• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I like to stick my finger up my nose, nose, nose
If I find a booger in my mouth it goes, goes, goes

1569074958411.png

Trump Repeatedly Pressed Ukraine President to Investigate Biden's Son

“He told him that he should work with [Mr. Giuliani] on Biden, and that people in Washington wanted to know” if his lawyer’s assertions that Mr. Biden acted improperly as vice president were true, one of the people said. Mr. Giuliani has suggested Mr. Biden’s pressure on Ukraine to fight corruption had to do with an investigation of a gas company for which his son was a director. A Ukrainian official this year said he had no evidence of wrongdoing by Mr. Biden or his son, Hunter Biden.

Mr. Trump in the call didn’t mention a provision of U.S. aid to Ukraine, said this person, who didn’t believe Mr. Trump offered the Ukrainian president any quid-pro-quo for his cooperation on any investigation.

The interactions between the president, Mr. Giuliani and Ukraine have come under scrutiny in recent days in the wake of a whistleblower complaint that a person familiar with the matter said involves the president’s communications with a foreign leader. The complaint, which the Washington Post reported centers on Ukraine, has prompted a new standoff between Congress and the executive branch.

Separately, lawmakers are investigating any connection between the review of foreign aid to Ukraine and the efforts to pressure Kiev to look into Mr. Biden.

Mr. Giuliani in June and August met with top Ukrainian officials about the prospect of an investigation, he said in an interview. After the July call between the two presidents, the Ukrainian government said Mr. Trump had congratulated Mr. Zelensky on his recent election and expressed hope that his government would push ahead with investigations and corruption probes that had stymied relations between the two countries.

The White House declined to comment.

Mr. Biden, in a statement Friday, called for the White House to release the transcript of the president’s call with Mr. Zelensky.

“Such clear-cut corruption damages and diminishes our institutions of government by making them tools of a personal political vendetta,” he said.

... article continues

The Wall Street Journal.
Post automatically merged:

School cancels football game after cheerleaders' Trump banner

A week after authorities placed a North Carolina high school cheerleading squad on probation for displaying a pro-Trump banner before a football game, school officials abruptly canceled the school's Friday night game due to safety concerns.

… article continues

1569078069913.png
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...aders-trump-banner/ar-AAHDewu?ocid=spartanntp

Last edited:
1569083636429.png

Oee!! Giuliani pulling his scary, pout face … giggle … giggle … giggle!!

How Trump and Giullani pressured Ukraine to investigate the presidents rivals

When President Trump spoke on the telephone with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky in late July, the Ukrainians had a lot at stake. They were waiting on millions in stalled military aid from the United States, and Zelensky was seeking a high-priority White House meeting with Trump.

What neither government said publicly at the time was that Trump went even further — specifically pressing Ukraine’s president to reopen a corruption investigation involving former vice president Joe Biden’s son, according to two people familiar with the call, which is now the subject of an explosive whistleblower complaint.

Days after the two presidents spoke, Trump’s personal lawyer, Rudolph W. Giuliani, met with an aide to the Ukrainian president in Madrid and spelled out two specific cases he believed Ukraine should pursue. One was a probe of a Ukrainian gas tycoon who had Biden’s son Hunter on his board. Another was an allegation that Democrats colluded with Ukraine to release information on former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort during the 2016 election.

“Your country owes it to us and to your country to find out what really happened,” Giuliani said he told the Ukrainian president’s aide, Andriy Yermak, during the Madrid meeting. Yermak, according to Giuliani, indicated that the Ukrainians were open to pursuing the investigations. The aide reiterated the Ukrainians’ plea for a meeting with Trump, a summit that would be an important signal to Russia of Washington’s support for Ukraine.

… article continues

The Washington Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-presidents-rivals/ar-AAHBDn4?ocid=spartanntp

Last edited:
1569094410377.png
1569097260775.png
1569097372186.png

Analysis: 9 questions about the Trump whistleblower complaint, answered

1. What did Trump allegedly ‘promise,’ and what’s the big deal?

2. Why isn’t the administration sharing the whistleblower complaint?

3. What recourse does Congress have?

4. How does this involve Ukraine?

5. What do we know about Trump’s phone call with Zelensky on July 25?

6. Why is the Trump team so interested in Ukraine?

7. How substantial are the allegations against Joe and Hunter Biden?

8. Where do Joseph Maguire and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence fit into this?

9. How bad is this for Trump and his presidency?

The Washington Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...complaint-answered/ar-AAHBw7l?ocid=spartanntp

Last edited:
It seems to me if Trump just released the "whistle blower" complaint it would bring much needed clarification to the matter.

Ukraine and Whistle-Blower Issues Emerge as Major Flashpoints in Presidential Race

Allegations that President Trump courted foreign interference from Ukraine to hurt his leading Democratic rival, Joseph R. Biden Jr., dominated presidential politics on Saturday, as Mr. Biden demanded a House investigation of Mr. Trump’s phone call with Ukraine’s leader and as Mr. Trump lashed out, denying wrongdoing without releasing a transcript of the call.

The New York Times
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-presidential-race/ar-AAHDvpB?ocid=spartanntp

Pfffft… giggle … giggle … giggle !!

Typical you Buff. You bring and add nothing but slurs and of course your shit stains that you clutter the place with. I'll give you consistency as you never vary.

You have a nice Sunday now, K

1569169352945.png

Last edited:
Typical you Ria, go ahead, point to just one of your histrionic, hysterical, blathering posts that has amounted to squat. Damn useless donkey...

... CHORTLE ... CHORTLE ... CHORTLE!!!

You have a shitty Sunday now, 'K!!!

Last edited:
Analysis: Instead of ‘No Collusion!’ Trump Now Seems to Be Saying, So What if I Did?

WASHINGTON — The last time he was accused of collaborating with a foreign power to influence an election, he denied it and traveled the country practically chanting, “No collusion!” This time, he is saying, in effect, so what if I did?

Even for a leader who has audaciously disregarded many of the boundaries that restrained his predecessors, President Trump’s appeal to a foreign power for dirt on former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. is an astonishing breach of the norms governing the American presidency.

… article continues

1569362034866.png
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...g-so-what-if-i-did/ar-AAHJKSe?ocid=spartanntp

Analysis: Instead of ‘No Collusion!’ Trump Now Seems to Be Saying, So What if I Did?

WASHINGTON — The last time he was accused of collaborating with a foreign power to influence an election, he denied it and traveled the country practically chanting, “No collusion!” This time, he is saying, in effect, so what if I did?

Even for a leader who has audaciously disregarded many of the boundaries that restrained his predecessors, President Trump’s appeal to a foreign power for dirt on former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. is an astonishing breach of the norms governing the American presidency.

… article continues

View attachment 23813 https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...g-so-what-if-i-did/ar-AAHJKSe?ocid=spartanntp

“You’re not the boss of me, Constitution. I will hold my breath until I turn blue orange”

Oooo … Ria. I like it!!

White House Seeks Deal for Whistle-Blower to Speak to Congress

White House and intelligence officials were working out a plan on Tuesday to release a redacted version of the whistle-blower complaint that helped ignite the impeachment drive against President Trump and to allow the whistle-blower to speak with congressional investigators, people briefed on the matter said.

The move toward disclosing more information demanded by Democrats was part of a broader effort by the administration to quell the growing calls for Mr. Trump’s impeachment, and became public after Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced the start of a formal impeachment inquiry.

Ms. Pelosi told fellow Democrats that in a private call that she had with the president on Tuesday, he said he was not responsible for the whistle-blower complaint being withheld from Congress, according to Democrats.

The precise content of the whistle-blower’s complaint has not been made public. It was found to be urgent and credible by the inspector general for the intelligence community, and is said to involve Mr. Trump and Ukraine. People familiar with the situation said the administration was putting the complaint through a declassification process and planned to release a redacted version within days.

It was filed Aug. 12, several weeks after Mr. Trump spoke by phone with Ukraine’s new president, Volodymyr Zelensky. The whistle-blower’s identity has not been publicly disclosed.

… article continues

The New York Times
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-speak-to-congress/ar-AAHNb29?ocid=spartanntp

I mean, it's not going to happen but I love watching the deplorables explain away trump's behavior and still call him American. I mean, Russia and now this? Who cares?!

I stand by my verdict all those long years ago, he could fuck a kitten and you'd find a reason to accept it because admitting he's a piece of shit conman criminal would bring to light what a disgusting trash human being you really are and we know you'd rather every last person on the planet die than admit that obvious truth.

1569426207502.png@BuffettGirl ~ Let me assure you there was no malicious intent or disrespect meant on my part when I referred to you as Buff. I will not do so in future as it seems to have inexplicitly gotten under your fucking, extremely thin, skin.

The latest
President Trump told Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy to work with the US attorney general to investigate the conduct of Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden according to a newly-released transcript of the call. - The Washington Post
In the call, Trump raised unsubstantiated allegations that Biden sought to interfere with a Ukrainian prosecutor's investigation of the former vice president's son Hunter. "A lot of people want to find out about that" Trump said to Zelenskiy. - Associated Press
The controversy started after an anonymous whistleblower from the intelligence community filed a report connected to the call. - Washington Examiner

1569429624686.png

1569429864344.png

Last edited:
@BuffettGirl ~ Let me assure you there was no malicious intent or disrespect meant on my part when I referred to you as Buff. I will not do so in future as it seems to have inexplicitly gotten under your fucking, extremely thin, skin.
No, not under my skin at all. You think you are FAR more important than you ever really could be. Rude is rude. I can acknowledge that without it having any kind of lasting impact. Seems you can't though, but that would be the case with your every post. Someone disagrees with you or your tacky, churlish, tiresome, histrionic, endlessly repeated posts and you and the Coven have to comment on me personally as retaliation. ALL THE TIME. It's vastly amusing. Especially when you then attempt to accuse me of having thin skin but can't handle someone crapping on your endless tirade of bullshit that not ONE bit of has ever borne fruit. Keep pouring on the hate, it's your best look. :rolleyes:

Why does so many things appear to be a great joke to Donald Trump?

'I didn't threaten anybody': Trump calls Democratic impeachment push 'a joke'

President Donald Trump on Wednesday continued to dismiss the political firestorm over his phone call this summer with Ukraine's leader as "a big hoax," insisting he "didn't threaten anybody" and accusing Democrats of threatening to cut assistance to Ukraine much as they have accused him of doing.

Trump spoke at a news conference in New York after the White House earlier Wednesday released a transcript of his phone call that showed he repeatedly urged Ukraine's President Volodymyr Zelenskiy to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden and his son, Hunter.

Democrats have said Trump made almost $400 million in U.S. military aid to Ukraine contingent on Zelenskiy agreeing to work with Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani and Attorney General William Barr in investigating Biden -- accusing Trump of trying to get a foreign leader to interfere in a U.S. election.

… article continues

1569448883015.png
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...chment-push-a-joke/ar-AAHQ2Kp?ocid=spartanntp

However, if I may, only one of them seems to have a lower GI issue whilst spasmodically slapping the alert button.

@Victoria .....looking at YOU. :penguin: :meh::smuggrin:

What alert button????????

"Civil War 2" trends on Twitter after Trump quotes speculation that impeachment would spark "civil war"

President Trump said in a tweet that if he is removed from office, a "civil war" might erupt in the United States. Mr. Trump was quoting Pastor Robert Jeffress, a Fox News contributor and host, who suggested that impeaching the president would lead to "civil war."

"If the Democrats are successful in removing the President from office (which they will never be), it will cause a Civil War like fracture in this Nation from which our Country will never heal," Mr. Trump tweeted, attributing the quote to Jeffress.

Jeffress did more or less say that on "Fox & Friends" – with Mr. Trump adding his thoughts in the parenthesis of the tweet, saying he will never be removed from office. The president's repetition of the quote received widespread backlash – including from his own party.

"I have visited nations ravaged by civil war," Republican Rep. Adam Kinzinger tweeted. "@realDonaldTrump I have never imagined such a quote to be repeated by a President. This is beyond repugnant." Kinzinger is a veteran and serves on the House Foreign Affairs Committee. He often criticizes the president on Twitter, although he is one of the only Republicans to publicly criticize the Mr. Trump's call with the Ukraine leader.

… article in full

Last edited:
How support for impeachment is changing — and what that tells us

One of the complicating factors in trying to determine how the latest scandal involving President Trump will unfold is that we’re in unusually uncharted territory. Sure, there have been impeachment efforts before, but only two in the era of modern polling. Each involved presidents in their second terms, not a president up for reelection the following year.

What’s more, polling from those past impeachments is out of whack with the moment. Trump is viewed with as much disapproval as Richard M. Nixon saw, when only 19 percent of the country thought he should be impeached, but support for impeaching Trump is equivalent to what Nixon saw when he was mired at 25 percent approval.

It is with that in mind that we share news of two new polls on impeachment, one from Quinnipiac University and another from CNN and its polling partners at SSRS. In both polls, support for impeachment increased since the most recent survey in which the pollsters asked about the possibility.

… article continues

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...what-that-tells-us/ar-AAI4Sjr?ocid=spartanntp
___________________________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Robert De Niro drops 2 F bombs on CNN

Late-day bombshells erupt as Trump impeachment inquiry gets underway

The first full week of the House impeachment inquiry of President Trump got underway with a rapid-fire succession of bombshell events that are likely to affect the course of the investigation.
At 3:53 p.m. in Washington, the Democratic chairmen of three House committees subpoenaed Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani for documents related to the president’s request for an investigation by Ukrainian officials into former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter.

Reps. Adam Schiff, Jerry Nadler and Elijah Cummings cited Giuliani’s cable news appearances, saying the former New York City mayor “admitted on national television that, while serving as the president’s personal attorney, he asked the government of Ukraine to target” Biden.

“In addition to this stark admission, you stated more recently that you are in possession of evidence — in the form of text messages, phone records, and other communications — indicating that you were not acting alone and that other Trump Administration officials may have been involved in this scheme,” the chairmen wrote.

Minutes later, at 4:04 p.m., the Wall Street Journal reported that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo was among those who listened in on Trump’s July 25 phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky that is the basis of the House investigation.

Last week, when Pompeo was interviewed by ABC News, he denied firsthand knowledge about what Trump and Zelensky discussed.

… article continues

Last edited:
Back