• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Hummmm...
You are a rude bitch... in a good way.

See, tards can't even tell you what they're talking about. Do they even know?

Did you get that here or over on MS? I turned off my mail on MS except to friends. Now they will have to post on my one and only blog for all the world to see.

That is quite the honor, UC, as that is such a big state! When should we have you fitted for your crown and sash?

Wonder what got her panties in a bunch. lol.

That is quite the honor, UC, as that is such a big state! When should we have you fitted for your crown and sash? Wonder what got her panties in a bunch. lol.

Yah, and I want a dozen red roses too. :biggrin:

I think it might have been the comment, "Where is your baby girl bitch?"

I was at the ceremony and got this pic on my cell phone:

21domd5.jpg
:rofl:

She told me to go fuck myself. I hate it when people are rude to me. Her name is Amanda Jo Gould-Brown. She is a criminal justice student. Her and her husband Steven own some property in Volusia County.

I think she needs to lay off the donuts as she is almost as big as Santa.

Amanda.jpg

I'm confused... what case was she talking about? Caylee? Where did you post the comment that got her all riled up?

and w8ng - how did you figure her name out? Spill your secrets!

No, UC is the COOLEST bitch in Texas. Anyone who likes cats has to be awesome. :biggrin1:

Speaking of UCat, where IS that whore? I want to know what the hell she said to get this started!

And goddammit, I haven't gotten any hate mail yet! UCat is hogging it all!

I had commented on Casey Anthony's blog, "Everyone Lies & Dies", asking where her baby girl was, then forgot about it. I have also left some others lil' comments. I do get some replies, but by the time I notice them, I have forgotten which case they are. I over-looked this one for weeks, then noticed that Caylee's pic on her profile today. Earlier she had a photo of a random baby. *shrugs*

Last edited:
Well, damn. I must be the biggest bitch in Florida for agreeing with your statement. I wonder why she isn't considering herself a rude bitch for telling you to die, calling you a whore, and what not. :noidea: Guess she is the only one allowed to have an opinion huh?

Where can I enter the rudest bitch contest in my state?! Though, isn't she in Florida too? That cunt would probably blow me out of the water with the way she thinks and her mouth.

Well, damn. I must be the biggest bitch in Florida for agreeing with your statement. I wonder why she isn't considering herself a rude bitch for telling you to die, calling you a whore, and what not. :noidea: Guess she is the only one allowed to have an opinion huh?

Where can I enter the rudest bitch contest in my state?! Though, isn't she in Florida too? That cunt would probably blow me out of the water with the way she thinks and her mouth.

:rofl: She is in central Florida. Thanks for the info W8ng. Maybe she is a friend of Casey and took offense. I have no idea. That is okay, I welcome all hate mail. :biggrin1:

:rofl: She is in central Florida. Thanks for the info W8ng. Maybe she is a friend of Casey and took offense. I have no idea. That is okay, I welcome all hate mail. :biggrin1:

Anytime. I am thinking she thought she was tough shit by using a private MS profile. I didn't find her info by hacking her MS. I found it another way. She was pretty quick to answer my first friend request with the 'fuck you bitch'. When I replied with 'no, fuck you Amanda' she has gotten all quiet.

She is 26 and appears to have had some credit problems in the past where they have taken her to court. I am not going to publish her address or phone number because there could be some crazies out here.

She could be an okay person who just needs some DD guidance. Maybe someone will befriend her on MS and she will become one of the many DD'ers that e-mail, comment on blogs, etc of the screwed up people that we feature out here.

I wonder why she isn't considering herself a rude bitch for telling you to die, calling you a whore, and what not.

*I* clearly am a rude bitch, as I have (see above) called UCat a whore. And equally clearly, I love me some UCat. I guess I will have to ask my beloved UCat for some MySpace hate mail, cuz so far I'm only getting redirected shit from Shaun.

Hey, Shaun! STFU!

We knew that already, Lizard. :tongue2: But you have to earn the right to go around calling UC a whore. Amanda so did not earn hers.

Shaun? Still? I think he has a little crush :)

That is quite the honor, UC, as that is such a big state! When should we have you fitted for your crown and sash?

Hey! Wait just a hot minute! I didn't even know there was a contest! When do we start sending in our entries for '09? :becky:

And for the record, allow me to express that I am hurt and offended that I have not yet received a single piece of hate mail. Not one. Nada.

What does a girl have to do to get a little hate mail around here?!?

"rudest bitch in TX" was just to get your attention. She got really creative after that... Glad you can take it in stride!

w8tng - I think it's hysterical that shut her down. People don't realize that they're not really anonymous on the internet. Bet she'll think twice before sending any more nasty-grams.

I guess it is official. :rofl: I really need to check my mail more often. I got this from somebody with Caylee's photo on their profile.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=379475851

Date: Jul 16, 2008 9:12 PM

Subject:

excuse me

Body:

You are by far the rudest bitch in the state of texas, take your BITCH ass mother fucking self and DIE whore!

Why did she limit you just to Texas? That's insulting!! There's a whole world of bitches out there. There could be a global Olympic-level bitch off. I'd say she could compete against you to represent the USA, but she's in Florida, and I can think of a couple other women who could represent that fine state.

Well damn!

It seems we have some pretty rude bitches on this site. Looks like in '09 we will have to have a face off and crown someone the Queen Bitch of something.

Whoever gets the most hate mail regarding their comments will be the winner.

:rofl2:

Good luck! lol

And for the record, I have yet to piss anyone with my comments as I haven't gotten any hate mail either :(

Why did she limit you just to Texas? That's insulting!! There's a whole world of bitches out there. There could be a global Olympic-level bitch off. I'd say she could compete against you to represent the USA, but she's in Florida, and I can think of a couple other women who could represent that fine state.

My MySpace shows I live in Tx.

Back