• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
@Satanica
Here is your answer
According to the Star Tribune, police questioned one adult and three children at the day care center. All four pointed at the 10-year-old girl as the suspect.

The girl later admitted to hurting the infant. She reportedly told authorities that she was holding the baby when she dropped him.

Police said the child then hit his head on a footstool and began crying.

The girl panicked and stomped on the child’s head, Kowalczyk said.

According to the Tribune, a doctor who examined the baby determined that the injuries were not accidental.

The girl appeared in Chippewa County Circuit Court on Monday morning in handcuffs and wearing a black hoodie.

Her biological parents were in court with her, but the girl had been removed from their home in September and placed in foster care.

The girl was staying with the family who runs the day care when the tragic death occurred.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...eath-six-month-old-baby-boy-stomped-head.html
1541462162247.png

I wonder if there's some key to this in the reasons why she was removed from her home and placed in foster care. I'm guessing the foster parents didn't know if she had previously displayed violent tendencies. Maybe violence is how "problems" were handled in her bio home.

https://kstp.com/news/10-year-old-w...-connection-to-death-of-6-month-old-/5134701/
A 10-year-old Wisconsin girl has been charged as an adult with first-degree homicide with intent, a felony.
The girl is accused of killing a 6-month-old baby at a Wisconsin daycare last week.

5 EYEWITNESS NEWS is not releasing the accused child’s identity because of her young age.

The defendant’s mother held her daughter close as the little girl went before a judge for the first time.

It is a Wisconsin state law to first bring felony first-degree homicide charges to an adult court if the accused is 10-years-old or older.

“By statute, a 10-year-old or older is required to at least start out the process in adult court, and that’s why we’re here today,” the judge explained to the girl, her parents and the victim’s family.
[....]
800WisconsinInfantDeath.jpg

[....]
The state will now examine the daycare license and foster care license issued to the Tilden home. Investigators say the owner has shut down operations while the 10-year-old’s case is in court. No one answered the door at the home on Monday following the child’s bond hearing.

“There’s going to be a lot taking place in the next couple days as to where she is ultimately going to end up,” said Chief Deputy Chad Holum, pointing at the added pressure the courts are under to find a less restrictive place to house the 10-year-old if she posts her $50,000 bond.

As a foster child, she can’t currently go home.

When asked whether the 10-year-old has any developmental disabilities, the sheriff only said that’s part of the ongoing investigation and he would not comment.

The case will likely be transferred elsewhere, as many of those working in the Chippewa County Courthouse know the victim’s family.

@Anubis

They will end up charged with endangerment if the foster care agency had given them any warnings about the girl.

I see the state sued by the birth parents and possibly the foster parents.

The 10 year old will probably be sent to a RTF which is more restrictive that an RTC.

When this gets transferred to the family court I doubt we hear much more about the 10 year old.

She drops him, ok i can see that happening as 6 month babies are squirmy....panics, a natural reaction sure...then STOMPS on him in said panic?? That is fucking mind boggling to me.
Post automatically merged:

I really hope she gets the help she clearly needs

@myra manes

You read this forum and if half of the children that we have read about that were abused and murdered survived they would be scared, troubled, angry and unable to process those feelings.

With the information provided I still think the two scenarios I put out there were the catalyst for what the 10yo did. She needs help and these people if they had a daycare in their home did not adequately supervise her or the children entrusted to her.

Last edited:
A 10-year-old girl has been charged as an adult in the death of a 6-month-old baby she allegedly killed at a Wisconsin home day care run by her foster parents.

The unnamed girl was at her foster parents’ home when she allegedly dropped the baby boy on Oct. 30, District Attorney Wade Newell said in court Monday.

The child hit his head and began crying, at which point the girl started panicking, Newell said.

“The child hit its head on the footstool and then the child started crying and she panicked and didn’t know what to do and didn’t want to get into trouble and then she proceeded to stomp on the 6-month-old’s head,” Newell said, according to WEAU-TV.

The boy was rushed to a hospital, but was unable to be saved. After two days in the hospital, he was pronounced dead on Nov. 1.

The little girl allegedly confessed to hurting the boy and her shoes, as well as the footstool the boy hit his head on, were taken into evidence, officials said. She was charged as an adult with first-degree homicide with intent, a felony. Wisconsin state law dictates anyone 10 years old or older accused of felony first-degree homicide must see their case first brought in adult court.

The little girl reportedly sobbed in her biological mother’s arms as the case was described. She had been removed from the custody of her biological parents in September, according to reports. It is likely that the case will be referred to juvenile court.
https://www.insideedition.com/girl-10-charged-adult-death-6-month-old-baby-wisconsin-day-care-48221

You read this forum and if half of the children that we have read about that were abused and murdered survived they would be scared, troubled, angry and unable to process those feelings.

And looking deeper, how many times have we seen fucked up kids raised from parents like this -

The bio-parents - https://www.insideedition.com/orego...s-due-their-low-iqs-regain-custody-kids-40036

FTA -
As part of the couple's custody case, they were given IQ tests. An average IQ ranges from 90 to 110. She scored 72 and he earned 66.

<...>

"I don't think that IQ has anything to do with raising your kids," she said. "The only thing that should matter... is that you love them, you're able to support them and that you're just there for them and their needs. And I can do that."

012218-low-iq-parents-1280x720_1.jpg

I hope I'm wrong here, they could be average parents and the kids turn out relatively decent, but here in the pit, the odds aren't in their favor.

This is heart breaking all around. The thought of that baby being stomped is just so horrific.

Then you have a child with this fucked up brain, something she can’t control, and her caregivers, who no doubt knew her history, leave her alone with an infant. Her sobbing in her mother’s arms, because she is just a child and this situation is scary even for adults, is so goddamn sad.

I hope the foster parents are charged. They failed two children and destroyed two families beyond repair.

Since we are not privy to the complaints lodged that initially brought the older children into care it is hard to comment if it was just the intellectual capacity of the two parents.

The article does not mention the older girl and if they were trying to regain custody of her.

If she has had aggressive and emotional outbursts bringing other children into that environment makes the parents decision making ability questionable.

If the parents surrendered her they still would have a say in her placement and if they did not speak up, again their judgement is questionable.

The father of a baby who died after a 10-year-old allegedly stomped on his head at a Wisconsin daycare center says the young girl is a criminal and deserves to be in handcuffs.

Six-month-old Jaxon Liedl was pronounced dead in hospital on November 1 - two days after he suffered severe injuries at the daycare center, which also serves as a foster home, in Chippewa Falls.

Jaxon's father, Nate Liedl, told ABC7 that he went to court and wanted the little girl to see his face.

'As opposed to seeing it as a 10-year-old girl, I saw it as the person who killed my son,' Liedl said.

'She, in my opinion, deserved to be in shackles or handcuffs. She's a criminal.'

Liedl said he doesn't blame the daycare for his infant son's death.

Police said the girl, who is a foster child who lived at the daycare center, was alone in the house at the time and everyone else was outside playing.

Liedl said he followed the ambulance to the hospital and said he never imagined it being as bad as it was.

'They had mentioned what are we going to do if his heart stops, and it caught me completely off guard. I had sent a couple messages out to family to let them know that Jaxon's not going to make it. I remember, I broke down out there pretty bad. Yeah, it really hit hard,' Liedl said.

'I waited 37 years for my own little baby boy. I was extremely lucky because he didn't cry, no fussing, he was happy smiles all the time.'

Jaxon's funeral was held on Thursday.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6403219/Babys-father-speaks-girl-10-charged-murder.html
1542583921474.png
1542583930596.png

Liedl said he doesn't blame the daycare for his infant son's death.

Police said the girl, who is a foster child who lived at the daycare center, was alone in the house at the time and everyone else was outside playing.

If this is true, then he should. It's never okay to leave a troubled child alone with a 6mo baby. Why was a 6mo left alone in the house anyway? 10yo girl or not.

Day Care screwed up and a baby died, he should blame them.

If this is true, then he should. It's never okay to leave a troubled child alone with a 6mo baby. Why was a 6mo left alone in the house anyway? 10yo girl or not.

Day Care screwed up and a baby died, he should blame them.
The girl is still to blame... lets not forget she stomped on a babies head leaving a shoe print. If she's that disturbed then it would have been another child at another time.

The girl is still to blame.

I agree she did what she did and she needs some kind of punishment for it, but it's not for me to decide as she is still a 10yo girl.

She may have been the one who actually did it, but the foster parents left her and the baby alone, they should have never done that. They deserves some of the anger, but for that, it might have never happened.

According to the recently-unsealed complaint, the infant had “bilateral skull fractures and bilateral subdural hematoma.”

“A tread pattern on (the girl’s) shoes appeared to match the patterned bruising on the head of the victim,” the complaint also read.

The little girl admitted that she dropped Jaxon, and according to the complaint, she claimed when the baby hit his head on a stool, she started stomping on his head with her feet. She reportedly said she then put him back in his crib and went outside to play with the other children. She said she urged the other kids to go inside to play and shortly after, the injured baby was discovered.

Authorities interviewed daycare provider Amber Sweeney, who said she put the baby down for a nap at around 3 p.m. that afternoon. She said the 10-year-old and two 6-year-olds who attend the daycare, arrived from school and played outside while the infant slept.

Sweeney admitted that the children, which also included two 2-year-olds, were in and out of the house for “short periods” while the baby slept. She also said she spotted the 10-year-old sitting by herself close to a bay window in the kitchen on the day in question.

The girl’s lawyer, Laurie Sazama Osberg, is asking for a competency hearing. Osberg intends to argue that her client didn’t understand what she was doing when the incident occurred.
https://www.crimeonline.com/2018/12...fter-stomping-him-to-death-at-daycare-update/

Back