• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
The "president" is a piece of lying shit who tweets himself into hysteria over the dumbest shit, Victoria. I mean, what's the big deal? Who needs people with integrity and intelligence in office? I mean, it's obvious that deplorables only care that it's a "republican" in office. Even if it's not a republican and def not a conservative (fiscally?!! HA!) but you know, whatev. It's not a liberal or a democrat and THAT is what's important. Duh.

First, I never said that the Mueller report would 'take the Pretender down. He was tasked to investigate and deliver his report.

You come on the board and employed what can only be seen as grade school taunts of 'widow licking and riding the short bus.' You should be shamed by those comments. I know that I am shamed for you.

Oh … and yeah. I think any time the Pretender directly lies to the American people for whatever reason to be a matter of consequence.

This is the image that popped into my head after reading your above post.

View attachment 22899 Stop being such a child and grow the fuck up.

D'aww, poor Vicky, she has the SADZ! I'm far more ashamed of having ungrateful, dishonest, jack-booted, ideologically-challenged toddlers like you two tools as my fellow countrymen than I am of calling you two out for the names you've fought so hard to achieve. Oh, and quick question: Does being a LIAR hurt much? Asking for a friend...

When St. Barry lied you were quick to jump on a board somewhere and point it out, right? Because ANYTIME a President lies it;s of consequence, right? LYING again are we? Drown in your own swamp-like hypocrisy much? :rolleyes:

… giggle … giggle … giggle at ya Buffettgirl. You have a friend?

View attachment 22909
Just as I expected. You never fail to disappoint in your disappointing do you toots? ... chortle ... chortle ... chortle at your ceaseless powers to be predictable and common.
1567796240192.png

Oh - and learn reading comprehension eh? Me using the term "you two" doesn't indicate me and another in anyway, shape or form. And yes Clown, I've had some of my friends for 40+ years. Pretty sure you haven't what that huge judgmental streak you have going there and all...

Last edited:
You know that feeling you get when it appears things have blown through crazy and are now in the realm of the outer limits?

Trump campaign sells branded markers to 'set the record straight' after Dorian map edit

President Trump's reelection campaign has started selling branded permanent markers following controversy this week over a map Trump displayed that apparently was altered with a black marker to back up his claims about Hurricane Dorian's original path.

"Set the record straight!" reads the marker's description on the Trump campaign website.

The fine-point markers, emblazoned with Trump's signature in gold, use permanent ink and are made in America, the product description states.

Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale tweeted a photo of the markers on Friday, writing: "Buy the official Trump marker, which is different than every other marker on the market, because this one has the special ability to drive @CNN and the rest of the fake news crazy! #KeepMarkersGreat."

1567810503261.png

Meanwhile, as the MSM and rabid lefties high-five each other over black scribbles on a map,
Defending border wall funding with military billions

The Trump administration plans to fund the border wall with $3.6 billion from the military⁠ — money allocated for military projects, including the construction of hangars, arms ranges, schools for children on base and training facilities
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/border-wall-funding-military-billions

It's almost as if every-time Trump is about to do something controversial to further his immigration agenda, the media become captivated with some irrelevant, inconsequential BS, like a "racist" tweet telling certain wackos to go back where they came from, or a "stupid" mistake drawn on a map.

The only way you can beat Trump is to stop playing his game.

1567947745727.png

Opinion: Stephen Miller wants America to look more like his hometown of Santa Monica — rich and white

1567948274544.png
Sep. 5, 2019

You can take the boy out of Santa Monica, but you can’t, apparently, take Santa Monica out of the boy.

Stephen Miller — President Trump’s speechwriter, policy formulator, and enforcer on all matters pertaining to immigration and the preservation of our shrinking white majority — grew up despising the liberalism of his Westside hometown. While still a student at Santa Monica High, plainly enraged by the racial tolerance to which pupils were daily subjected, he began appearing on right-wing talk radio, and he penned a letter to the local paper complaining that, “Osama bin Laden would feel very welcome at Santa Monica High School.”

But even as Miller has rejected the inclusive politics of his hometown, he seems to have embraced its demographics. In his zeal to exclude immigrants from poor, largely non-white nations, and poor immigrants generally, he is attempting to shape a whiter, more affluent America than would otherwise be the case. Ironically, that has meant Miller is seeking, in a sense, to remake America in the demographic image of Santa Monica, where median household income ($86,084, by the latest government figures) exceeds that of the nation as a whole by almost $25,000, and which is more than twice as white (65%) as Los Angeles County as a whole (26%).

Since college, Miller has forged a career shaping the inchoate nativist impulses of the Republicans for whom he’s worked — Rep. Michelle Bachmann, Sen. Jeff Sessions and candidate and President Trump — into occasionally intelligible sentences and always draconian policies. Working for Sessions, he helped doom the Senate’s bipartisan immigration reform bill (which would have enabled the “Dreamers,” longtime U.S. residents who were brought illegally to the United States as children, to become citizens). Working for Trump, he has been a driving force behind parent-child separation at the border and the sacking of Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen for her insufficient zeal in ruining immigrants’ lives.

Miller’s opposition to immigrants isn’t limited to those in the country illegally. It extends to refugees (we’re now accepting far fewer than we used to), asylum seekers (currently cooped up in Mexico), and legal immigrants who aren’t sufficiently middle class. Last month, Miller helped promulgate what may be his Summa Trumpiana: an 800-page Department of Homeland Security rule that makes obtaining permanent residency more difficult for legal residents who’ve received public assistance such as food stamps or Medicaid. It also says the government can consider the credit histories of applicants in determining whether an immigrant should be allowed to come to or remain in the United States.

Had a demonstration of creditworthiness been required of previous generations of immigrants, of course, the United States would be a very small nation indeed. The 18th century indentured servants who came here from the squalor of London’s alleys, the Irish who fled the great potato famine, the Germans who had to flee the crackdown that followed the failed revolutions of 1848, the Chinese for whom barely compensated work building the railroads was an economic step up, the Jews escaping the czar’s pogroms, the Italians abandoning the hard-scrabble penury of Calabria and Sicily, the Vietnamese boat people — how many of them arrived with letters from their hometown bankers attesting to their spotless credit ratings? The Guatemalans, Hondurans and Salvadorans now penned up on our borders are in the finest tradition of American immigrant history: Having fled violent, impoverished countries, they’ve arrived on our doorsteps wholly desperate, largely destitute and eager to work hard to improve their lot.

Miller and the Trumpistas insist that America is full up, while in fact, America is facing a growing labor shortage in the very occupations that working-class immigrants populate.

... article continues

1567949246269.png
https://www.latimes.com/opinion/sto...miller-santa-monica-immigration-public-charge

NOAA staff warned in Sept. 1 directive against contradicting Trump

Nearly a week before the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration publicly backed President Trump over its own scientists, a top NOAA official warned its staff against contradicting the president.

In an agencywide directive sent Sept. 1 to National Weather Service personnel, hours after Trump asserted, with no evidence, that Alabama “would most likely be hit (much) harder than anticipated,” staff was told to “only stick with official National Hurricane Center forecasts if questions arise from some national level social media posts which hit the news this afternoon.”

They were also told not to “provide any opinion,” according to a copy of the email obtained by The Washington Post.

… article continues

The Washington Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ontradicting-trump/ar-AAGXulF?ocid=spartanntp

Adam Schiff Retweeted Natasha Bertrand
If you believe the DOD just randomly decided to start spending nights at a luxury golf course in Scotland, well, Donald Trump has a rapidly depreciating asset to sell you. Taxpayers aren’t responsible for bailing out Trump’s failing businesses. The corruption is in plain sight.
Adam Schiff added,

Another Example of Corruption In Plain Sight.
1567960417856.png

Last edited:
1568067339341.png

Commerce Chief Threatened Firings at NOAA After Trump’s Hurricane Tweets, Sources Say

WASHINGTON — The Secretary of Commerce threatened to fire top employees at NOAA on Friday after the agency’s Birmingham office contradicted President Trump’s claim that Hurricane Dorian might hit Alabama, according to three people familiar with the discussion.

That threat led to an unusual, unsigned statement later that Friday by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration disavowing the office’s own position that Alabama was not at risk. The reversal caused widespread anger within the agency and drew criticism from the scientific community that NOAA, a division of the Commerce Department, had been bent to political purposes.

Officials at the White House and the Commerce Department declined to comment on administration involvement in the NOAA statement.

... article continues

The New York Times
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...tweets-sources-say/ar-AAH2AlS?ocid=spartanntp

So much for Truth, Justice and the American Way.

Last edited:

President Trump said Saturday that he had canceled a previously undisclosed summit at Camp David with Taliban leadership and Afghan President Ashraf Ghani after the Taliban took responsibility for an attack last week that killed a U.S. soldier.
Post automatically merged:

“I own a lot of different places,” he told reporters. “Soon, you will find that out because I will be, at some point prior to the election, I will be giving out a financial report of me. And it will be extremely complete. I'm going to give out my financial condition.”

Trump’s finances have been a major issue of contention, stemming from his refusal to release his tax returns while running for president, breaking a decades-long tradition for major party nominees.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
@BuffettGirl … Not a bullshit meme. Only a reminder if you will, when divisions in this country become so broad and deep.

Donald Trump is furrowing those rows of division helter skelter, his sycophants are dropping bad seed in the soil producing nothing for the masses while those few at the top are reaping the yield.

But fuck the middle class, right? We only keep the engine of this country turning.

Last edited:
Bullshit meme, bullshit justification. Petty, bratty, temper tantrum from a presumed adult that refuses to grow up and get along. Sugarcoating it doesn't change the bullshit petty you thrive on. Why not just admit it? You intentionally sow the seeds of discord daily. Blame POTUS if you need to, but you're NO BETTER. Every petty, nasty, childish meme you post is equally sowing discord. You provide no illumination, just a base meanness that feeds on petty. Cool story? I think not.

Schumer to try again to block Trump's border wall maneuver

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Senate's top Democrat intends to force a vote to block President Donald Trump from using special emergency powers to transfer money from military base construction projects like new schools to pay for new fences along the U.S.-Mexico border.

… article continues

Associated Press
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...rder-wall-maneuver/ar-AAH5ij9?ocid=spartanntp

Bullshit meme, bullshit justification. Petty, bratty, temper tantrum from a presumed adult that refuses to grow up and get along. Sugarcoating it doesn't change the bullshit petty you thrive on. Why not just admit it? You intentionally sow the seeds of discord daily. Blame POTUS if you need to, but you're NO BETTER. Every petty, nasty, childish meme you post is equally sowing discord. You provide no illumination, just a base meanness that feeds on petty. Cool story? I think not.

... giggle ... giggle … giggle @ya!!! That's right. Don't respond to what I was speaking to. You never do. The above unwaranted rant actually doesn't deserve a response.

... giggle ... giggle … giggle @ya!!! That's right. Don't respond to what I was speaking to. You never do. The above unwaranted rant actually doesn't deserve a response.
I do, when it warrants one. All you did was say "Trump's bad. I get to be bad too!" No SUBSTANCE, just snooty foot stomping. ... guffaw ... guffaw ... guffaw "@ ya'"

BREAKING

John Bolton Out as National Security Adviser

WASHINGTON — President Trump fired John R. Bolton, his third national security adviser, on Tuesday amid fundamental disagreements over how to handle major foreign policy challenges like Iran, North Korea and Afghanistan.

Mr. Trump announced the decision on Twitter. “I informed John Bolton last night that his services are no longer needed at the White House. I disagreed strongly with many of his suggestions, as did others in the Administration, and therefore I asked John for his resignation, which was given to me this morning. I thank John very much for his service. I will be naming a new National Security Advisor next week.”

… article continues

1568131956323.png
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/10/us/politics/john-bolton-national-security-adviser-trump.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

I guess the third time wasn't the charm. Who will pop up as #4?????????

Attachments

• 1568131861715.png
    1568131861715.png
    120 bytes · Views: 124
Last edited:
1568304410848.png

Trump's visit to Baltimore to be met with protests

President Trump's visit to Baltimore on Thursday is expected to be met with protests after he blasted its majority-black congressional district as a "rat and rodent infested mess" where "no human being would want to live" earlier this year.

A coalition of local groups is planning to hold a protest, titled "Trump out of Baltimore," according to a Facebook page for the demonstration. The groups include ICE Out of Baltimore, Peoples Power Assembly, Youth Against War & Racism, and one referred to as the Baltimore Welcoming Committee.

An organizer behind the planned demonstration, Miranda Bachman, said in a press statement that the "people of Baltimore, especially young people, are deeply opposed to Trump's policies of racism and division, whether it's his attacks on migrants or refugees or his not so veiled racist attacks on Black and Brown people."

… article continues

1568304926075.png
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-met-with-protests/ar-AAHbVR5?ocid=spartanntp

U.S. appeals court says Trump cannot dodge foreign corruption lawsuit

NEW YORK (Reuters) - A U.S. federal appeals court on Friday revived a lawsuit alleging President Donald Trump violated the U.S. Constitution by profiting from foreign and domestic officials who patronized his hotels and restaurants, moving a watchdog group closer to obtaining financial records from his real estate company.

In a 2-1 ruling, a three-judge panel of the New York-based 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals set aside a lower court ruling that had thrown out the case because the people who sued could not prove they were harmed by Trump's actions and his role as president.

… article continues

Reuters https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...corruption-lawsuit/ar-AAHfJAx?ocid=spartanntp

Oh for fucks sake!

Trump: I look orange, but so do you because of energy-efficient light bulbs

On a night that featured the Democratic debate, President Donald Trump said he's being cast in a harsh light.

Trump's complaint wasn't about the candidates vying for the nomination and the chance to make the 45th president a one-termer, but was rather was directed at light bulbs.

"People said what's with the light bulb? I said here’s the story, and I looked at it: The bulb that we're being forced to use — No. 1, to me, most importantly, the light's no good. I always look orange," Trump said during a speech at a House Republican retreat dinner.

… article continues

NBC News
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...icient-light-bulbs/ar-AAHeSQ3?ocid=spartanntp

Last edited:
1568640620954.png

New reporting details how FBI limited investigation of Kavanaugh allegations

WASHINGTON — As Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh prepares for his second year on the Supreme Court, new reporting has detailed how the limits ordered by the White House and Senate Republicans last year constrained the FBI investigation into allegations of sexual misconduct when he was a college freshman.

One of the accounts, reported by Deborah Ramirez, was made public at the time of Kavanaugh’s confirmation hearings.

The other, not publicly known until this weekend, was reported by a male classmate who said he witnessed the incident. He unsuccessfully sought to get the FBI to investigate with help from a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee who asked FBI Director Christopher A. Wray to look into the allegation.

The new details are based on interviews conducted by this reporter and two reporters for The New York Times for books about the confirmation. The New York Times reported some details late Saturday from its reporters’ new book.

Tribune News Service

Calls for Justice Kavanaugh’s impeachment are mounting. Here’s how it could work.

One year ago, a bitterly divided Senate voted to confirm Supreme Court Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh to a lifetime appointment on the nation’s highest court; the vote was 50 to 48.

Now, as the Oct. 8 anniversary of his confirmation nears, the New York Times reports it has uncovered and corroborated a previously unreported claim of sexual misconduct against Kavanaugh, and that it found the FBI interviewed none of the potential witnesses. The story, published Saturday evening, compelled several Democrats to demand a new investigation into the Supreme Court justice.

Even before the recent spate of sexual misconduct allegations, murmurs among Kavanaugh opponents fixated on whether he had lied under oath before the Senate Judiciary Committee. Saturday’s story from the Times quickly raised new questions about whether Kavanaugh perjured himself and reignited calls for his impeachment.

The Washington Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-how-it-could-work/ar-AAHkXwF?ocid=spartanntp

1568662817605.pngDNI cited "higher authority" in refusal to turn over whistleblower complaint

Congressman Adam Schiff claimed on Sunday that the official who sits atop the intelligence community is rejecting a subpoena to turn over a whistleblower complaint in order to protect an even higher-ranking official, possibly a top administration official or even President Trump.

"According to the director of national intelligence (DNI), the reason he's not acting to provide it, even though the statute mandates that he do so, is because he is being instructed not to. This involved a higher authority, someone above the DNI," Schiff, who is chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, said in an interview with CBS News' "Face the Nation."

Schiff had issued a subpoena Friday to Joseph Maguire, the acting DNI, alleging that he was unlawfully withholding the whistleblower complaint from the committee. A letter sent with the subpoena said that Maguire's office had "improperly" cited the complaint's "confidential and potentially privileged communications" as its reason for withholding it.

"The Committee can only conclude, based on this remarkable confluence of factors, that the serious misconduct at issue involves the President of the United States and/or other senior White House or Administration officials," Schiff wrote in the letter. While he said he couldn't divulge the contents of the complaint, the fact that the DNI had cited "privileged communications" means that it would involve a "pretty narrow group of people."

"So, I think it's fair to assume this involves either the president or people around him or both," Schiff said.

... article continues

Legal showdown looms over House subpoena to intel director

WASHINGTON (AP) — The acting director of national intelligence is refusing to comply with a subpoena to turn over a whistleblower complaint , setting up a legal showdown this week between the Trump administration and a House committee.

The House Intelligence Committee chairman tells CBS' "Face the Nation" that intelligence chief Joseph Maguire declined to release the complaint because he was instructed not to by a "higher authority" since it involves privileged communications.

Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff says no intelligence director has ever refused to turn over a whistleblower complaint to Congress.

Schiff says the committee will "do everything necessary" to get the complaint.

The committee is requiring that Maguire testify Thursday unless he complies with the subpoena.

Schiff isn't revealing the subject of the whistleblower's complaint.

1568665305755.png
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-to-intel-director/ar-AAHkAgr?ocid=spartanntp

Last edited:
Whistleblower complaint about President Trump involves Ukraine, according to two people familiar with the matter

With the Donald is anything classified and illegal to divulge to foreign leaders? Apparently not.

Whistleblower complaint about President Trump involves Ukraine, according to two people familiar with the matter

A whistleblower complaint about President Trump made by an intelligence official centers on Ukraine, according to two people familiar with the matter, which has set off a struggle between Congress and the executive branch.

The complaint involved communications with a foreign leader and a “promise” that Trump made, which was so alarming that a U.S. intelligence official who had worked at the White House went to the inspector general of the intelligence community, two former U.S. officials said.

Two and a half weeks before the complaint was filed, Trump spoke with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, a comedian and political newcomer who was elected in a landslide in May.

Perhaps Trump and Zelensky should get out of politics and take their comedy routine on the road.

Whistle-Blower Complaint Sets Off a Battle Involving Clown

1568985730140.png

WASHINGTON — A potentially explosive complaint by a whistle-blower in the intelligence community said to involve President Trump emerged on Thursday as the latest front in a continuing oversight dispute between administration officials and House Democrats.

While the allegation remains shrouded in mystery, it involves at least one instance of Mr. Trump making an unspecified commitment to a foreign leader and includes other actions, according to interviews. At least part of the allegation deals with Ukraine, two people familiar with it said.

The complaint, submitted by a member of the intelligence community to its inspector general, renewed questions about how the president handles delicate matters. Mr. Trump defended his actions, and allies described his style with foreign leaders as more freewheeling than typical high-level diplomacy. “I would only do what is right anyway, and only do good for the USA!” Mr. Trump wrote on Twitter.

TWITTER? Yepper's.

Last edited:
Trump describes intelligence complaint as ‘political hack job’

WASHINGTON — President Trump on Friday dismissed an intelligence community whistle-blower as “partisan,” even as Democrats accused the administration of withholding details about the complaint.

“It’s just another political hack job,” Trump said Friday at the White House during a state visit with Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison. “It doesn’t matter what I discussed, but I’ll tell you this, somebody ought to look into Joe Biden’s statement.”

A dispute between intelligence officials and Democratic lawmakers spilled into public this week after a whistle-blower, who hasn’t been publicly identified, raised concerns about Trump’s interactions with a foreign leader. The complaint relates to Ukraine, according to the Washington Post, but Trump said, “I really don’t know” what it’s about. … giggle ... giggle ... giggle, Righty-O. Got ya!!

The reports of a “reliable whistle-blower complaint regarding the president’s communications with a foreign leader raise grave, urgent concerns for our national security,” House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said in a statement Friday. “We must be sure that the president and his administration are conducting our national security and foreign policy in the best interest of the American people, not the president’s personal interest.”

... article continues

Back