• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
elderlywomankickedonsubway.jpg

An elderly woman was repeatedly kicked in the face and body during a savage Bronx subway attack caught on video.

The video, which was posted to Twitter by user @BKLYNRELL1, shows the man assaulting the 78-year-old victim as she is sitting in a northbound No. 2 train around 3 a.m. March 10, police said.

The woman, who was alone, tries to defend herself as he continues to attack her — all while other straphangers can be heard shouting in the background.

As the train was stopped at Nereid Avenue, the man yells something at his victim before turning around, looking at the camera and shouting, “WorldStar that, my n—a.” — referring to the popular social media page that is filled with violent videos. He then got off the train.

No one called 911 right away, police said, and the person behind the camera continued recording the woman as she held her hand to her head.

Cops weren’t notified until the train arrived at the next and last stop, at Wakefield-241st Street station, when a bystander approached a police officer in the station.

The victim was treated at the station by EMS for bleeding and swelling, but refused additional medical attention.

Investigators are hoping to speak to the victim, and are searching for her attacker.

NYPD Chief of Detectives Dermot Shea pleading with the public in a tweet to come forward with any information about the attack.

“Individual below is WANTED for a heinous attack of an elderly woman aboard a #2 train on March 10, 2019, at approx 3:10am, at the Nereid Ave Station in the #Bronx,” he tweeted. “If you know who he is or have info, contact CRIMESTOPPERS @NYPDTips ANONYMOUSLY 800-577-TIPS #YourCityYourCall.”

Last edited by a moderator:
All those people could have took that man down and yet they watched and did not a fucking thing.. charge them all as accessories.. even when I was out fully load.. my ass would never have thought about my safety.. if just one person had acted herd mentality would have set in.. fuck them all.. clean after all these years I still would not have worried about my safety.. don’t they have EMERGENCY calls on the subway so you don’t have to “get involved “

A man has been arrested after he was seen on video kicking an elderly woman in the face on a subway in the Bronx, police said.

The name of the perpetrator has not yet been released.

. 36-year-old Marc Gomez is expected to be charged with second degree assault, third degree assault and harassment, in connection with the subway attack.

Marc Gomez, 36, is charged with multiple counts of assault and harassment.

Police say Gomez is no stranger to the law. The 49 Precinct posted a picture of him on their Facebook page and someone noticed and called. He was caught in Greenwich Village on Saturday morning.

Marc Gomez of Yonkers, is denying he kicked the woman — even as he insists she came at him with a knife.

“She was homeless and lying across the seat and wanted all other passengers to move,” Gomez’ court-appointed lawyer claimed of the 78-year-old victim during an early Sunday Bronx Criminal Court arraignment.

“She said, at that point, ‘I have a knife and I’m going to stab you,’” and flashed “a sharp instrument,” the lawyer, Steven Mechanic, claimed.

Earlier Saturday, a former neighbor of the victim had told The Post the elderly woman was mentally ill — and had threatened residents in the past with a knife.

Had that been my mother, dude would have been begging the blues to take him in & place him in protective custody before I found him. Human hands are incredibly difficult to repair once broken, especially into very small pieces by a ball peen hammer. And potato peelers are useful for a variety of things, not just potatoes.
He should be fed into a wood chipper. Feet first.

They need to line up all the by standers, ask them a few questions, then taser their ass holes, until you smell the sweet burn of ass hair and shit. If you can't physically get involved FINE call 9-1-1, help the lady out, block the mans exit SOMETHING. I don't know if she said something snarky to that guy but nothing, NOTHING permits to you kick an old lady. Once this perp is found, chunk him down the drain.

Back