• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I agree with you 100% and since I began looking into this case after UT posted it I am so amazed at the unidentified bodies that have been found and they have to belong to someone!!I mean Im talking thousands of them.Also the missing out there I have so many sites of DIFF people missing.You can google any combination of missing people eg :missing women ,: missing women in canada;missing women in ontario;missing women in texas,,etc,etc,etc its amazing the number of missing people there under each of those catagories and hundreds more and I have read 2000 go missing everyday between Canada and States!! Thats absurd and I know in there mixed with missing people and unidentified bodies theres many matchs waiting to be made and families finding out they have found their loved ones bodies!But I also know they dont have the manpower or the money to have a dept just to try and match missing and found bodies but wouldnt it be nice:questionmark::questionmark: http://meyahna.tripod.com/ this is a good site with many links

Isn't it just awful?? Just knowing that the does in this particular case have gone this long without being ID'd bugs the shit out of me. When you start looking at all the other cold doe cases, it's utterly saddening.

Yeah it is and ironically a girl from town I was raised in (under 2500 so everyone knows everyone) her son walked out of his house he rents with 3 other university students and has disappeared.Its been 13 days and no sign.So I am attempting to help her a little but so far nothing.Just kinda weird since Im looking at sites to this couple and I have another also I am trying to see who a girl is.But hopefully Jeff will come home soon its really hard on everyone especially his mom,,

Eye w/ tear drop...Means he has been in prison or gang... Ie...Look in bigger places.

A tear drop tattoo that is next to the eye, that is filled in means that they are in a gang and have killed someone. A tear drop tattoo next to the eye not filled in means that they are in a gang.

Waiting for my call back.

I've put my follow up call in this morning to Detective Mackey from the OSBI, hoping that he's dug around and found out some things for me.

He was out, I left my message, and am now waiting now for him to call me back. Hoping to be able to add more info soon.

I missed his call.

He left a message for me on my voicemail, but when I called back he was out. I left another message at the desk, so hopefully he'll call back tomorrow.

I intend to clarify the time thing, ask if he's had a chance to talk to the previous men on the case, among other things. I promise that I'll be staring down my phone like a hawk this time, and I'll update as soon as he calls back.

P.S. If I'm forgetting anything, or if there's anything else you guys would like for me to ask, let me know.

No return call.

No updates or anything to post.

I have sent out a plea on local blog sites, asking that the bloggers contact various national media outlets and beg for coverage on the case. I really think that's the only shot we have for identification at this point.

In April of 1995, two bodies were found near my hometown of McAlester, OK. Neither victim has ever been identified, and there have been no leads, suspect(s) or arrests.

It has always bothered me that these victims have never been identified. Someone out there must know who they are, and that information might be a step in the right direction toward finding their killer or killers.

Please take a look at the following links, paying particular attention to the male victim's tattoos. Both of their watches were set one hour behind Oklahoma time, which points to them not being from here.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/419umok.html
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seekinfo/ok100803.htm
Im wondering where this is located in O.K compared to Moore?
Im going there in couple weeks and this case is what got me here to DD and Id like to nose around a bit there

It's a bit of a drive, but not too bad. I-40 E to the Indian Nation turnpike, then south on the Indian Nation all the way to McAlester if that's where you're going (the Pittsburg County Sheriff's office is located there). McAlester is about 2 hours or so from Moore. Here's the address to the Sheriff's department:

1210 N West St
McAlester, Oklahoma 74501

(918)423-5858

The Does are both buried in Dorsey Cemetery, which is north west of McAlester:

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/f...8&GScnty=2188&GScntry=4&GSob=n&GRid=41976172&

From the intersection of Stonewall and "D" streets in McAlester, go 4.2 miles on blacktop to Tannehill road, just past Coal Creek Bridge. There is a sign on right. Turn left and travel 2.4 miles. Travel past Tannehill Cemetery, Tannehill School and Tannehill Store, at bottom of hill, turn right on Ulan Road (sign on right). Follow blacktop road for 4.3 miles to four way intersection, (Lily Pad Road). Turn right, go 1.5 miles to stop sign, turn right, go 0.3 miles, cemetery is on the left. No outside enclosure requirements. No other cemetery fees. All cars except the funeral home cars park outside the cemetery gate.

http://bishopfuneral.org/Cemeteries/Cemeteries.htm

Crowder Point is just off of Highway 69 north of McAlester.

Im wondering where this is located in O.K compared to Moore?
Im going there in couple weeks and this case is what got me here to DD and Id like to nose around a bit there
why was this groaned lol:questionmark::questionmark::questionmark:

(Checking to see if I accidentally groaned it. I'm good at that)
Good, it was not me. Could be Sin is like me and runs out of thanks and hits groan instead???

Last edited:
Back