will ultimately escape the penalty.

"I'm asking the mayor's office, the district attorney and the sheriff's office to press formal charges against Maranda and throw her in prison for abusing her children," said Clay. "I hope Maranda burns in hell for what she's done to those kids."

We reached Mixson, she declined to speak with us.

In April, she was charged with child neglect. She is now charged with aggravated child neglect, a second-degree felony.

Last edited:
"There's over 1,000 pieces of evidence they're still sifting through -- but the important takeaway is Maranda knew about this."

I knew it!!!!!

They've got so much evidence there should be no need to offer her a plea deal to testify. Fry her ass for allowing it to happen and go on for as long as it did.

Yes, but the name of the guy in this case is Andrew Ross Celaius
Post automatically merged:

Okay is see it now

Clay fears Mixson is being offered a plea deal to testify against Ross-Celaius -- and will ultimately escape the penalty.

It appears it is hyphenated @Keepalowprofile @AngryLittleMexican .. confusing as mud!

Last edited:
The victim in the current case is not the first toddler Ross-Celaius is accused of harming. According to WKRG in Mobile, Ross-Celaius was charged with murder in the June 24, 2006, death of 2-year-old Kyler Janes after the boy, whose relationship to Ross-Celaius was not immediately known, was hospitalized with bruises all over his body and bleeding in his brain and eyes.

The boy had been seen in the emergency room at Sacred Heart Hospital in Pensacola five times before for a variety of injuries. Ross-Celaius was tried for the baby’s murder but found not guilty, the news station said.

Chief Deputy Chip Simmons said investigators who went to the child’s home spotted surveillance equipment and cameras, for which they obtained search warrants. What they found was horrifying, he said.

“We found some systematic harassment, if not torture, of a 2-year-old child as this child tried to sleep,” Simmons said.

The chief deputy said video footage showed the child being woken from a sound sleep by having bottles of milk -- some full, some half full -- thrown at her in an overhand fashion. The objects struck the child, waking her and making her cry.

Ross-Celaius was seen in other footage shooting the child with an airsoft gun as she slept, “for no other reason but to wake the child up and to hurt the child,” according to Simmons.

The girl was also forced to wear a dog training collar, which emits an electric shock to force an animal into submission.

“You can hear the sounds of the dog collar being activated, and then the shrieking and the pain that the child has suffered as a result of this,” Simmons said.

Worse still was footage of Ross-Celaius burning the girl with a small torch, he said.

WEAR-TV reported that hospital staff told deputies the burn marks resembled marks made by an e-cigarette. When Mixson was asked about the marks, she “was very hostile and stated the circle marks were ringworm,” according to an arrest report obtained by the news station.

In addition to the burn marks, Mixson’s daughter had bruises on her stomach, back, arms, elbows, legs and forehead. A large bruise across the girl’s throat appeared to be a rope burn, the station reported.

Last edited:
If you want to get sick to your stomach search Andrew Ross Celaius in the Escambia county clerk of court website - excerpts below. Sick fuck.

Mom's a bitch ass cunt, she deserves to have her uterus ripped out her fucking vag. I'll give that bitch some vile "ringworm" and see how she likes it.

Attachments

• sick.jpg
    sick.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 447
  • sick2.jpg
    sick2.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 375
Man accused of ‘heinous’ child abuse is hospitalized after found hanging in jail cell

"An inmate who had been jailed on suspicion of “heinous” abuse of a child in Florida was rushed to a hospital Wednesday night after authorities found him hanging in his cell, according to reports.

The suspect, identified as Andrew Ross-Celaius, 37, was still alive late Thursday, WEAR-TV of Pensacola reported."

I have searched and been unable to locate an obituary for 2-year-old Kyler Janes it is as if the child never existed.

In reading this thread people are questioning how he could get off on that child's death.

It is possible that he blamed the mom for the injuries and the jury was unable to determine who caused the injuries to the baby and when they were inflicted.

Thankfully the idiot recorded himself abusing the child so the evidence is there to convict him.

Hopefully there is some evidence to show that mom was aware of it and she gets convicted as well.

Last edited:
I have searched and been unable to locate an obituary for 2-year-old Kyler Janes it is as if the child never existed.

In reading this thread people are questioning how he could get off on that child's death.

It is possible that he blamed the mom for the injuries and the jury was unable to determine who caused the injuries to the baby and when they were inflicted.

Thankfully the idiot recorded himself abusing the child so the evidence is there to convict him.

Hopefully there is some evidence to show that mom was aware of it and she gets convicted as well.

Same! I'm sick to my stomach that I can't find this first child, Kyler Janes. I started with any national coverage but am tempted to do a background on the perp, see what states he lived in and do a state by state search? There must be a death certificate somewhere.

Back