• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
@Victoria

Do you think the words of Omar and Tlaib are powerful; do you condone their hatred of Jews?

I don't feel bad for people who name call and then get upset when they are called names.

Omar is ungrateful and only got elected because her state is full of Muslims who were encouraged by the Imams to vote for her.

The idiot statement that Nancy Pelosi needs to be mindful of how she talks to them because they are of color is

disgusting. Are they mindful that their support for Linda Sarsur (?) and Louis Farrakhan (?) is painful to Jews?

AND I DON'T CARE WHEN TRUMP GETS CALLED NAMES- HE IS A BIG BOY & HE ENGAGES IN THE NAME

CALLING AND HE ENJOYS THE BACK & FORTH.

I actually agree with all of that. But you forgot a crucial point. Art can inspire hate, music can stimulate rage and a coffee mug with a controversial image printed on it can be confronting. People can draw inspiration from practically anything. The actions of people can be violent. Absent incitement and threats, words cannot. Speech that inspires rage, confusion or even hate is just that - speech. There are no special categories. Millions have died to ensure that.

Dictionary
Hate Speech
noun: hate speech
  1. abusive or threatening speech or writing that expresses prejudice against a particular group, especially on the basis of race, religion, or sexual orientation.
    "we don't tolerate any form of hate speech"
We good now or do you need further enlightenment?
Post automatically merged:

@Victoria

AND I DON'T CARE WHEN TRUMP GETS CALLED NAMES- HE IS A BIG BOY & HE ENGAGES IN THE NAME

CALLING AND HE ENJOYS THE BACK & FORTH.

~ @Sugar Cookie ~ You will forgive me if I find that kind of conduct beneath the office of the President of the United States of America.

Last edited:
Dictionary
Hate Speech
noun: hate speech
  1. abusive or threatening speech or writing that expresses prejudice against a particular group, especially on the basis of race, religion, or sexual orientation.
    "we don't tolerate any form of hate speech"
We good now or do you need further enlightenment?
Just because someone puts it in a dictionary doesn't actually make it a "thing". SCOTUS has decided no less than SEVEN times that there is no such thing as "hate speech". We good now, or do you need further enlightenment?

... giggle ... giggle ... giggle when you site pettiness.
No worries, I laugh my ass off every single time you pull the faux arrogance card and get all undeservedly snotty and haughty when you're dead wrong. I laugh a lot when I read this thread... :kiss:

From the 'Central Park Five' to 'the squad': A dozen times Donald Trump has stoked racial tensions

WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump’s series of attacks this week against four Democratic women – all minorities – has stirred outrage but it's far from the first time he has stoked racial tensions.

Trump has created controversy for years with incendiary rhetoric that is often directed at people of color – from his branding of the Central Park Five as “muggers and murderers” to his peddling of the false “birther” conspiracy against then-President Barack Obama to his denigrating of a former African-American aide as a “dog.”

Here are a dozen times when Trump has fueled racial tensions:

‘The Squad’
Trump’s attacks against four liberal Democratic congresswomen – all women of color – started Sunday with a series of tweets in which he suggested they should “go back” to their country of origin. The remarks were met with a barrage of criticism, but Trump refused to back down, saying they “hate our country” and that “if they don’t like it, let them leave.

Three of the congresswomen – Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez; Rep. Ayanna Pressley, D-Mass.; and Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich. – were born in the United States. The fourth, Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., was born in Somalia, but her family fled that country’s civil war when she was 8 years old and eventually settled in Minneapolis. She became an American citizen at age 17.

Trump continued his attack on all four, sometimes dubbed “the Squad,” during a fiery rally in North Carolina on Wednesday, drawing jeers and chants of "send her back" as he mentioned their names. The rally cemented the notion that Trump is using the recent controversy as a theme of his reelection campaign to draw a distinction between himself and Democrats.

Omarosa Manigault Newman
Trump furiously attacked former aide Omarosa Manigault Newman, who is black, calling her “a dog” and a “crazed crying lowlife.”

Trump’s rampage last summer against his former aide came after Manigault Newman wrote a book about her White House tenure that was highly critical of the president. Manigault Newman also released a tape in which she and three other officials in Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign discussed the possibility of another tape in which Trump supposedly uses a racial slur.

Rumors about a racist tape, supposedly from outtakes of Trump's television program "The Apprentice," on which Manigault Newman was a contestant, surfaced during the last month of the campaign. Manigault Newman has claimed that she has heard the tape, but no audio has publicly surfaced with Trump using the "n" word.

But on the tape Manigault Newman released, campaign spokesperson Katrina Pierson could be heard saying, “He said it. He is embarrassed by it."

Trump, who denies making the remark, unleashed a tirade against Newman on Twitter.

“When you give a crazed, crying lowlife a break, and give her a job at the White House, I guess it just didn’t work out," the president tweeted about Manigault Newman. "Good work by General Kelly for quickly firing that dog!"

He was referring to John Kelly, who at the time was White House chief of staff and fired Manigault Newman nine months earlier.

LeBron James and Don Lemon

Basketball star LeBron James sat down with CNN's Don Lemon for an interview last August after he cut the ribbon on his foundation's new I Promise School in his native Akron, Ohio.

James spoke at length on the intersection of sports, culture and politics. He said during the interview that Trump was "using sports to kinda divide us, and that's something that I can't relate to."

Not long after, the president tweeted about the interview and James, belittling the intelligence of both the basketball player and Lemon.

"Lebron (sic) James was just interviewed by the dumbest man on television, Don Lemon," Trump tweeted. "He made Lebron (sic) look smart, which isn’t easy to do. I like Mike!"

Lemon didn’t mince words when he talked about the controversy for nine minutes on CNN.

"The president has called a lot of people stupid," Lemon said. "Some of those people are white. But I would just like to note that referring to an African American as dumb — remember this is America — is one of the oldest canards of America’s racist past and present: that black people are of inferior intelligence."

He continued: "This president traffics in racism and is fueled by bullying."

Maxine Waters

One of Trump's favorite targets has been Congresswoman Maxine Waters. He has criticized the California Democrat's intelligence many times, saying she has an "extraordinarily low I.Q." He has repeated the phrase at countless rallies and over Twitter.

"Congresswoman Maxine Waters, an extraordinarily low IQ person, has become, together with Nancy Pelosi, the Face of the Democrat Party," Trump posted on Twitter in June. "She has just called for harm to supporters, of which there are many, of the Make America Great Again movement. Be careful what you wish for Max!"

Charlottesville

Trump's comments after a white nationalists’ rally in Charlottesville, Va., has been dubbed by critics as one of the lowest points in his presidency.

Trump said there were "fine people on both sides" of the rally — both the counterprotesters and those members of the alt-right who did Nazi salutes and chants.

Trump also said "both sides" were to blame for the violence. A woman who was protesting against the white nationalists was killed after a car rammed into a group marching down a street.

The president's comments after the rally fluctuated from condemning the white nationalists, Nazis and the Ku Klux Klan to then again blaming both sides for what happened.

MS-13 'animals'

Trump has used the word "animal" many times to describe those accused of crimes, whether it's gang members or terrorists in the U.S. or abroad.

In May 2018, Trump was criticized after using the word "animals" to describe people crossing the border. At first, many took his comments as immigrants were animals. The White House clarified that the president was dubbing MS-13 gang members animals.

During a discussion about MS-13, Trump said: "We have people coming into the country, or trying to come in — and we’re stopping a lot of them — but we’re taking people out of the country. You wouldn’t believe how bad these people are. These aren’t people. These are animals. And we’re taking them out of the country at a level and at a rate that’s never happened before."

Many of the president's critics said the comments were dehumanizing and shouldn't be used no matter who it's being used to describe.

NFL players

As NFL protests picked up steam and more and more players refused to stand for the National Anthem, Trump chimed in.

"Wouldn’t you love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, to say, 'Get that son-of-a-b***h off the field right now. Out! He’s fired. He’s fired!'" Trump said at a rally in 2017.

The players who took a knee were protesting police brutality and racism after a number of high-profile cases where black men had been shot and killed by police officers.

Faced with criticism, Trump did what he frequently does. He took to Twitter again.

"The NFL players are at it again – taking a knee when they should be standing proudly for the National Anthem. Numerous players, from different teams, wanted to show their 'outrage' at something that most of them are unable to define," Trump tweeted.

Judge in Trump University case

Trump once argued that a judge involved in his Trump University court case ruled against him because of the judge's heritage.

Trump claimed it was a conflict of interest to have U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel handling his case because he is of Mexican descent. Curiel was born in the United States.

Trump said that Curiel’s heritage meant the judge doesn't like him because he wants to build a wall between the United States and Mexico.

"I have had horrible rulings, I have been treated unfairly by this judge," said in June 2016 during his campaign for president. "Now this judge is of Mexican heritage, I'm building a wall."

'S***hole' countries

During immigration talks in the Oval Office in January 2018, Trump reportedly grew frustrated, using a crude description of Haiti, El Salvador and African countries, according to a report from The Washington Post.

"Why are we having all these people from s***hole countries come here?" Trump reportedly told lawmakers.

The president then suggested that the U.S. try to increase immigration from countries like Norway, whose prime minister he had recently met.

Muslim Gold Star parents

Critics, including some fellow Republicans, blasted Trump's feud with the Muslim parents of a fallen soldier.

Khizr Khan, who lost a son in the Iraq war, spoke out against Trump multiple times, most notably during the 2016 Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia.

Khan assailed Trump for proposals that would bar Muslim entry into the United States and may not have allowed his son into the United States had they been in place. Khan urged Trump to read the U.S. Constitution and told him "you have sacrificed nothing."

Responding, Trump suggested that the Clinton campaign wrote Khan's convention speech and that Khan's wife did not speak at the convention because she was forbidden.

Trump continued to tweet about the Khans, saying the story shouldn't be about him but rather "radical Islamic terrorism and the U.S."

"Mr. Khan, who does not know me, viciously attacked me from the stage of the DNC and is now all over T.V. doing the same — Nice!" Trump said in another tweet.

A number of Republicans took aim at Trump with the controversy that surrounded the feud.

Then-Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., said Trump has "disparaged a fallen soldier’s parents" and in the past "has suggested that the likes of their son should not be allowed in the United States — to say nothing of entering its service. I cannot emphasize enough how deeply I disagree with Mr. Trump’s statement."

Obama ‘birther’ conspiracy

Well before he became president, Trump was one of the loudest voices of the "birther" conspiracy.

He claimed that then-president Obama was not born in the U.S. and even went as far as claiming that he'd sent investigators to Hawaii, where Obama was born.

Even after Obama released a long-form version of his birth certificate, hoping to quell the conspiracy, Trump kept floating the idea that Obama was an illegitimate president.

He largely avoided the subject during his 2016 presidential campaign but did eventually acknowledge Obama was born in the U.S. while also falsely claiming Hillary Clinton was to blame for creating the conspiracy.

Central Park Five

Trump has repeatedly disparaged a group of black and Latino men wrongly accused of assaulting a white female jogger in Central Park in 1989.

Raymond Santana, Kevin Richardson, Antron McCray, Yusef Salaam and Korey Wise were all boys when they were convicted of raping Trisha Meili. They were then found innocent of the crime after convicted murder Matias Reyes in 2002 confessed to raping Meili, which was confirmed by DNA evidence. The city awarded the men $41 million in 2014, a decade after some of the men initially sued the city for how it handled the case.

In 1989, Trump, then a popular business mogul, spent $85,000 worth of ads published in The New York Times, The Daily News, The New York Post and New York Newsday in which he lamented crime in the city and claimed there was no more “law and order.”

'They admitted their guilt': 30 years of Trump's comments about the Central Park Five

Trump claimed the city was being "ruled by the law of the streets, as roving bands of wild criminals roam our neighborhoods, dispensing their own vicious brand of twisted hatred on whomever they encounter."

Trump said he hated "these muggers and murderers."

He has refused to back down, again calling them “muggers” on Twitter in 2013 and labeling the $41 “a disgrace.”

Around a month before the 2016 election, Trump stood by his opinion that the five men were guilty even though they have since been exonerated of the crime.

USA TODAY
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ed-racial-tensions/ar-AAEwEu9?ocid=spartanntp

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

BBS4RdX.img

Thursday, July 18, 2019 Trump’s racist tweets, and the politics of white identity

t_1563480653336_name_PR_Series_Cover_Image.png

Michael Scherer explains the president’s identity politics. Plus, Eugene Scott on the history underpinning the “go back” refrain. And readers tell us how it feels to be told you don’t belong.

Listen

https://www.washingtonpost.com/podcasts/post-reports/?utm_term=.c3ade4851d55

29:01

Last edited:
Trump Called a 'Liar' for Disavowing 'Send Her Back' Chant: President's Throwing 'His Own Supporters Under the Bus'

Following an onslaught of outrage, President Donald Trump on Thursday disavowed the "send her back" chant that broke out the previous night among supporters at his North Carolina rally after he launched a vicious attack on progressive Democratic Congresswoman Ilhan Omar — and Twitter was not buying it.

Trump dedicated a portion of his Wednesday night campaign rally speech in Greenville, North Carolina, to attacking Omar — who was born in Mogadishu, Somalia — days after he told her, and three other progressive lawmakers of color to "go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came." During his rebuke, the crowd loudly chanted "Send her back!"

While the president did nothing at the event to halt the chant or reprove those involved, he claimed the next day that he did not approve of what had been said by his supporters.

"Trump said he disavows 'send her back' chant last night about Rep. Ilhan Omar. 'I was not happy with it. I disagree with it,' he said. He was the first person to suggest she 'go back' in a Sunday tweet," Washington Post White House reporter Josh Dawsey noted.

"Of course Trump was happy with it," Bill Kristol, conservative commentator and director of Defending Democracy Together, tweeted. "He failed to reprimand the crowd. He said nothing after or this morning. Now there's a reaction against it, so he's trying to throw his supporters under the bus and distance himself (a bit). This too is part of the tool kit of the demagogue."

"Trump claims he disavows 'send her back' chant despite remaining silent and starting racist attacks. The damage is done, Mr. Trump. Can you b honest, one time? You did nothing to stop this crowd - instead, you smiled & reveled in the pathetic spotlight," Twitter user Cindy Harris wrote.

"Lying liar who lies disavows...," Twitter user Claude Taylor tweeted.

"President Trump completely approved of the 'send her back' chants by enjoying them and letting them wash over the arena and continue unabated," author Grant Stern tweeted.

"President Trump says he disavows the "send her back" chant last night regarding Congresswoman Ilhan Omar. But last night, Trump paused his speech to let the crowd chant that," wrote the Twitter account for MSNBC's Hardball with Chris Matthews, alongside a clip of the incident.

"#RacistTrump Throws His Own Supporters Under The Bus As He Disavows Send Her Back Chant He Created," Twitter user @JSavoly wrote.

Newsweek
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ters-under-the-bus/ar-AAEx3sH?ocid=spartanntp

The former special counsel is set to appear before the Judiciary and Intelligence committees on Wednesday.

WASHINGTON — Democrats on the House committees set to hear testimony next week from former special counsel Robert Mueller believe the hearings will help Americans understand "the gravity of the president's misconduct," staff members told reporters.

"It is not that that there will be a big, dramatic, new revelation necessarily, we're not expecting that," a Judiciary Committee Democratic staffer said Thursday in a briefing ahead of the hearings. "What's important is there is truly shocking evidence of criminal misconduct by the president — not once but again and again and again — that would result in any other American being criminally charged in a multiple count indictment."

The committees are anticipating that "not everybody is reading the book (Mueller's report) but people will watch the movie," an aide said.

Last edited:
Yeah, I saw ol' dipshit on the local news this morning throwing his own supporters under the bus. Do you think that will tarnish his character in their eyes? That he would blame them for being ugly racist pieces of human trash? That he would deny them and their grotesque chants? Nope. They would rather be all of that then ever admit that trump is a disgusting person and that they were wrong all along.

@Victoria

You are right in regards to the president that is why I said I did not defend or care when he is called names.

So now can you answer the question regarding the two Jew hating women that were elected to congress.

Do you think that Anti-Semites should have any role in our government?

Trump A Racist? 32% of Democrats Say Any White Criticism of Politicians of Color Is Racist

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Voters are closely divided over whether President Trump is a racist, but one-in-three Democrats think it’s racism any time a white politician criticizes a politician of color.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 47% of all Likely U.S. Voters think Trump is a racist, down a bit from 50% in January 2018. Slightly more (49%) disagree and say his opponents are accusing him of racism only for political gain, up from 43% in the earlier survey. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

The survey of 1,000 Likely Voters was conducted on July 15-16, 2019 by Rasmussen Reports. The margin of sampling error is +/- 3 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence. Field work for all Rasmussen Reports surveys is conducted by Pulse Opinion Research, LLC.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...e_criticism_of_politicians_of_color_is_racist

It's not like there's any valid reason to criticize AOC, Talib, Omar and Pressley, right? Must be racism.

In reversal, Trump disavows criticism of chanting crowd

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump has reversed his previous criticisms of a North Carolina campaign crowd that chanted "send her back" about a Somali-born congresswoman.

Trump on Friday defended the rally-goers as "patriots" while again questioning the loyalty of four Democratic lawmakers of color. His comments marked a return to a pattern that has become familiar during controversies of his own making: ignite a firestorm, backtrack, then strongly reaffirm his original, inflammatory position.

Associated Press
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-of-chanting-crowd/ar-AAEybiB?ocid=spartanntp

Ahead of Mueller hearing, Nadler says there is ‘substantial evidence’ Trump committed high crimes and misdemeanors

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler said Sunday that he believes there is “substantial evidence” that President Trump has committed high crimes and misdemeanors, defending his panel’s decision to call former special counsel Robert S. Mueller III to testify later this week.

In an interview on “Fox News Sunday,” Nadler (D-N.Y.) said the public needs to hear directly from Mueller about his report on Russian interference in the 2016 campaign. The former special counsel is scheduled to testify on Wednesday.

“The report presents very substantial evidence that the president is guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors,” Nadler said. “And we have to let Mueller present those facts to the American people and then see where we go from there, because the administration must be held accountable and no president can be above the law.”
... article continues

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...s-and-misdemeanors/ar-AAEEwTY?ocid=spartanntp

1563730809740.png

‘He always doubles down’: Inside the political crisis caused by Trump’s racist tweets

President Trump’s own top aides didn’t think he fully understood what he had done last Sunday, when he fired off a trio of racist tweets before a trip to his golf course.

After he returned to the White House, senior adviser Kellyanne Conway felt compelled to tell him why the missives were leading newscasts around the country, upsetting allies and enraging opponents. Calling on four minority congresswomen — all citizens, three born in the United States — to “go back” to the “totally broken and crime infested places from which they came” had hit a painful historical nerve.

Trump defended himself. He had been watching “Fox & Friends” after waking up. He wanted to elevate the congresswomen, as he had previously discussed with aides. The Democratic lawmakers — Reps. Ayanna Pressley (Mass.), Ilhan Omar (Minn.), Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (N.Y.) and Rashida Tlaib (Mich.) — were good foils, he had told his advisers, including campaign manager Brad Parscale. The president said he thought he was interjecting himself into Democratic Party politics in a good way.

As is often the case, Trump acted alone — impulsively following his gut to the dark side of American politics, and now the country would have to pick up the pieces. The day before, on the golf course, he hadn’t brought it up. Over the coming days, dozens of friends, advisers and political allies would work behind the scenes to try to fix the mess without any public admission of error because that was not the Trump way.

“He realized that part of it was not playing well,” said Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.), a Trump confidant, who golfed Saturday with the president and spoke to him about it on Monday. “Well, he always doubles down. Then he adjusts.”
… article continues

1563730186494.png
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...umps-racist-tweets/ar-AAECqqU?ocid=spartanntp

Last edited:
"During 10 weeks in 2018 from March to May, Avenatti appeared on cable news 147 times, according to Newsbusters. Of those appearances, 131 of them came on either CNN or MSNBC, with CNN topping MSNBC 74-57."
Didn't Brian Steltzer suggest he should be president?

And now Avenatti's champions have melted away, and he gave a news conference with only two people in attendance in the back row. Each person asked one question.
No one likes a lawyer who embezzled a disabled vet and a hapless porn actress, among others.

Last edited:
Deficit Don? Red ink gushes in Trump era

President Donald Trump may have to hand out some new nicknames — for himself — after endorsing a bipartisan budget deal with Congress: “Trillion Dollar Trump?” “Deficit Don?”

With a new bipartisan budget deal that does nothing to cut federal spending, Trump is on track for another $1 trillion deficit this year. And there’s no reason to believe the following fiscal year will be any different, with ballooning deficits from higher spending, the 2017 tax cuts — Trump's signature legislative achievement, which slashed revenue — and none of the entitlement reforms long preached by Republican leaders on Capitol Hill.

Candidate Trump bragged that he would pay off the entire federal debt in eight years, but President Trump is governing as if deficits don't matter.

POLITICO

DOJ has not seen Robert Mueller's opening statement for Wednesday's hearing

Robert Mueller will have a prepared opening statement for his much-anticipated congressional hearing on Wednesday that has not been seen by the Justice Department, according to a spokesman for the former special counsel.

The statement, which will likely not be released until Mueller starts his testimony, did not have to be cleared through the Department of Justice and no officials from the department, including Attorney General William Barr, have seen the document, the spokesman said.

While the spokesman won't comment on how much or how long Mueller has been preparing, but would confirm that Wilmer Hale -- a Washington, DC law firm -- has allowed Mueller and "a small group of folks who worked with him at the special counsel's office" to use some unoccupied office space for the purposes of preparation.

"If you look at him and his career, he is someone who comes to the table fully prepared and he's going to be ready on Wednesday," the spokesman said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...wednesdays-hearing/ar-AAEHPZf?ocid=spartanntp

Last edited:
Now this is a howler!

Former Democrat judge ordered to jail, dragged out of courtroom in Cincinnati

A former juvenile court judge, a Democrat who took the bench after being declared the winner of a disputed 2010 election, was jailed Monday, and had to be taken out of the courtroom in Cincinnati, according to reports.

A deputy with her arms under the defendant’s shoulders pulled Tracie Hunter across the courtroom after she went limp. Supporters stood and yelled in anger, and deputies intercepted a woman who tried to rush to her.

There were more demonstrations outside the Hamilton County Courthouse, and civil rights activists said there will be boycotts or other actions in protest.

Hamilton County Common Pleas Judge Patrick Dinkelacker ordered her six-month jail sentence carried out after a contentious hearing in which he read from postcards with critical comments sent to his home in support of Hunter. He called them an apparent intimidation attempt that “flat-out failed.”

FOX19 reported that Dinkelacker read a letter from Prosecutor Joe Deters that stated Hunter has “never once shown remorse.”

“She has been incredibly disrespectful to you and the justice system,” wrote Deters.

The prosecutor also added in his letter that he “believes she has some sort of medical condition."

Deters, a Republican, suggested she receive a medical evaluation, the news outlet reported.

Sheriff Jim Neil, a Democrat, said Monday afternoon that Hunter will be housed in the jail’s medical facility, monitored by medical professionals and security staff.

“Ms. Hunter’s well-being and safety will be my No. 1 priority,” Neil said in a statement, adding that his staff will assess her eligibility for early-release programs.

Defense attorney David Singleton said Hunter already has endured years of uncertainty and lost her job and law license for what he called an unjust conviction and a sentence that is out of proportion.

“I can’t believe Deters would ask for her to be evaluated. There is no issue whatsoever about her not being competent or understanding. Absolutely not,” he said, as FOX19 reported.

“She has gotten up each morning not knowing whether that was going to be the day she was going to jail,” Hunter’s attorney added. “I know the impact that this has had on her life. We believe it would be profoundly unjust and unfair and a waste of taxpayer dollars to incarcerate her even for a minute."

He said she is needed to care for her elderly mother.

Hunter, 52, had gone to multiple courts to challenge her 2014 conviction and sentence on a felony count of unlawful interest in a public contract, which charged that she provided a confidential document to her brother when he faced a disciplinary hearing in his court job.

A federal judge in May rejected her bid to avoid jail.

She had stood trial on other counts that were dismissed after jurors couldn’t agree on a verdict.

FOX News
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/f...room-in-cincinnati/ar-AAEJiOd?ocid=spartanntp

~ @Sugar Cookie ~

I looked into it and am satisfied that Trump laid those Anti Semitic charges to serve his own purpose above and beyond anything else.

With Three Simple Answers, Mueller Can Speak Volumes

There are just three simple yes-or-no questions Congress should ask Robert Mueller:

Mr. Mueller, the president said your report found, in his words, “no collusion, no obstruction, complete and total exoneration.”

First, did your report find there was no collusion?

Second, did your report find there was no obstruction?

Third, did your report give the president complete and total exoneration?

That’s it. That’s the ballgame. It makes no difference if there are 20 questioners or two when Mr. Mueller appears before two House committees on Wednesday. All of this speculation about whether Mr. Mueller will go beyond the four corners of his report is largely a waste of time, with one asterisk. The report itself is deeply damning to Mr. Trump, elevating him to the rare president who has been credibly documented as committing federal crimes while sitting in office.

The New York Times
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/news...ller-can-speak-volumes/ar-AAEIM1K?ocid=msn360

Last edited:
@Victoria

Democratic Michigan Rep. Rashida Tlaib has continued attending events and posing in pictures with one of her campaign fundraisers who repeatedly shared anti-Semitic conspiracy theories.

Maher Abdel-qader, a Palestinian-American businessman, was a key fundraiser for Tlaib in 2018 and organized campaign events for her around the country. The Michigan Democrat faced backlash after The Daily Caller News Foundation revealed Abdel-qader’s history of promoting anti-Semitic conspiracy theories.

In January 2018, for example, Abdel-qader shared an anti-Semitic video that claimed Jews aren’t actually Jewish, invented their historical claim to Israel, and secretly control the media. The video, which described Jews as “satanic,” also questioned whether 6 million Jews actually died in the Holocaust.

Abdel-qader apologized for sharing the video and deleted the post following TheDCNF’s report in January.

After the controversy subsided, Tlaib continued attending events and posing for photographs with Abdel-qader, who has continued posting content that plays on anti-Semitic tropes in a Facebook group that includes the congresswoman.

In a June 4 Facebook post, for example, Abdel-qader said the “Zionist lobby” is buying the “blind loyalty” of American politicians.

Continue reading at link

It is amazing you see nothing wrong with the constant Anti-Semitic tropes that Omar says- All about the Benjamins, foreign alliances and so on.

But it is good to know that you can overlook hatred towards Jews.

@Victoria

Questioning the loyalty of Jews in America

All about the Benjamins

Associating with known Anti-Semites Louis Farrakhan , Linda Sarsour, and Maher Abdel-qader

And questioning the Holocaust which both of these women did.

You should just be honest that you do not want to see any other hatred because you are two invested in your hatred for the president.

I guess that Jews having said it is offensive does not matter.

@Sugar Cookie

Trump Falsely Claims Four Congresswomen Used the Slur “Evil Jews”

After spending much of the week defending his racist assertion that four Democratic congresswomen of color should “go back” to the countries “from which they came,” President Donald Trump on Friday falsely stated that they had used the anti-Semitic slur “evil Jews” and have “call[ed] the people of our country and our country ‘garbage.’ ”

None of the congresswomen in question—Reps. Ilhan Omar, Ayanna Pressley, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, and Rashida Tlaib—have ever been reported to say either of those things.

Trump Denounced for 'Incitement to Violence' Against Ilhan Omar After Latest Racist Attack on Congresswoman

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi calls on representatives to formally condemn Trump's comments

Trump answers racism accusation with a charge of his own: Anti-Semitism

A Good Read

Washington Post https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...usation-anti-semitism/?utm_term=.7a3245df6f85

Sweet Jesus, let me know if you would like more of the same.

Last edited:
Democrats 2016: "Trump is a racist, orange man bad"
Democrats 2017: "Trump is a racist, orange man bad"
Democrats 2018: "Trump is a racist, orange man bad"
Democrats 2019: "Trump is a racist, orange man bad"

American public 2016: "Oh, that's not good"
American public 2017: "Yeah, you said that already"
American public 2018: "Ok, you made your point"
American public 2019: "Give it a rest, no one cares."

Trump's approval ratings (that have actually been heading up since he called out the four idiots of the apocalypse) prove that screaming "RAY-SIS!!!" at everything has zero impact on anyone anymore. Cory Booker knows it, so now he has to say that Trump is "worse than a racist".

You overplayed your hand, you made the term 'racist' meaningless and every candidate the Democrats have is racing to be the most oppressed, most woke and most economically irresponsible. I guess we'll see how far pandering to the 'woke' 7% of society gets you in a general election.

I mean, advocating for open borders, offering free health care and abortions to non-citizens combined with pushing outright economic socialism should win plenty of votes....right?

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/trump-approval-rating-hits-record-high-in-new-poll/

Last edited:
Trump lashes out hours before Mueller testimony

President Trump on Wednesday morning lashed out in frustration over Robert Mueller's testimony to Congress just hours before the former special counsel was set to appear on Capitol Hill.

The president tweeted multiple times about Mueller late Tuesday and early Wednesday, signaling his agitation with the highly anticipated public spectacle that could cast another cloud over his presidency.

"So Democrats and others can illegally fabricate a crime, try pinning it on a very innocent President, and when he fights back against this illegal and treasonous attack on our Country, they call It Obstruction?" Trump tweeted. "Wrong! Why didn't Robert Mueller investigate the investigators?"

Leading up to the testimony, Trump has fixated on the late confirmation that one of Mueller's top deputies will accompany him as an adviser during his testimony.

The president said late Tuesday that the move was "very unfair" and "should not be allowed," and on Wednesday asserted he would not have agreed to such terms. Trump's approval is not needed for the committee's hearing format.

"It was NEVER agreed that Robert Mueller could use one of his many Democrat Never Trumper lawyers to sit next to him and help him with his answers," the president tweeted. "This was specifically NOT agreed to, and I would NEVER have agreed to it. The Greatest Witch Hunt in U.S. history, by far!"

Trump has attempted to project indifference in the days leading up to Mueller's testimony, but has revealed the spectacle has his attention. He insisted last week he would not be watching, but on Monday said he "might" watch at least part of the hearing and renewed his attacks on Mueller's credibility.

The president's public schedule is open during the hearings up until 4 p.m., when he is scheduled to leave for a fundraiser in West Virginia.

… article in full

@CentreAussie - The report in and of itself isn't damning enough?

Last edited:
Mueller found that there were 126 contacts between Trump Campaign and Russians.

Excessive for a Presidential Campaign, no?

Mueller testified that his report did not exonerate Donald Trump of obstruction.

Muller testified that President Trump had directed Jeff Sessions to fire the Special Counsel in attempt to end the investigation.

Mueller testified that Donald Trump could be charged after he leaves office.

Mueller testified that the President tried to get Don MCGahn to fire Mueller repeatedly.

Mueller testified that Donald Trump tried to get Don MCGahn to falsify records.

Last edited:
Back