• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Valasca

Death, horror, torture
Anyone have this?
Do. Want.

I'm a fan of UFC, so I think I wanna get this, but I want to know what everyone's opinion is. I'm not much of a fighter game gal, but this looks soooo cool.

We played the demo, all 2 1/2 minutes. I was struck with the beautiful graphics, The sweat on Shogun, the backwards victory dance by Chuck. Very cool. But Chuck really isn't that ripped, lol.

I got it from Gamefly two weeks ago. Played it for two days. Won the LHW belt. Defended it 7-8 times. Haven't picked it up since.

For fighting buddies or playing online (and tossing your controller when losing fighters disconnect) it is probably fun... but the career mode felt broken to me.

Too much sparring and training between fights to maximize your character. You play for half an hour to get to a fight, and then you knock someone out three minutes in. Rinse and repeat.

Impressive game in a LOT of ways, but it won't hold me. I'm looking forward to Fight Night 4 and the new game mechanics.

Back