• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A suspected 'paedophile cannibal' has been detained in Russia accused of axing a 21-year-old man to death then cooking and eating his body parts.

Detained with him was a 12-year-old girl, who is accused of taking part in the murder and dismembering of the body.

The 22-year-old suspect admitted a sexual relationship with the child, who he described as his 'girlfriend', potentially a victim of online grooming.

She had been reported missing by her parents ten days earlier in her home city of Sochi.

A shocking video released by the Russian Investigative Committee - in charge of probing serious crime - showed the messy bloodstained ground floor flat and the victim's body parts covered in a white quilt.

When the runaway girl was reported missing ten days ago, she was described as looking older than her age, around 15 or 16.

It is unknown how and where she met the axeman but she posted a message on her social media saying: 'I love one stalker.

'I won't give him away to anyone, he is only mine. I do not need anybody else.'

A report in the macabre killing by Russian police stated: 'A man and an underage girl are suspected of the cruel murder and dismembering a 21-year-old citizen of Novinka village of Leningrad region.

'The investigators are also checking the information about suspects eating body parts of the killed man.'

The man and girl told police: 'There was nothing else to eat.'

Police said the the man had been beheaded and his arms were cut off.

Axe wounds were visible on his chest and parts of his heart and abdominal organs had been removed. An axe was found near the body.

'The contents of the frying pan did not look like the fresh meat found at a supermarket,' said one officer.

The pair were detained after they tried to set the flat on fire, according to police.

The pair were living with the victim in his flat as lodgers, it was reported.

he detained man will face charges of murder and dismembering the body, with a maximum 15 years in jail.

Police say he was also be tried for having sex with an underage child, which carries a ten year maximum sentence.

The girl is under the age of criminal responsibility in Russia.

She has been put into care at the Centre for Underage Criminals of St Petersburg.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...r-old-girlfriend-accused-axing-man-death.html

I thought that was the guy that was killed?

You're right - Alexander Popovic, 22. No mention who the girl in the bottom picture is. Anything else leads to some other story.

This story is starting to gain traction, I'm sure the whole world will know the details soon.

Me - I expect a Russian circus side show in the coming weeks with this one.

When I saw that headline in the "new posts" section, I thought "Must be in Russia".
I Probably wasn't the only reader who thought that.

I dunno dude, Russia is known for crazy ass stories like this. Remember the hammer murder? Those young guys just murdering folk on film because they were "bored."

The number of stories of sheer crazy that litter this site have no boundries like a map does.

But on the subject of Russian crazy - Andrei Chikatilo was always my favorite. how does one even say that and not look bad/weird???
That guy deserves a George Carlin level of 'Fucking Nuts!!!'

The movie was really good to.

A schoolgirl at the centre of an horrific paedophile cannibal murder in Russia has told detectives how she used a frying pan to cook and eat the heart of the man she allegedly killed along with her 22-year-old 'boyfriend'.

The 12-year-old identified only as 'Valeria', reportedly told investigators the victim's heart was 'too sweet', but that his brains 'turned out to be much more tasty'.

Valeria had run away from home with Arkady Zverev, 22, and has admitted to taking part in the murder and dismembering of their landlord Alexander Popovich, 21, say police.

The 12-year-old child told officers she had stabbed the man - in whose flat they were lodging - after he went to bed.

Then she opened his abdomen with a knife because she 'always wanted to see what was inside there', reported news agency 47news.ru in Leningrad region citing law enforcement officers.

Next she says she cut meat out of his chest which she fried, and Zvarev used an axe to behead their victim, and chop off his arms.

She put his severed head in the microwave oven in the ground floor flat, he claimed.

In his testimony, Zverev insisted he - not Valeria - had been the first to stab Popovich after a row about the rent for living in his flat in Novinka village near St Petersburg, it was reported.

He claims he had obeyed the 12-year-old's demand to 'kill him' because of the dispute. She then allegedly joined in the knife attack, and cut out several organs from Popovich's body, he said.

The girl is below the age of criminal responsibility in Russia, and will not face charges, law enforcement officials have made clear.

Zverev is to be charged with murder and dismembering a corpse, as well as crimes related to sex with an underage girl, say law enforcement sources.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...T-human-cannibal-paedophile-boyfriend-22.html
4784012-6243023-image-a-29_1538726220786.jpg
4784002-6243023-image-m-15_1538725880106.jpg

"The detained man will face charges of murder and dismembering the body, with a maximum 15 years in jail"

I guess it's not that big of a deal there?

"The detained man will face charges of murder and dismembering the body, with a maximum 15 years in jail"

I guess it's not that big of a deal there?
Evidently now. Especially if a child is one of the perpetrators.

The girl is below the age of criminal responsibility in Russia, and will not face charges, law enforcement officials have made clear.

Here’s the video the police released of the crime scene- the place looked disgusting, even without all the blood and the dead body!

A little more info on the victim...
The victim inherited the village house from his father ten years ago. He was reportedly not very bright, but had a big heart, according to his mother, and had a habit of letting strangers stay with him. His page on VKontakte, Russia’s most popular social network, is full of selfies and amateur poems. It also shows him as an avid film watcher. In a morbid twist of irony, the latest film on his playlist was the 2013 Spanish-Romanian thriller ‘Cannibal’ directed by Manuel Cuenca.

a little more info on the suspects...
The male suspect comes from the Altai region of western Siberia and has a background in music. According to his online footprint, two months ago his 18-year-old girlfriend died after jumping out of a window, and losing her after a three-year-long relationship was crushing. It’s not clear how he came to know the young girl, who reportedly has a history of running away from home. The police said she was currently considered an “underage witness” in the case, but has been placed in detention in a facility for juvenile delinquents.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rt.com/news/440373-cannibal-girl-horror-crime/amp/

So it sounds like the victim was perhaps a little slow & these 2 just took advantage of him & eventually killed & dismembered him for kicks.

I also read that the victim was discovered by his own brother who ran into the burning apartment to look for his brother!

Last edited:
And now this...
Cannibal/pedophile Arkady Zverev had a relationship with another underage girl who fell from a window- Police called it suicide, her family says they need to reopen the case!

E55_E3_D92-9835-46_A0-_B431-858_BE06_E70_D5.png

Olga Semibokova- underage girlfriend & possible victim

AC835675-5_EB3-4_A23-8443-54_BE5567_D2_BE.png

Arkady Zverev- he definitely has that leather-clad, floppy haired, bad boy look a naive 12yo girl would run away from home for!

Zverev, from the Altai mountains in Siberia, previously had a relationship with another underage girl called Olga Semibokova who died after falling from a window, it was alleged today.

This girl was 15 when they began having sex and died two months ago when she was 18.

Her family today claimed her death had not been properly investigated - and asked for the case to be reopened in the light of the cannibal killing.

Tatiana Semibokova, aunt of the dead girl, said Zverev 'took her away from her family.

'He seduced a small girl, she thought it was her first love and was devoted to him.'

She absconded with him and lived in Novosibirsk, a city hundreds of miles from her home, she said.

'How such a monster could attract our girl, we do not know,' said the aunt.

'Olga understood that he was a cruel person, but she always justified his behaviour.

'She said: 'He lacked parental warmth, I can warm his heart'.'
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...T-human-cannibal-paedophile-boyfriend-22.html

The girl is at least sociopath, and more likely a psychopath. She will always be a danger.

No, just very, very evil. He makes Jack the Ripper look tame IMHO.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrei_Chikatilo

he actually did a bit of nibbling. some theorized it was the natural progression of his case of batshit crazy.

edit-perhaps i am wrong. upon further reading of it, i see nothing. i read a book about him many moons ago but seem to have the details wrong.

slayer has a nice song about him. "psychopathy red". a charmer.

Last edited:
The 22-year-old man accused of paedophilia, murder and cannibalism has told a Russian court how he gouged out the eye of his victim, boiled it and ate it with a 12-year-old girl he refers to as his 'girlfriend'.

Arkady Zverev also confessed to putting the severed head of murdered Alexander Popovich, 21, in a microwave and turning it on the highest setting for three minutes.

He then calmly told the court that he and his alleged schoolgirl accomplice, only known as 'Valeria', had eaten the man's cooked brains.

But he pleaded with the judge from a metal cage at a custody hearing at Kirovsky District Court near St Petersburg to banish journalists from the hearing, declaring: 'I do not want fame.'

The court went into closed session due to the young age of 'Valeria' who state investigators say took part in killing and eating Popovich.

A pale and dishevelled Zverev was detained in custody for two months to allow further investigations of the macabre case in which he has confessed to axing and dismembering his victim.

Valeria was remanded in a hospital for one month for psychiatric tests, but as she is below the age of criminal responsibility she will not face charges, 47news.ru reports.

Zverev faces charges of murder, abusing a dead body and sex with a minor, say law enforcement officials.

Zverev reportedly also told the judge he had seen the brains of his 'previous girlfriend' after she 'fell out of a window' and died hitting the pavement.

Since then he had been 'curious about the taste' of brains, he told the judge.

He remembered cooking and eating Zverev's brains, he said.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...court-boiled-mans-eye-eating-12-year-old.html

he actually did a bit of nibbling. some theorized it was the natural progression of his case of batshit crazy.

edit-perhaps i am wrong. upon further reading of it, i see nothing. i read a book about him many moons ago but seem to have the details wrong.

slayer has a nice song about him. "psychopathy red". a charmer.

Perhaps confusing him with Albert Fish? He also raped and murdered kids but discussed eating the butt cheeks of young girls.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Fish

Also had a fascination with inserting pins and bits of metal into his pelvic cavity for fun.

Perhaps confusing him with Albert Fish? He also raped and murdered kids but discussed eating the butt cheeks of young girls.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Fish

Also had a fascination with inserting pins and bits of metal into his pelvic cavity for fun.

lmao. lord ham mercy. i have to laugh or i'll vomit. i think you are correct. it becomes difficult to remember the achievements of those vying for being the most trendy. thank you.

albert fish is one of my favorites... A kid I work with recently introduced me to a pod cast called: Last pod cast on the left... its 3 "comedians" but they talk about serial murderers, cults, conspiracy theories etc its pretty good, if any of you do the pod cast thing... although they are the first podcasts I have ever listend to - so they may be crap, ha ha

lmao. lord ham mercy. i have to laugh or i'll vomit. i think you are correct. it becomes difficult to remember the achievements of those vying for being the most trendy. thank you.

you may be remembering correctly.... in the wikipedia it says "Chikatilo also informed Kostoyev he had often tasted the blood of his victims,[162] to which he stated he "felt chills" and "shook all over." He also confessed to tearing at victims' genitalia, lips, nipples and tongues with his teeth. In several instances, Chikatilo would cut or bite off the tongue of his victim as he performed his eviscerations, then—either at or shortly after the point of death—run around the body as he held the tongue aloft in one hand.[163] Although he also admitted that he had chewed upon the excised uterus of his female victims and the testicles of his male victims, he stated he had later discarded these body parts. Nonetheless, Chikatilo did confess to having swallowed the nipples and tongues of some of his victims.[164] "

Nothing like a little nipple or tongue here n there am i right?

Has anyone noticed quite a bit of cannibalism stories coming out of Russia lately? I don't know what is worst, Russian cannibals or their fucked up drug, Krododil. In case you don't know about the horrors of krododil and what it does to the body here's a link (gross images coming your way .... here)

Last edited:
It doesn't have to be something exotic. Here's what happens when you keep shooting up after your veins collapse.

2djwh2q.jpg

Back