• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
A terrifying struggle between a California Uber driver and his passenger was captured on video, showing the passenger grasping for the wheel as the driver tried to fend him off.

"Don't do that again," driver Dax Castro tells the passenger in dashboard footage of the encounter. "Don't do that again."

But the passenger doesn't heed his warning and reaches for the wheel again.

Castro fights for control of the car before eventually stopping it in the middle of the highway and calling 911 for help.

Castro told Inside Edition the passenger was behaving strangely from the beginning.

"It started out with him saying, 'Have you ever crashed? You are going to crash,'" Castro said. "... I was sure we were going to die. When he grabbed the wheel, we veered across two lanes of traffic."

The passenger was ultimately arrested for DUI.

BBSGCtY.img.jpg

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...passenger-grabbed-wheel-on-highway/ar-BBSGICv

It's a good thing Mr. Castro was bigger than his assailant. Props to him for being able to maintain control while fighting off a madman.

Have you ever crashed ? You are going to crash ! ... wtf. Like right there i would have stopped and thrown him out of my car.

Back