• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
He has died

An Escambia County jail inmate accused of torturing and abusing a child has died, officials said.

Andrew Bennett Celaius was found hanging in his cell last week and was taken to a hospital, according to Asst. State Attorney John Molchan. He has died at the hospital, Molchan said.

I'm really annoyed this piece of shit killed himself.

Scum like this needs to live out their life being hated by everybody.

He couldn't handle being exposed for the slime that he is so he got to take the easiest option of them all.

How do jails still let these monsters get away with hanging themselves? I was so sick when Ariel Castro offed himself. Yeah, I'm glad he's dead, but he deserved much worse.

At least his friend's still breathing. Hope Eric's ready for a hellish existence.

That said, I'm sure his victim will be happy to hear he's rotting away unloved.

Last edited:

GoneWest

Bold Member!
I’ve decided his cell mate or if none a guard rigged it to look like a suicide. He was petrified and pooped his pants. First they strangled him slowly while he struggled and panicked-suffering until he passed out and then they’d revive him and repeat scenario. The last time they couldn’t wake him so the strung him up for good.
It could’ve happened that way...

Josie Introvert

My heart is the dark side of the moon
Bold Member!
So the baby torturing pussy really killed himself?? I wonder why. Was he too embarrassed for people to know what an evil piece of shit he was? He wouldn't have to worry about the other case being reopened because of double jeopardy. Maybe I'm giving him too much credit assuming he knows what double jeopardy even is. Regardless, I'm sad he took the easy way out. There would have been plenty of prisoners anxious to get their paws on a sicko child abuser like him.

AngryLittleMexican

In this World, Anger is Necessary.
Bold Member!
Mom's looking like she didn't get any repercussions? She's already moved on to a new penis...

Members online