• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

EyEgOrE

Diabhol Dearg
One vehicle hit another on the freeway, causing the second vehicle to spin-out. The vehicle then rolled down a hill side, and as it did, the occupants of the first vehicle exited their car and began shooting at the second vehicle.

Witnesses performed CPR on the two victims, but to no avail. Police responding to the scene found narcotics in the unidentified victim's vehicle.

"Road rage? An accident? Narcotics? We just don't know, yet so I won't speculate," Houston Police Assistant Chief Bobby Dobbins said.

The shooter is described as a Hispanic male. The vehicle is described as 'possibly a sedan.'

"Unreal scene just witnessed on I-10 in Houston," Daniel Gotera, KHOU journalist tweeted. "A guy gets out of his car with gun just shooting in the middle of freeway. Unbelievable."

So, if you're in Houston, be on the look out for a Hispanic male in a sedan. :rolleyes:

Houston police on Friday searched for the gunman who opened fire on a crashed vehicle on Interstate 10 East a day earlier, fatally shooting two occupants during the afternoon rush hour — a chilling double-slaying that the police chief said was probably drug-related.

Houston Police Chief Art Acevedo tweeted Friday that there was a “high probability the murders are drug-related.” Police said they found narcotics in the victims’ vehicle, and Jodi Silva, a police department spokeswoman, said it’s possible that the suspects and victims knew each other.

Latest posts

Back