• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
A version of the truth???

Version #1 Jeffrey Epstein Death: 2 Guards Slept Through Checks and Falsified Records

The two staff members who were guarding the jail unit where Jeffrey Epstein apparently killed himself fell asleep and failed to check on him for about three hours, then falsified records to cover up their mistake, according to several law enforcement and prison officials with knowledge of the matter.

1565783305921.png
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...-falsified-records/ar-AAFKO2X?ocid=spartanntp

Last edited:
Autopsy finds broken bones in Jeffrey Epstein’s neck, deepening questions around his death

An autopsy found that financier Jeffrey Epstein sustained multiple breaks in his neck bones, according to two people familiar with the findings, deepening the mystery about the circumstances around his death.

Among the bones broken in Epstein’s neck was the hyoid bone, which in men is near the Adam’s apple. Such breaks can occur in those who hang themselves, particularly if they are older, according to forensics experts and studies on the subject. But they are more common in victims of homicide by strangulation, the experts said.

The details are the first findings to emerge from the autopsy of Epstein, a convicted sex offender and multimillionaire in federal custody on charges of sex trafficking. He died early Saturday morning after guards found him hanging in his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan and he could not be revived.

… article continues

The Washington Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...s-around-his-death/ar-AAFPxjP?ocid=spartanntp

Such breaks can occur in those who hang themselves, particularly if they are older, according to forensics experts and studies on the subject. But they are more common in victims of homicide by strangulation, the experts said.

Unfortunately this means that these findings aren't evidence of anything, other than the two hypotheses that we have already put forth.

As if circumstances were not murky enough.

It's all certainly murky. From what we know, it remains a possibility that a cabal of powerful elites organised a hit on Epstein. Drugging two guards, disabling the cameras, slipping into his cell and strangling him, then framing it up to look like a suicide. It's possible. But I still think the obvious answer in the correct one.

Incompetent staff, a pedo who knew his life was over and an opportunity that presented itself by a fluke of circumstance. Either way this fucker is burning in hell.

At least Barr, (the guy you lefties now despise, remember?), seems genuinely pissed and determined to go after his accomplices.

'You lefties'. Really? Why did you feel the need to 'stick it' in your response to me? I don't attempt to define you with a word.

Don't take it as an insult. You and I aren't so different. We have things in common. For instance, we've both chosen sides, whether you see it or not. And my main issue with left isn't the fact that I disagree with them on many things, it's the lack of consistency, the double standards, the hypocrisy. I think you are a good person, but good people are capable of endorsing ignorant, bigoted and hateful belief systems. After all these years of paying attention to this stuff it became clear to me that the most significant difference between your side and mine is that my side believes they can be friends with those who disagree. Your side sees those who disagree as an evil that must be defeated.

And after refunds, the IRS collected about $93 billion more from individual American taxpayers than it did in 2017. Interestingly, that number stands close to the tax break amount that corporations received from the TCJA in 2018. Last year, big businesses paid $91 billion less in taxes than they had in 2017, prior to the new law’s passage.

‘Those in the top 1%... got an average tax cut of about $33,000’

I don't think he was murdered and I am so damn left, there is no right any more. Suicide would be the best outcome, he's going to be sued for every penny he has and if he would have to testify against the wealthiest and most powerful people in the world, including the royal fucking family and several presidents. I mean? Like, there was no escaping this time and he knew it. Life in prison or spending the rest of his miserable life looking over his shoulder.

I don't get rich sickos, man. I mean, all that money and he couldn't just get him a bus load of 18 year old girls and have em dress up in school girl outfits and massage his wrinkled dick? He could have had 10 of em' a day and lived blissfully for all of eternity but no, he had to get greedy and he had to hurt people just because he could and welp, now he's going to rot and his legacy will go down as a twisted perverted piece of shit.

After all these years of paying attention to this stuff it became clear to me that the most significant difference between your side and mine is that my side believes they can be friends with those who disagree. Your side sees those who disagree as an evil that must be defeated.

… ummm, You know that I could make the very same argument.

Trump was supposed to give a speech on energy. He went way off-script.

President Donald Trump on Tuesday headed to a Shell petrochemicals plant being built outside of Pittsburgh to give what was billed by the White House as a speech on “America’s Energy Dominance and Manufacturing Revival.”

But the hour-long remarks were light on energy policy and heavy on stump speech material and off-script riffs, as Trump touched on everything from his love of trucks to his assessment of his potential 2020 rivals. The meandering speech came on a day when the president had already attacked a CNN anchor, endorsed a controversial World Series hero’s potential congressional bid and defended his parroting of a conspiracy theory surrounding the apparent suicide of his onetime friend Jeffrey Epstein.

Here are some of Trump's most off-key comments:

On the supposed benefits of natural gas over renewable energy: “When the wind stops blowing, it doesn’t make any difference does it? Unlike those big windmills that destroy everybody’s property values, kill all the birds. One day the environmentalists are going to tell us what’s going on with that. And then all of a sudden it stops. The wind and the televisions go off. And your wives and husbands say ‘Darling, I want to watch Donald Trump on television tonight. But the wind stopped blowing and I can’t watch. There’s no electricity in the house, darling.'”

On his construction chops: “I was a good builder. I built good, I love building, in fact I’m going to take a tour of the site.”

On doing some campaigning: “I’m going to speak to some of your union leaders to say ‘I hope you’re going to support Trump, OK?’ And if they don’t, vote ‘em the hell out of office because they’re not doing their job — it’s true.”

Imbecile.

POLITICO
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ent-way-off-script/ar-AAFKTQm?ocid=spartanntp

He's so damn cringey, I can't stand it. I would love like some serious scientific tests run on folks who listen to him speak and are not immediately embarrassed and repelled. I want to know how they could listen to him ramble incoherently about nothing and/or himself and think, now that's a smart guy!

How a McConnell-backed effort to lift Russian sanctions boosted a Kentucky project

In January, as the Senate debated whether to permit the Trump administration to lift sanctions on Russia’s largest aluminum producer, two men with millions of dollars riding on the outcome met for dinner at a restaurant in Zurich.

On one side of the table sat the head of sales for Rusal, the Russian aluminum producer that would benefit most immediately from a favorable Senate vote. The U.S. government had sanctioned Rusal as part of a campaign to punish Russia for “malign activity around the globe,” including attempts to sway the 2016 presidential election.

On the other side sat Craig Bouchard, an American entrepreneur who had gained favor with officials in Kentucky, the home state of Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell. Bouchard was trying to build the first new aluminum-rolling mill in the United States in nearly four decades, in a corner of northeastern Kentucky ravaged by job losses and the opioid epidemic — a project that stood to benefit enormously if Rusal were able to get involved.

The men did not discuss the Senate debate that night at dinner, Bouchard said in an interview, describing it as an amicable introductory chat.

But the timing of their meeting shows how much a major venture in McConnell’s home state had riding on the Democratic-backed effort in January to keep sanctions in place.

By the next day, McConnell had successfully blocked the bill, despite the defection of 11 Republicans.

… article continues

The Washington Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...a-kentucky-project/ar-AAFLlj7?ocid=spartanntp

He's so damn cringey, I can't stand it. I would love like some serious scientific tests run on folks who listen to him speak and are not immediately embarrassed and repelled. I want to know how they could listen to him ramble incoherently about nothing and/or himself and think, now that's a smart guy!
Joe Biden ring any bells? He thinks the poor kids are just as good as the white kids. He also chooses truth over facts... Sit down.

Democrats blast Israel's 'dangerous' decision to bar Omar, Tlaib from entering the country

Democrats slammed Israel Thursday over its decision to block pro-Palestinian Democratic Reps. Ilhan Omar of Minnesota and Rashida Tlaib of Michigan from entering the country during a trip they had planned to take this weekend to Israel and the West Bank.

Many lawmakers warned of the move's potentially negative impact on the U.S.-Israel relationship; called on Israeli officials to reverse Thursday's announcement and return to an earlier position allowing the pair to enter the country; and accused President Donald Trump of instigating the move.

Ahead of the Israeli government’s announcement, Trump tweeted that it would “show great weakness” if the country allowed the two elected members of Congress to enter, later tweeting that "Representatives Omar and Tlaib are the face of the Democrat Party, and they HATE Israel!" Both members of Congress are Muslim.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi called the decision "a sad reversal" and "deeply disappointing": "I pray that the Government of Israel will reverse that denial," she said in a statement, calling the move "a sign of weakness, and beneath the dignity of the great State of Israel."

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., who is Jewish, also said in a statement that denying the two lawmakers entry was "a sign of weakness, not strength" that "will only hurt the U.S.-Israel relationship and support for Israel in America."

"Many strong supporters of Israel will be deeply disappointed in this decision, which the Israeli government should reverse," he said.

Several Democrats, including Jewish Reps. Nita Lowey and Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y. — all of whom have previously questioned Omar and Tlaib for their critical statements about Israel — defended them and criticized Israel over Thursday's move.

“I don’t like the way these members often talk about Israel, but a decision to ban congressional critics from Israel would be a big mistake," tweeted Sen. Chris Murphy, D-Conn., adding that the move to bar the two would "do long term harm to the U.S.-Israel relationship.”

“When you attack one of us, you attack all of us. Netanyahu is stoking division and punishing dissent just like the occupant of the White House,” said Rep. Ayanna Pressley, D-Mass., a close ally of the two members, who Pressley said have been subject “to some of the most vile and vicious attacks simply for being who they are.”

... article continues

NBC News
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...tering-the-country/ar-AAFRaDy?ocid=spartanntp

Off the fucking hook!!!!!

Netanyahu just stuck his asshole up in the air to become a vassal State of Donald J. Trump.

Last edited:
… ummm, You know that I could make the very same argument.
You certainly could. But I'm a NAZI, a racist, homophobic and a misogynist according to leftist ideology. Could you be friends with somebody that evil? I sure as hell couldn't. I'd be your friend, even if according the right the worst thing you are is a communist or a 'libtard'.

Tell that to the guys who keep murdering folk?

Which guys would that be? One or two lunatics that you can point to that decided represent anyone who isn't on board with social and economic Marxism? Or Police? ICE agents? Who are you talking about?

Last edited:
Democrats blast Israel's 'dangerous' decision to bar Omar, Tlaib from entering the country

Democrats slammed Israel Thursday over its decision to block pro-Palestinian Democratic Reps. Ilhan Omar of Minnesota and Rashida Tlaib of Michigan from entering the country during a trip they had planned to take this weekend to Israel and the West Bank.

Many lawmakers warned of the move's potentially negative impact on the U.S.-Israel relationship; called on Israeli officials to reverse Thursday's announcement and return to an earlier position allowing the pair to enter the country; and accused President Donald Trump of instigating the move.

Ahead of the Israeli government’s announcement, Trump tweeted that it would “show great weakness” if the country allowed the two elected members of Congress to enter, later tweeting that "Representatives Omar and Tlaib are the face of the Democrat Party, and they HATE Israel!" Both members of Congress are Muslim.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi called the decision "a sad reversal" and "deeply disappointing": "I pray that the Government of Israel will reverse that denial," she said in a statement, calling the move "a sign of weakness, and beneath the dignity of the great State of Israel."

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., who is Jewish, also said in a statement that denying the two lawmakers entry was "a sign of weakness, not strength" that "will only hurt the U.S.-Israel relationship and support for Israel in America."

"Many strong supporters of Israel will be deeply disappointed in this decision, which the Israeli government should reverse," he said.

Several Democrats, including Jewish Reps. Nita Lowey and Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y. — all of whom have previously questioned Omar and Tlaib for their critical statements about Israel — defended them and criticized Israel over Thursday's move.

“I don’t like the way these members often talk about Israel, but a decision to ban congressional critics from Israel would be a big mistake," tweeted Sen. Chris Murphy, D-Conn., adding that the move to bar the two would "do long term harm to the U.S.-Israel relationship.”

“When you attack one of us, you attack all of us. Netanyahu is stoking division and punishing dissent just like the occupant of the White House,” said Rep. Ayanna Pressley, D-Mass., a close ally of the two members, who Pressley said have been subject “to some of the most vile and vicious attacks simply for being who they are.”

... article continues

NBC News
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...tering-the-country/ar-AAFRaDy?ocid=spartanntp

Off the fucking hook!!!!!

Netanyahu just stuck his asshole up in the air to become a vassal State of Donald J. Trump.

One or two lunatics

One or two. That's cute. That's the thing with conservatism. You think you know what is best for everyone and then call us communists? You want to pass laws that discriminate against whole groups of people because why? Religion? What a fucking crock. You like to go on and on about hypocrisy and a giant percentage of your party does exactly that. How many of you are actually bible thumbing true believers and how many of you are just hate filled white supremacists that hide behind some antiquated view of morality? Democrats and liberals can be just as power hungry and shady as the next person, no one denies that, no one is perfect but we don't want to write laws that takes away the freedom for every American to do with their lives what they want. The republican party prays on the stupid, the weak and bible brained to retain power for big business and the corrupt 1% and you just eat it up because you really believe that you know best. You are not free. Far from it.

We are living on a dying planet and stagnating over dumb shit that doesn't fucking matter because half the world is too stupid to see the forest for the trees.

You certainly could. But I'm a NAZI, a racist, homophobic and a misogynist according to leftist ideology. Could you be friends with somebody that evil? I sure as hell couldn't. I'd be your friend, even if according the right the worst thing you are is a communist or a 'libtard'.

1565962953174.png

Best to not try and box me up as one thing or the other. I could be something entirely different.

What I appreciate about you CentreAussie is that at least you engage for the most part without rancor.

Everyone needs to read this. Read it with your heart and mind and if you still look at trump as just a guy who "tells it like it is" or "isn't really a racist" then you are the enemy and you do need to be defeated because you are harkening us back to a horrible place in American history and there have been many, but this time? We fucking know better.

This transcript of Michael Gerson: “Former President George W. Bush's chief speechwriter, Michael Gerson, has a message for people who are excusing President Trump's racism:

"I had fully intended to ignore President Trump’s latest round of racially charged taunts against an African American elected official, and an African American activist, and an African American journalist and a whole city with a lot of African Americans in it.

I had every intention of walking past Trump’s latest outrages and writing about the self-destructive squabbling of the Democratic presidential field...

But I made the mistake of pulling James Cone’s 'The Cross and the Lynching Tree' off my shelf — a book designed to shatter convenient complacency.

Cone recounts the case of a white mob in Valdosta, Ga., in 1918 that lynched an innocent man named Haynes Turner. Turner’s enraged wife, Mary, promised justice for the killers. The sheriff responded by arresting her and then turning her over to the mob, which included women and children. According to one source, Mary was 'stripped, hung upside down by the ankles, soaked with gasoline, and roasted to death. In the midst of this torment, a white man opened her swollen belly with a hunting knife and her infant fell to the ground and was stomped to death.'

God help us.
It is hard to write the words.

This evil — the evil of white supremacy, resulting in dehumanization, inhumanity and murder — is the worst stain, the greatest crime, of U.S. history. It is the thing that nearly broke the nation. It is the thing that proved generations of Christians to be vicious hypocrites. It is the thing that turned normal people into moral monsters, capable of burning a grieving widow to death and killing her child.

When the president of the United States plays with that fire or takes that beast out for a walk, it is not just another political event, not just a normal day in campaign 2020.

It is a cause for shame. It is the violation of martyrs’ graves. It is obscene graffiti on the Lincoln Memorial. It is, in the eyes of history, the betrayal — the re-betrayal — of Haynes and Mary Turner and their child.

And all of this is being done by an ignorant and arrogant narcissist reviving racist tropes for political gain, indifferent to the wreckage he is leaving, the wounds he is ripping open.

Like, I suspect, many others, I am finding it hard to look at resurgent racism as just one in a series of presidential offenses or another in a series of Republican errors. Racism is not just another wrong.

The Antietam battlefield is not just another plot of ground. The Edmund Pettus Bridge is not just another bridge. The balcony outside Room 306 at the Lorraine Motel is not just another balcony. As U.S. history hallows some causes, it magnifies some crimes.

What does all this mean politically? It means that Trump’s divisiveness is getting worse, not better. He makes racist comments, appeals to racist sentiments and inflames racist passions. The rationalization that he is not, deep down in his heart, really a racist is meaningless.

Trump’s continued offenses mean that a large portion of his political base is energized by racist tropes and the language of white grievance. And it means — whatever their intent — that those who play down, or excuse, or try to walk past these offenses are enablers.

Some political choices are not just stupid or crude.
They represent the return of our country’s cruelest, most dangerous passion.
Such racism indicts Trump. Treating racism as a typical or minor matter indicts us."

One or two. That's cute. That's the thing with conservatism. You think you know what is best for everyone and then call us communists?

Says this bullshit and then sends a screed telling anyone that votes Conservatively that they are the enemy and they need to be dispatched... Mmmkay.

at least you engage for the most part without rancor.

Says this bullshit while posting every vile, smarmy disgusting meme and biased, derisive article they can find against POTUS... How sweet and kind and completely without "rancor" of them?

Do they even see their own flagrant, rank hypocrisy?

Says this bullshit and then sends a screed telling anyone that votes Conservatively that they are the enemy and they need to be dispatched... Mmmkay.

Says this bullshit while posting every vile, smarmy disgusting meme and biased, derisive article they can find against POTUS... How sweet and kind and completely without "rancor" of them?

Do they even see their own flagrant, rank hypocrisy?

@BuffettGirl
1565972162843.png

Well now, gold star for you in the rancor department.

The rancor I was speaking to was making personal attacks. Your vitriol is dripping all over this thread.

Last edited:
@BuffettGirl
View attachment 21817

The rancor I was speaking to was making personal attacks.
And you don't think that any of what you post feels like a personal attack to those on the receiving end? Question: Do you mean personal attacks like your exceptionally juvenile and insulting gold star? Oh, I know, it was a compliment, right? You don't grasp the blatantly obvious do you? You and your cohorts are the worst offenders around. Now post another Gold star, a giggity, giggity, giggity too and pretend it's you being sweet. Someone out there might buy it. It won't be me.

Exactly what I mean by can't see the forest for the trees. An evil heart doesn't think it's vile and loathsome, they just think themselves patriots. Never the racist, empty, base, putrid disease that they really are.

I mean, you can't claim moral superiority or conservative fiscality anymore. It's a joke. Adhering to a degraded and corrupt ideology means either you are exactly what you portray yourself as (see above) or just really dumb. Complicit in terror doesn't make you less guilty.

And you don't think that any of what you post feels like a personal attack to those on the receiving end? Question: Do you mean personal attacks like your exceptionally juvenile and insulting gold star? Oh, I know, it was a compliment, right? You don't grasp the blatantly obvious do you? You and your cohorts are the worst offenders around. Now post another Gold star, a giggity, giggity, giggity too and pretend it's you being sweet. Someone out there might buy it. It won't be me.

I repeat ...

1565974816909.png

The rancor I was speaking to was making personal attacks. Your vitriol is dripping all over this thread.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Exactly what I mean by can't see the forest for the trees. An evil heart doesn't think it's vile and loathsome, they just think themselves patriots. Never the racist, empty, base, putrid disease that they really are.

I mean, you can't claim moral superiority or conservative fiscality anymore. It's a joke. Adhering to a degraded and corrupt ideology means either you are exactly what you portray yourself as (see above) or just really dumb. Complicit in terror doesn't make you less guilty.
And you refuse to see anything from the opposite side. Years of the Left piling on salacious, nasty claims that we know are not true. Say what you want, you always have, to a vile extent, but just because half the world says the sky is falling doesn't mean that it actually is. We prefer facts before we declare what is true. You all want FEELZ before you do that. You judge us and claim yourselves to be without blame. It's gross. It's disingenuous and it is beyond divisive. My city is about to be torn apart tomorrow because your beloved Antifa can't handle differing opinions. Cool. Again. I'm paying for your Antifa's tantrum and I'm sick to death of it. There is no such thing as the "hate speech" Antifa claims they hear. Check with SCOTUS. Your ragey, whinging juveniles are once again going to cause harm and destroy property because some right wingers wanted to gather. That's fucking sane... drown out the freedoms of half the population. See where that gets you in the end... It won't be in charge.
Post automatically merged:

I repeat ...
And I repeat... Rancor is rancor, divisive is divisive. You get an A+ in both. Not something I would be proud of. But hey, you do you Boo.

Last edited:
Medical examiner rules Epstein death a suicide by hanging

Jeffrey Epstein's prison death has been confirmed a suicide by hanging, the medical examiner's office said Friday.

Epstein, 66, was found dead in his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York City on Aug. 10, touching off outrage and disbelief over how such a high-profile prisoner, known for socializing with powerful people including presidents Donald Trump and Bill Clinton, could have gone unwatched.

The Bureau of Prisons said Epstein had apparently killed himself, but that didn't squelch conspiracy theories about his death.

Messages seeking comment were left for Epstein's lawyers. An office telephone number for Dr. Michael Baden, the pathologist hired by Epstein's representatives to observe the autopsy, rang unanswered.

… article continues

Associated Press
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...suicide-by-hanging/ar-AAFU4YS?ocid=spartanntp

Back