• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!

Uber has fired a New Jersey driver for kicking out two female passengers for being gay, according to a new report.

Kristin Michele and Jenn Mangan had grabbed a ride-share car from their home in Oaklyn to a concert in Camden on Friday night when Michele leaned over and gave Mangan a kiss on the cheek.

Their driver flipped out — and ordered them out of the car, saying she was a Christian woman who “didn’t believe in that,” Michele told NJ.com.

“Are you kicking me out because I’m gay?” Michele asked the driver soon after she started filming the angry exchange.

“Yes, I am. Yes,” the driver admitted, getting increasingly angry as she repeatedly demanded, “Get out!” — even reaching to try to knock away Michele’s phone.

“You’ve gotta be f—ing kidding me. It is 2019 [and] you’re kicking me out because I’m gay,” Michelle replied, before the couple eventually got out of the car and caught a train to the Zac Brown Band show instead.

Full Story:
https://www.nj.com/news/2019/09/uber-fires-driver-who-kicked-gay-nj-couple-out-of-her-car.html

Kristin Michele and Jenn Mangan were in an Uber on their way to a Zac Brown Band concert in Camden on Friday night when Michele leaned over and gave Mangan a kiss on the cheek, the couple said. It was after that, they said, that the driver pulled over and demanded they get out.

In an interview, Michele said she was happy about Uber’s quick response to her complaint and the decision to fire the driver.

“I think everyone is free to their own personal opinions, however, if you are working for a company you must abide by their terms and policy,” she said, noting Uber’s anti-discrimination rules. “She should not be doing a job if she cannot abide by the policies.”

A kiss on the cheek outraged the driver?
Women do this with female friends all the time, regardless of orientation. :rolleyes:

It does usually turn out to be projection, doesn't it. Your moral code and your religious beliefs are yours and yours alone. Please do not attempt to impose them on the rest of us. If mixing with the masses and their various lifestyles, etc., upsets your apple cart that much then don't work with the public!

You'd think that she'd have realized that statisticly as an Uber driver she'd get some "gays" as riders. I wonder if she'd just been waiting for this to happen.

Last year I had a broken right (just my luck) ankle and had to use Uber quite a bit because I couldn't drive with the cast on. About a solid 95% were just fine regular people. That other 5% were fucking wack jobs though!

You'd think that she'd have realized that statisticly as an Uber driver she'd get some "gays" as riders. I wonder if she'd just been waiting for this to happen.
A kiss on the cheek outraged the driver?

Most likely she did have gay riders in her car in the past (how would she know) and people who kissed each other on the cheek.

Think this driver was upset about something else going on in her car - in the rider's video
ONLY the rider says - you're kicking me out being gay (repeatedly).
So she got to show her gay pride to the world and make a working person lose her job
Win Win

I use Uber all the time and usually the drivers are watching the road not the riders.

I hate "Christians."

You’re a spineless brainwashed fuckhead pig.

Assuming your “glamour shot” avatar is you, you’re a heinous fucking bulldyke.

You’re a trite cliche, and you & your ilk are a dime a dozen...

Weak impotent shit-stained scumfucks like you have been worthless from day one, yet these days you’re even more beaten-down & obsolete, due to overexposure.

Kill yourself, you nasty pariah.
Post automatically merged:

I’m a God-fearing man. Christ is my rock. The Holy Spirit is my roll.

I’m no Uber driver, but I give strangers rides daily.

If I ever so much as suspected someone in my back seat of being a dirty AIDSfag, I’d turn around and empty a 30-round clip in their skull.

Fuck the queers.

Last edited:
Back