• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Two women are in police custody after the death of a 4-month-old boy who was found unconscious and unresponsive in the lobby of a New York City hotel.

Dominic Greene, of Wilmington, Delaware, was taken by ambulance from the Hotel Pennsylvania in midtown Manhattan.

He was pronounced dead at a hospital.

Police say a hotel employee called 911 after noticing that the boy wasn’t moving while the women were trying to book a room. The boy had no obvious signs of trauma.

Police say the women, acquaintances ages 24 and 26, were practically incoherent when officers arrived and that drugs were found at the scene.

Police say that neither woman was the boy’s mother. Investigators are looking into whether one was related to him.
https://fox6now.com/2018/12/15/2-women-in-custody-in-death-of-4-month-old-boy-at-nyc-hotel/

Bet the real mother regrets leaving her baby with them now. Who leaves a tiny baby with drug addicts?

The boy had no obvious signs of trauma.

Stupid fucks. I'd like to know the actual cause of death. Will be interesting to learn the autopsy results of this poor baby.

A pair of heroin addicts from Delaware were arrested after they were caught wandering the halls of the Hotel Pennsylvania with an unresponsive infant — who later died — and a wad of cash early Saturday, according to police sources.

The perps, Roneisha Collier, 24, and her fiancee, 26-year-old Kiara Watson, said they were on a bus from Baltimore to Delaware and somehow ended up in New York with four-month-old Dominic Greene, sources told The Post. The women’s relationship to the baby is unclear, with Collier claiming Dominic was her stepbrother, authorities said.

An ambulance rushed Dominic to NYU Langone Medical Center, but he could not be saved.

Cops arrested the pair, who could face charges including endangering the welfare of a child, sources said.

Officers also found $7,000 on the women. They were not staying at the hotel, and it was unclear what they were doing there.

The city Medical Examiner is expected to determine the boy’s cause of death.
https://nypost.com/2018/12/15/addic...andering-hotel-with-unresponsive-baby-report/

How the fuck do you end up in NYC on a trip from Baltimore to Delaware???

For those not in the know - this is the Hotel Penn, it's a shit-stain that needs to be wiped...

The two drug-addled women found wandering the halls of the Hotel Pennsylvania holding an unresponsive baby — who later died — have been released by police, authorities said Sunday.

Roneisha Collier, 24, and her 26-year-old fiance, Kiara Watson, were released from custody without charges late Saturday at the behest of the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office, the NYPD said.

The couple — whom police sources said are heroin addicts — were initially arrested after they were spotted trying to feed unresponsive 4-month-old Dominic Greene in the Midtown hotel early Saturday.

Collier claimed that the tot was her stepbrother, authorities said.
https://nypost.com/2018/12/16/addic...tel-with-dying-baby-released-without-charges/

Last edited:
They probably are waiting to see the cause of death- the junkies probably are not allowed to leave town.

@Satanica
The mysterious death of a 4-month-old baby at the Hotel Pennsylvania last year is now considered a homicide, though it's still not clear how he died.

Police said Thursday that there are no arrests and they are still investigating the Dec. 15 death of Dominic Green of Delaware.

A hotel employee called police in the wee hours of that Saturday morning after noticing that the infant wasn't moving while the two women accompanying him were trying to book a room.

When officers arrived, they found the baby unconscious and unresponsive. Dominic, who didn’t have any obvious signs of trauma, was taken to NYU Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead.

The baby's mother, Dominique Green, has said she doesn't blame her stepdaughter for what happened.

What a cutie! I would totally blame my stepdaughter for killing my kid after I got finished blaming myself for leaving him with the incompetent bitch. WTF? Props to the hotel clerk!

1664822003104.png

Dominique Green gave her 24-year-old stepdaughter and fiancee permission to travel to Baltimore with her 4-month-old baby boy Dominic Green. On the way home, the two didn't get off the bus in Wilmington as scheduled, and instead continued on to New York City.

"She really treated him as her son; she calls him her brother, she's a family person," said Dominique Green. "You can tell her heart is pure."
Dominique Green hopes their investigation doesn't end with her stepdaughter going to prison.

"I feel as though she's gone through enough torture; this is the criminal action--to know that her brother died in her hands, that's enough for her."

What the hell!

Back