• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!

Tiffany Ramond Eunick
(August 26, 1992 - July 29, 1999)

Twenty years ago today Tiffany's life was taken by the 12-year-old Lionel Tate.

Lionel said he was imitating wrestling moves and that he and Tiffany were playing.

Tiffany's battered body told a different story broken ribs, a lacerated liver and a skull fracture were more than child's play.

At one point it seemed like Lionel became the victim and Tiffany was an afterthought.

Lionel went on to be tried as adult, have his sentence reduced and go on to commit other crimes.

Today Tiffany will be remembered and missed.

What else did the murderer do? I dont think i ever read up on what happened after this case.
He violated house arrest in September 2004 when he was stopped outside his house with an 8" knife. Then in May of 2005 he robbed a pizza delivery man and assaulted a resident of the house he was at. That got him charges of armed robbery, armed burglary with battery, and violation of parole. He got 30 years for the VoP and 10 years, concurrent, for the robbery. His scheduled release date is September 2030.

--Al

Back