• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

swivel

Ream Me Up, Scotty
Bold Member!
I am the biggest proponent of nuclear power, but shouldn't we ask someone who didn't just botch HD-DVD to hell to give it a shot?

Just sayin'.

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Consumer electronics giant Toshiba Corp (6502.T) said on Thursday it had launched a new company in the United States to enhance its nuclear power businesses.
ADVERTISEMENT

Toshiba America Nuclear Energy Corp started operation this month and has the primary mission of marketing and promoting advanced boiling water nuclear power plants and providing support for related services.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080306/tc_nm/toshiba_nuclear_dc

That isn't a fair question. Any major corporation that has been around long enough has a mixed track record. Take Ford: Model T - epic, Edsel - epic failure. Or Sony: Betamax - failure, Playstation - revolutionary. So I think Toshiba's efforts are just as valid in that regard.

That isn't a fair question. Any major corporation that has been around long enough has a mixed track record. Take Ford: Model T - epic, Edsel - epic failure. Or Sony: Betamax - failure, Playstation - revolutionary. So I think Toshiba's efforts are just as valid in that regard.

Don't you think I'm being a little bit funny here?

Back