• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

TACO

Captain Rajun Cajun
What I want to know is how many of you would quite frankly give a F@#k if it were just 2 consenting adults?

Some people in here choose to be negative towards anybody in authority.

sableskye

Hey, public sex is FUN. Hubby loves it...even got busted once....lol. I know, I know, not really the point here, but who cares? PUBLIC SEX IS AWESOME!!!!!! :tongue2:

Silvahalo

Bite My Seraphim Sass
Hey, public sex is FUN. Hubby loves it...even got busted once....lol. I know, I know, not really the point here, but who cares? PUBLIC SEX IS AWESOME!!!!!! :tongue2:
Agree!
back in the day hubs and I had lots of FUN, got caught couple times to! :tongue:
also, I have no problem with this even if he is a cop---better this than beating some homeless dude.

Last edited:

Dakota

FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt
Bold Member!
When one is all powerful, hard the prove the other freely consented
Probably a very willing wife, girlfriend, a chippie, or hooker.

Sources familiar with the incident, who asked not be identified, have said there is no indication the sexual encounter was related to Lopez's law-enforcement activities.
http://www.santafenewmexican.com/Local News/Cop-caught-on-camera-having-sex-awaits-fate

I know you will bellow "COVERUP!!" about that but in any place of employment not everyone gets along. If this was a payoff for a ticket I am sure a dissenter-in-the-know or the woman herself would step up to the media podium. Who knows, we may hear that anyway but so far, nothing indicates she was anything but a willing partner.

nannyd

Trusted Member
Nah, I don't think anyone at work is really condemning the dude. He's probably getting the high fives & slaps on the back.

The woman is probably wishing it would all go away, especially if she's identified LOL.

But as [MENTION=489]silvahalo68[/MENTION] said, it's better than beating down a homeless guy. Geez, they need to move on and maybe solve some REAL crimes.

Hellsbells

Trusted Member

Exodus

A thread from 2011 pulled all the way to the top with no "Updates", just as I suspected... "New Member" :rolleyes:

I wonder if there is a way we can remit threads of a particular age from being crawled by the search engines; then I guess we wouldn't get the opportunistic drama from friends & Family that unfortunately happen upon the threads pertaining to them.

Staff online

• Alf
    Keeper of the Dowager Tabby