• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
The mother of slain two-year-old Juleanna Arevalo took the witness stand Thursday and said her ex-boyfriend, Stephen Cortez, Jr., physically abused her daughter on multiple occasions and lied to Austin police detectives when he told them the child died after falling down steps two years ago.

Sophia Arevalo testified that Cortez initially told her the child died from injuried after falling out of a playpen, but didn’t think police would believe him and decided to come up with a different story.

Speaking softly and giving short responses to questions from prosecutors and the defense, Arevalo portrayed Cortez as a child abuser who spanked Juleanna for not finishing her food, forced her to walk down steps with her eyes closed, tripped her, and shined a flashlight in her eyes so she couldn’t sleep.

She said she was afraid to step in or cooperate with Child Protective Services case workers who wanted to investigate complaints made by her mom because “I was afraid I would get hit myself.”

In exchange for Arevalo’s testimony, Travis County prosecutors agreed to not pursue criminal charges against her in connection to Juleanna’s death. Their focus is Cortez, 29, who they believe fatally struck the child while Arevalo was working on Oct. 18.

Arevalo spoke with homicide detectives and went along with Cortez’s story, his arrest affidavit shows. She maintained the story until last month when she told Austin police detective Ray Tynes about the story Cortez had told her on the phone about the playpen.

She said she had finally come to her senses.

“I was in denial that he would kill my daughter,” she said.
https://www.statesman.com/news/2018...ddler-testifies-in-ex-boyfriends-murder-trial
1540566767111.png
1540566779750.png
1540566829873.png

".... her stomach contained three-quarters of her entire blood ..."

[...]

Three weeks before Juleanna’s death, McGuffey, the girl’s grandmother, made a complaint to CPS that triggered an investigation ... She said she had stopped by the home where her daughter and Cortez were living to check on Juleanna and found the toddler covered head-to-toe in a blanket. Cortez told her that Juleanna had pink eye and was sleeping ... She left when Cortez refused to let her in the room to see her granddaughter, she said.

... the couple went on the run after learning about the CPS complaint and drove to a parking lot where they slept in their car.

A CPS worker eventually caught up with them and got a glimpse of Juleanna through a cracked door at a home where they were living. The child did not have any obvious injuries, so CPS closed the case ....

But days later, Cortez and Arevalo drove the child to Dell Children’s Medical Center where physicians said she was dead on arriva ... the autopsy report shows the child had a lacerated liver and her stomach contained three-quarters of her entire blood.

[...]
https://www.statesman.com/news/2018...ccused-of-beating-killing-girlfriends-toddler
I hope to read that Cortez is found laying facedown with three-quarters of his blood on the floor, along with fuckbucket's liver.

Last edited:
Capital murder defendant Stephen Cortez, Jr. admitted to a Travis County jury that he fatally beat his girlfriend’s young daughter two years ago, but said he was in the throes of a psychotic episode at the time and doesn’t remember doing it.

With his voice shaking from the moment he took a seat on the witness stand Friday, Cortez testified that when he snapped back into reality he discovered 2-year-old Juleanna Arevalo lying on a bed and breathing abnormally.

“When things get stressful, everything in my head gets confused,” he said.

Cortez said he believed he was in a hospital helping his brother battle stomach cancer when he squeezed the child to death, resulting in what an autopsy showed was a lacerated liver.

“In my mind, if I squished the cancer it would go away,” Cortez said.

The case will turn over to the jury at some point Monday after lawyers for the defense and the prosecution present their final arguments. Both sides closed their cases after Cortez had finished his testimony.

Cortez’s statements about his mental health are relevant to the highest charge he faces, capital murder. That offense, which carries an automatic life sentence without parole, states Cortez must knowingly have caused the injuries that led to Juleanna’s death.
https://www.statesman.com/news/20181026/man-charged-with-toddlers-death-said-he-was-hallucinating

Women, please stop Fucking abusers.
They will kill you or your kids...or both!

You're trying to attack this at the middle and the end of the problem ... go to step one man, here I'll help

Women ... young ladies, start using birth control so you don't get pregnant, and then LEFt in the middle of your pregnancy and end up a single mom that bad guys prey on so they have a place to sleep at night. They don't love you and they'll murder your children.
Post automatically merged:

His mental Health ... he was confused ... Hark. No he wasn't ... he got angry, it felt good,

his mind wasn't flooded with anything but rage.

Juleanna ... rest in peace with your pretty name, little one.

Last edited:
Cortez said he believed he was in a hospital helping his brother battle stomach cancer when he squeezed the child to death, resulting in what an autopsy showed was a lacerated liver.

“In my mind, if I squished the cancer it would go away,” Cortez said.
I believe if I could shove an ice pick in your eye all the way to your brain my rage would go away.

PS the mother is a piece of shit for letting him hurt her baby girl because she was scared he would hit her.
What a coward.

Last edited:
You're trying to attack this at the middle and the end of the problem ... go to step one man, here I'll help

Women ... young ladies, start using birth control so you don't get pregnant, and then LEFt in the middle of your pregnancy and end up a single mom that bad guys prey on so they have a place to sleep at night. They don't love you and they'll murder your children.
Wrong. Step one is: Men, do not beat women & children. Your answer absolves men of any responsibility for their own violent behavior.
If you really believe that, then step one should be: Women, the first time a guy hits you, kill him— he can’t help himself and you’ll be saving future victims a lot of grief.

Wrong. Step one is: Men, do not beat women & children. Your answer absolves men of any responsibility for their own violent behavior.
If you really believe that, then step one should be: Women, the first time a guy hits you, kill him— he can’t help himself and you’ll be saving future victims a lot of grief.

I agree but ultimately a woman's body ... and what ever comes from it is HER responsibility,

and so is the company she brings into her children's lives.

"

... the couple went on the run after learning about the CPS complaint and drove to a parking lot where they slept in their car.

A CPS worker eventually caught up with them and got a glimpse of Juleanna through a cracked door at a home where they were living. The child did not have any obvious injuries, so CPS closed the case ....

WTF? :banghead: Oh yes, I've located the child that the family has been hiding from us, and I saw her unbruised, unbroken pinky toe through a doorway so I conclude the baby is perfectly healthy and we can leave the poor harassed parents to raise MURDER the kid in peace!

The world is fucked!

Its fuckin funny how the dumb ass bitch ain't being charge for shit but she would be around my family my aunt smokes crack been smoking for over years that hoe alone is fucked up in the head and her sons they all on BE ice come on now obviously if she kicking it with my family the dumb ass bitch was on drugs... A REAL MOTHER WOULD NOT LEAVE HER CHILD ALONE WITH SOMEONE SHE BARLEY JUMP IN TO A RELATIONSHIP WITH....
I FIRST HAND KNOW THE TYPE OF PERSON STEVEN IS
NOT ONCE HAD HE EVER MADE ME FEEL LIKE I WASNT SAFE IN HIS HANDS HE WOULD DROP EVERYTHING TO HELP OUT THE ONES HE LOVED INCLUDING ME...
THEY DIDNT EVEN LET HIS DOCTOR TAKE THE STAND TO TESTIFY
ON TOP OF THAT ANYBODY WHO WAS ON HIS SIDE THEY THREATEN THEM WITH CPS..... I JUST FOUND OUT HE'S APPEALING IT!!!
THIS TIME ILL TAKE THE STAND FOR MY BOY!!!!
IM SORRY STEVEN
I HAVENT BEEN THERE FOR YOU!!!
I WAS GOING THROUGH ALOT IN MY LIFE BUT AS OF TODAY ILL STAND STRONG WITH YOU...

Its fuckin funny how the dumb ass bitch ain't being charge for shit but she would be around my family my aunt smokes crack been smoking for over years that hoe alone is fucked up in the head and her sons they all on BE ice come on now obviously if she kicking it with my family the dumb ass bitch was on drugs... A REAL MOTHER WOULD NOT LEAVE HER CHILD ALONE WITH SOMEONE SHE BARLEY JUMP IN TO A RELATIONSHIP WITH....
NOT ONCE HAD HE EVER MADE ME FEEL LIKE I WASNT SAFE IN HIS HANDS HE WOULD DROP EVERYTHING TO HELP OUT THE ONES HE LOVED INCLUDING ME...
ON TOP OF THAT ANYBODY WHO WAS ON HIS SIDE THEY THREATEN THEM WITH CPS..... I JUST FOUND OUT HE'S APPEALING IT!!!
IM SORRY STEVEN
I WAS GOING THROUGH ALOT IN MY LIFE BUT AS OF TODAY ILL STAND STRONG WITH YOU...
Are you trying to tell us, through your ramblings, that Stephen Cortez did not kill Juleanna?

IM SORRY STEVEN

Well, thanks for stopping by.

You're clearly an intelligent, objective voice here to shed some light on this matter. Why don't you do the whole world a favor and go fill your coochie with quick-drying cement?

Are you trying to tell us, through your ramblings, that Stephen Cortez did not kill Juleanna?

I think she is trying to tell us that her last name is Cortez or at some point really, really enjoyed his penis. Or both...

Last edited:
Did I miss an article? Did he get convicted and sentenced? Well I guess if he’s appealing he obviously did. Wow, one could only hope that one brain cell family member does testify for him-they’ll probably double his sentence. Guessing she doesn’t realize the simple act of filing an appeal doesn’t mean your getting a new trial.

Did I miss an article? Did he get convicted and sentenced? Well I guess if he’s appealing he obviously did. Wow, one could only hope that one brain cell family member does testify for him-they’ll probably double his sentence. Guessing she doesn’t realize the simple act of filing an appeal doesn’t mean your getting a new trial.
He's doing life without parole at Darrington.

--Al

The mom is a worthless piece of shit.

IM SORRY STEVEN

You sound like a very intelligent person. I think i speak for everyone when i say please check out some other threads on the site. Your contributions most def would be very welcomed.

October 30, 2018

Stephen Cortez Jr. was convicted of capital murder.

Prosecutors in Austin did not seek the death penalty in the October 2016 death of Juleanna Arevalo-Chavez. The 29-year-old Cortez received an automatic life prison term.

Prosecutors say Cortez, during the six months he dated the girl’s mother, hit the child and stuffed her into a nightstand drawer. Investigators say Cortez doused the toddler with water and forced her to stand in front of an air conditioner long enough to develop hypothermia.

The mother deserves for her remaining days on this earth to be filled with unhappiness and pain.

The mother decided that it was better for her daughter to be abused then leave a man or take a hit herself.

The only sense this woman had was to turn on the man she protected to save her own worthless ass.

@atjsegura2 ... for the love of God shut up ... we don't care if you always felt secure with the guy ... a little girl is dead. You love the guy so much ... don't defend him here, go put some money on his books!
Bitch go fuck yourself
The stupid bitch didn't even go to her own daughter rosary...
And Stephen mom was helping her out after they arrested Stephen and Sophia was sleeping with Stephen mom's husband and got pregnant she stole all the keys to Stephen cars and titles and stole his rims all this while Stephen in jail waiting to go to trial

@atjsegura2 ... for the love of God shut up ... we don't care if you always felt secure with the guy ... a little girl is dead. You love the guy so much ... don't defend him here, go put some money on his books!
Bitch I jpay him all the time so hop off my pussy

And Stephen mom was helping her out after they arrested Stephen and Sophia was sleeping with Stephen mom's husband and got pregnant she stole all the keys to Stephen cars and titles and stole his rims all this while Stephen in jail waiting to go to trial

Last edited:
Bitch go fuck yourself

Bitch I jpay him all the time so hop off my pussy

And he murdered her baby. That's the subject here.

Latest posts

Back