• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
serial-killer-groom-01.jpg

Even psychopaths have a soul mate.

Tracey Bottomley, 41, from West Yorkshire in the UK, is engaged to 52-year-old Ernest Otto Smith — a convicted double-murderer.

“Yes, he is a serial killer, he’s committed a few murders, but I understand the risks of what could happen and I still love him,” says Bottomley, who exchanges emails with her hubby-to-be three times a day. “But everybody dies one day. I’m going to die eventually and I don’t mind the fact it could be at the hands of him.”

In one of his letters, Otto Smith wrote, “Girl do you know how happy you make me? Where have you been all my life? I’m falling in love with you girl, I feel like you were meant to find me.”

Otto Smith was sentenced to life at the Ohio State Penitentiary without parole in 2006 for the murders of a man and woman, and also spent 32 years in solitary confinement. The pair, who began corresponding via prison pen-pal program, met and fell in love in 2018. She says their parallel experiences with trauma and abuse have brought them closer.

Full Story:
https://nypost.com/2019/09/09/my-serial-killer-fiance-may-kill-me-but-everybody-dies-one-day/

Last edited by a moderator:
32 years I'm solitary confinement. Just let that sink in for awhile.
He's 52 years old, so he would have had to be locked up since he was 20.

I am dubious of that claim. He was a tattoo-shop owner at one point, and lived and worked near Fort Knox (where he murdered Cathy Barnett and got himself a federal beef). He's been imprisoned since 2006, and is not in solitary confinement (inasmuch as he has the privilege of using a pen pal service).

--Al

Latest posts

Back