• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
October 24, 2018

A 4-week-old baby has been found dead after he was reported abducted.

A 19-year-old woman called 911 to report she was putting her baby in his car seat when someone came up from behind, put a bag over her head and took her child.

The report led officers on an intense search of the area, including the mother's apartment.

Police said they found the baby dead in the mother's apartment. They did not say where exactly the child was found or give any details on the nature of the child's death.

Investigators are looking at the baby's mother as a suspect in his death. Police said they are not looking at anyone else as a suspect.

Police said, at this point, they do not believe any part of the abduction story they were told actually happened.
https://www.12news.com/article/news...-found-dead-in-mothers-apartment/75-607741669
1540463971221.png

Chandler police have released new disturbing details in the death of a four-week-old baby after his 19-year-old mother was charged with first-degree murder.

According to the police report obtained by AZFamily, while investigators were interviewing the mother, Jenna Folwell, her cell phone was searched with a warrant.

Detectives found searches for "ways to die instantly", "missing babies cases", "how long it takes babies to drown" and "reasons parents kill their babies" in her cell phone's search history.

Police say there were over 100 different searches on these types of topics.

While police talked to Folwell, a search was conducted at her house where she lives with her father. Police said they found a black duffel bag with the dead baby inside.

Police asked Folwell about the searches found on her phone and she admitted to getting into the bathtub with her baby and then letting go of him. She said she chose this way because she "did not want to hear her son cry."

Folwell told police her son was in the tub for about a minute, then she regretted her decision and got him out of the bathtub and attempted CPR. She said she then put her son in the duffel bag and drove to the park to report the kidnapping.

Police say the baby was found still wet inside the duffel bag between two blankets.
https://www.azfamily.com/news/chand...cle_6b9d0056-d874-11e8-b9e3-ebc840607b70.html
1540488945280.png

So she just didn't wanna be a mom anymore?

I think it was more than that ... She lived with her dad, not her husband.
I'm going with she thought that when she got pregnant they'd live happily ever after, She probably wanted to be a mom ... just not a single mom.

I'm going with she thought that when she got pregnant they'd live happily ever after, She probably wanted to be a mom ... just not a single mom.
Well damn that baby was still young enough to drop off at a baby drop. So sad!

The father of the 4-week-old baby killed after an abduction was staged in Chandler Wednesday spoke against the child's mother in court.

Speaking to a judge Thursday, 19-year-old Eric Canku said he wanted 19-year-old Jenna Folwell to serve the rest of her life in prison.

"I want her to have a life without parole. She can live every day knowing what she did to that poor innocent child," he said in court Thursday.

The father said the baby's name was Rainer. He said he was a "perfect baby with such a happy and peaceful demeanor."

Canku said Folwell took away the best thing in his life.

"I will never get to have any firsts with my son. I won't be able to watch him walk and talk. I won't be able to watch him play catch or go fishing. I won't be able to even take him to school," the father said in court Thursday.

He ended his statement in court Thursday morning by saying the pain Folwell caused him has no definition.
https://www.12news.com/article/news...o3lyt2hrqAJE9v8GTu_UdQhbo6I5GAoUMWkr65ovtSKtE

From a totally emotional place I think many people would rather the child dead than to have know that they are out there with another family,

However, from a logical place, women are vulnerable to depression and psychosis after having a baby.

In the video the mother just seems emotionless.
1540550444793.png

Last edited:
A Chandler woman who pleaded guilty to drowning her month-old son died by suicide last month, the day before she was scheduled to be sentenced for her guilty plea to murder.

Jenna Folwell, 21, apparently took her life Dec. 13. Police found her body on a Tempe street. Investigators believe she jumped from a nearby building and found no evidence of foul play, Tempe Police Det. Greg Bacon said.

Court records show Folwell had been scheduled to be sentenced Dec. 14 for her plea to second-degree murder of her son, Rainer, who was found dead in the mother’s Chandler apartment two years ago.

The baby had been drowned in a bathtub and his wet body was stuffed into a duffle bag.

Folwell, who had been free on bond, pleaded guilty in November and agreed to serve at least 14 years in prison.

The Maricopa County Attorney’s Office notified Judge Pamela Gates of Folwell’s death on Dec. 14, the same day she was expected to be sent to prison to begin her sentence.
Chandler Police arrested her after discovering evidence on Folwell’s cell phone that indicated she had planned to kill Rainer.

Folwell made more than 100 searches for information on why parents kill children, missing baby cases and how long it takes for babies to drown.

Folwell initially told authorities her son had been kidnapped from a nearby park. Her story was quickly contradicted by the discovery of Rainer’s body in the mother’s apartment.

She later confessed to drowning Rainer in the bathtub and never told Chandler Police her motive for wanting to kill her son.

Folwell’s arrest attracted national media attention and sparked a public outcry over why nobody around her had spotted any warning signs of a mental illness.

Eric Canku, the baby’s father, previously said he wished Folwell would have let him take custody of their son before she decided to drown Rainer. The father felt Folwell’s actions should result in her getting the maximum possible prison sentence.

“I want her to have a life without parole,” Canku said during one of Folwell’s court appearances. “She can live every day knowing what she did to that poor innocent child. The pain she has caused me has no definition.”

Canku’s family said they have mixed emotions about Folwell’s recent death. They had wanted her to be held accountable for her crimes, yet they hadn’t expected Folwell to pay with her life.

“This was definitely not something we would have ever wished for her,” Canku’s family wrote in a statement.

“Eric did not want the death penalty and wanted her to serve her time.”

Well, I didn't want to be a single mom either, but here I am, in a new apartment with my guuguus! Better my boy be with me than in foster care. Yank out cunt's uterus, and lock her up for good.

Of course all the dads say ‘I wanted that baby” granted this one only had 4 weeks, but they are always so sad, “punish that evil woman. I mean feel sorry me I didn’t want to care for the child or have the mom near me, but now that the option is gone I want to embrace being a father!”

Of course all the dads say ‘I wanted that baby” granted this one only had 4 weeks, but they are always so sad, “punish that evil woman. I mean feel sorry me I didn’t want to care for the child or have the mom near me, but now that the option is gone I want to embrace being a father!”
Yup. And all they are are sperm donors who trapped the women. My son's father did that. And he expects me to be single and miserable because I have his son, and also as a sense of control, because he knows a real man will come in and be the father that my son needs. May she rot in HELL.

Back