• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Randolph County man is facing new charges about a month after he was arrested in a child abuse case.

Ryan Thomas Morris, 31, was charged with felony child abuse inflicting serious injury after an infant was taken to the hospital in critical condition.

As of Monday, he is now also charged with felony attempted murder and felony assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious bodily injury with intent to kill.

Randolph County deputies responded to Randolph Health after an infant was admitted in critical condition. The baby was then taken to Brenner’s Children’s Hospital.

Last edited:
@Satanica
A Randolph County woman has been arrested in connection with an ongoing investigation into child abuse after an infant was taken to the hospital in critical condition in February.

Kyla Danielle Nelson, 27, is charged with felony negligent child abuse resulting in serious bodily injury.

Nelson failed to report ongoing suspected physical abuse against the infant, the sheriff’s office said.

The infant sustained life-threatening injuries and has since been released from Brenner Children’s Hospital into the custody of the Randolph County Department of Social Services.

Ryan Thomas Morris, 31, was arrested in February in connection with the abuse.

1664823992514.png

Last edited:
If you look at her page you can see she is going to go with the I was abused defense and I have issues that stopped me from protecting my child.

There is a little girl on the page that must be her's as well that is adorable.

Back