• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
newberries-school-886.jpg

A British teacher has been fired for telling a class with young Jewish pupils that she would “ship them off to the gas chambers” if they didn’t finish their work, according to reports.

The unidentified teacher was punished for making the disgusting comment to a class of 28 — including 11 who are Jewish — at Newberries Primary School in Hertfordshire, according to The Sun.

She quickly insisted she was “joking” and begged her 10-year-old students not to report her, the paper said.

But enough youngsters told their parents about the anti-Semitic outburst that an emergency meeting was called for the board of governors that ended with her firing last Friday, the reports say.{/Quote]

Full Story:
https://nypost.com/2019/10/16/uk-teacher-fired-for-telling-jewish-pupils-they-would-be-sent-to-gas-chambers/

Last edited by a moderator:
My Jewish friends now past away grandma had her tattoo that she showed me 20 years ago,and she talked a little about her life, it was so sad but her matzah balls were fabulous. So a few years after that I get a new neighbor, a fat,drunk,old German I avoid him as much as possible but one day he catches me outside and bla bla bla,so he says want to hear a joke and I reluctantly said ok. Why don't Jewish men go down on their women? It's to close to the gas chamber.

whoa ..... Teacher > not funny
Post automatically merged:

My Jewish friends now past away grandma had her tattoo that she showed me 20 years ago,and she talked a little about her life, it was so sad but her matzah balls were fabulous. So a few years after that I get a new neighbor, a fat,drunk,old German I avoid him as much as possible but one day he catches me outside and bla bla bla,so he says want to hear a joke and I reluctantly said ok. Why don't Jewish men go down on their women? It's to close to the gas chamber.
NO Goober NO ( tho, i did chuckle )

1571252246569.png

A British teacher has been fired for telling a class with young Jewish pupils that she would “ship them off to the gas chambers” if they didn’t finish their work, according to reports.

The unidentified teacher was punished for making the disgusting comment to a class of 28 — including 11 who are Jewish — at Newberries Primary School in Hertfordshire, according to The Sun.

She quickly insisted she was “joking” and begged her 10-year-old students not to report her, the paper said.

But enough youngsters told their parents about the anti-Semitic outburst that an emergency meeting was called for the board of governors that ended with her firing last Friday, the reports say.

“We can confirm that last week we were made aware that an alleged racist comment had been made by an agency teacher working within the school,” the school told The Sun in a statement.

“We acted on this immediately and our governors and leadership team are undertaking a full investigation. The agency teacher will not be returning.”

OK --- now How am i suppose to re-act this story ? a thumbs up or a fricken cookie ( wtf, a cookie mean, anyways ) when it made me so sad ---- Am very happy, it was posted f/ Ghost. (( Ghost, Thank You )) Story, held me, informed me, comments made made me laugh & giggle ( not good ) YET> this is where my mind just shuts down .... The emoji's are erm good i guess, but to some > it VERY important part of their world
i d k so here ya a cookie ( i so hope , its a good thing ) There no cookie in the insert thingy so imagine a sweet, delicious cookie fresh f/ oven

o nooooo --- maybe, it better if i do not know. Dat , is sad .
TY, Alf.
Do not know, if it was on this site or another > where people cringe when they see people doing selfies, at places such as Auschwitz, The V N Wall, Twin Towers etc etc I agree ... Its disrespectful

See she gave the students the perfect excuse not to do homework.
Kids raise a ruckus.
Homework assignment lost to putting teacher on defence.
At the end of the day, teacher gone.
So much for homework.

I have a Jewish diabetes nurse.
She has a great sense of humour.
I wore this shirt to an appointment once.
She laughed and said the Pillsbury dough boy is indeed Hitler to diabetics...
3249_closeup.jpg

Know your audience.
The teacher was a dope.

Absolutely appalling. I refuse to believe anyone in England wouldn't understand the import of such a comment. There is so much awareness of the Holocaust, it's part of basic history in British schools. There is no way this asshole didn't know exactly what she was saying, especially since she begged the kids not to tell. There aren't many subjects that are taboo for humor, but in Europe that's definitely not something to "joke" about, especially to little kids.

Latest posts

Back