• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
"The flight attendant was identified as 49-year-old Julianne March of Wisconsin. March was a flight attendant on an Aug. 2 United Express flight that was being operated by Air Wisconsin, according to ABC News.

According to an affidavit, obtained by PEOPLE, “numerous passengers expressed concern … about the condition of the flight attendant; some believed she was drunk, some thought she might have had a medical issue, and others felt she might have had a stroke.”

“A few passengers reported they felt scared for their lives based upon the condition of Ms. March,” the affidavit continued."

Link!

DrDe1b.jpg

Her picture made me sad. I think a company that large would have leave of absence and substance abuse program. Eligibility depends on how long she worked for them

Back