• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Prettypink513

Church Member
"According to a police official, the accused, who were arrested on Monday, have been identified as Lakhan Kaale and his friend Sandip Kurhade (22), both residents of adjoining Thane."

"The victim (25) worked as a maid in a residential society in upscale suburb of Bandra (East), he said."

"On Sunday afternoon, she suddenly disappeared after she went out of the housing society, the official said."

"When she did not return, her employer informed her parents who reside in Virar, a distant suburb of Mumbai, and they lodged a missing person complaint with the Kherwadi police station, he said."

"The woman told the police in writing about her ordeal after which Kurhade was taken in custody, he said.
During interrogation, it came to light that the woman was raped in a room in Thane, the official said, adding the police later picked up Kaale, too, from the adjoining city."

"Kurhade revealed he met the victim via a common friend and on Sunday he took her to his home in Thane to introduce her to his parents as he wanted to marry her, he said."

"But when Kurhade's parents denied him permission to marry the woman, he asked his colleague Kaale to drop her to her workplace in Bandra, the official said."

"However, Kaale took the woman to a room in Thane and allegedly raped her, he said"

"An FIR under IPC sections 366 (kidnapping or inducing woman to compel her marriage), 376 (rape) and 34 (acts done by several persons in furtherance of common intention) was registered against both the accused, he said."

If the title had " Cannibal" in it I'd have guessed Russia, but rape of a disabled person...we could just draw a random country name from a hat and still be correct lol
When I was selling guns I sold one to a deaf woman who told me she'd been raped twice because she couldn't hear the rapist coming. She told me it wasn't going to happen again, and I believed her.

--Al

Back