• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Twin 15-year-old girls who were fatally shot Wednesday, allegedly by their mother’s 38-year-old ex-boyfriend during a domestic violence rampage, were identified Friday.

Deputies arrived Wednesday about noon at a home where they found Caira Rachel Christopher and Leah Sylvania Christopher dead in the residence, and 22-year-old Gary Paul Goode wounded, according to the San Diego County Sheriff’s Department.

Deputies searched the area with help from a patrol helicopter and found Dwayne Edward Groves Jr. hiding in a backyard a few houses away from the shooting, where he was arrested.

Witnesses told investigators the suspect had been romantically involved with a woman who lives at the home, said San Diego County Sheriff's Lt. Thomas Seiver.

Groves was booked into San Diego Central Jail on suspicion of two counts of murder, two counts of attempted murder and one count of assault with a deadly weapon, according to jail records.
1587342792005.png

Attachments

• 1587342774149.png
    1587342774149.png
    133.1 KB · Views: 2,307
1587732640242.png

A woman who identified herself as the mother of homicide victims came out and told a videographer that an ex-boyfriend came to the home, shot at her, and then she ran out the front door.

According to the woman, the man then shot her twin 15-year-old daughters to death in their bedroom. Her 23-year-old son was wounded and taken to the hospital.

"I grabbed the little kids and ran out the back because I knew I couldn't do anything for my daughters," the mother said crying.

She said that she and her ex-boyfriend broke up about a week and a half ago and that she does not know what his motive was for the shooting.

"I let him come by on Easter to see the little ones, and then today, he said he figured it all out. He finally knows what he needs to do and he showed up at the house and shot my back window out. My 15-year-old daughter closed the door on him. Then, he kicked the door open and he shot her in the head and then he went after my three older kids," she said.

Groves—who has a lengthy rap sheet, with records showing felony arrests for carrying a loaded firearm and being a felon with a firearm, among others—is being held without bail until his arraignment on May 1.

Mom's pussy picked a winner.

Last edited:
Two beautiful girls, with, hopefully, a bright future, now they're two more dead children because mommy's boyfriend thinks he got disrespected. Such a waste. I wonder if mommy has learned her lesson on why you don't pick a psychopathic felon with firearms and a bad temper as a boyfriend. :banghead:

Once again Females must do a better job of picking men!
Agreed. Men need to also not present themselves as someone they're not from the jump, thereby leading unsuspecting, good hearted, idealistic women into wasting years on someone that can never be the person he was in the beginning again because he never was that person in the first place.

Dwayne Edward Groves Jr. pleaded guilty to first-degree murder and other charges in El Cajon Superior Court for fatally shooting Caira Rachel Christopher and Leah Sylvania Christopher on April 15, 2020, at their Central Avenue home.

Groves was ordered to serve life without parole plus 72 years to life in state prison.

Back