• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
76521553-8EA4-4D19-8F08-69920901C701a.jpeg
A female Uber Eats driver was allegedly kidnapped by Brian Medina from a Denny’s in New Port Richey at 03:00 am. Medina got into her car and said he had a gun to get her to comply with his demands. He also took her phone and grabbed her breasts.
The Uber Eats Driver convinced Medina to allow her to make her delivery. Medina even act has the Navigation guide. The driver tried to get the attention of the customer but was unsuccessful.
After the delivery the driver was able to get the attention of a man at Rodeway Inn were Medina parked the vehicle. The man distracted Medina and the driver was able to escape.
The driver was able to make grand slam when she ID Medina.
[GALLERY=media, 1913][/GALLERY]

Update the driver lied and had been charged.

Last edited:
Was wondering why a car would eat the driver.
I need to get out more.
If you watch enough Z-grade horror, a man eating car is quite plausible.
Post automatically merged:

I always appreciate when I read about someone going to the Land O' Lakes jail. I usually imagine a hoard of short, greasy and balding men with hearty beer guts as the buttery inmates, and unfortunately Mr. Medina's mugshot is ruining my fantasy.
Do they parcel out chain gangs to the Green Giant?
Post automatically merged:

The Uber Eats Driver convinced Medina to allow her to make her delivery. Medina even act has the Navigation guide. The driver tried to get the attention of the customer but was unsuccessful.
[GALLERY=media, 1913][/GALLERY]
That customer was all about the Denny's, driver be damned.

Last edited:
Id be scared myself to visit the strange fuck who decides that wants Dennys delivered to them.
The customer who ordered Denny's is not the kidnapper.
31-year-old Brian Medina approached the female driver as she was loading her vehicle with food ...

When the victim made the food delivery, she tried to get the attention of the person who purchased the food for help but was unsuccessful.

"I was trying to motion to him without the guy in my car hearing or knowing what was going on," the victim said.
A person who orders Denny's at 3AM might be too drunk to figure it out , or her attempted signals were weak and ineffective.

The man claimed he had a gun, but he did not have one.
He's 5'7" and weighs 205lbs.

Capture.jpg

He's a nasty asshole. Medina has jail records in Pasco county back to 2007 : domestic battery, trespassing, credit card fraud, forgery.
His last arrest was Xmas day 2018, for domestic assault.
Also, he's been at the same address since 2007. Someone is putting up with his shit and/or else it's his own house.

Last edited:
Back