• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

knockout

The Californian
Bold Member!
Seems Obama was a real skank in bullshit smile
I think the report paints the last administration much worse than the current, but liberal idiots only care who does it, not what’s done
You can take a corrupt politician out of Chicago but you can’t take the corruption out of the skank Chicago politician

Barr says he thinks spying occurred on 2016 Trump campaign

Last edited:

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

DIAFplease

New phone, who dis?
Bold Member!
how many of you still think Trump was talking about all immigrants when he referred to MS13 as 'animals'?
Literally no one thinks that? He only meant the non-white immigrants, duh.

You make excuses for every single thing trump does, the entire voting base does, including the republicans who don't even like his ass but sure, we're the ones that lack objectivity.

knockout

The Californian
Bold Member!
Obama administration going down
“No, you don’t understand we met in secret to discuss our grandkids “ :D:D:D:D
Ex-Obama counsel expects charges in Mueller-related probe
scrutiny of Craig stems from an investigation of former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and his work on behalf of a pro-Russian political party in Ukraine. If filed, the charges would come about three months after Craig’s former law firm agreed to pay more than $4.6 million and publicly acknowledge that it failed to register with the government for its work for the Ukraine.

CentreAussie

Trusted Member
Literally no one thinks that? He only meant the non-white immigrants, duh.
No, he meant evil MS-13 gang members specifically. If you view the entire clip, objectively (there's word again), it's obvious. I'm undecided of this is sarcasm or an incredible lack of self-awareness from you.

How many times have we heard about how Trump referred to Neo Nazis as "very fine people"?

The actual quote is
“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”
And then just a little later in the same press conference, he followed up with this.
“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.”
So did Trump really call Nazis "fine people" or are the people who say he did, lacking in objectivity?

knockout

The Californian
Bold Member!
And all that because W left President Obama a massive mess and President Obama left tRump a surplus of all good. How stupid are you really?
Not stupid enough to believe he deserved a noble peace prize or any other liberal bullshit
Jobs were lost because Obama was incompetent
He was never more than a community organizer with decent monitor speech skills
Totally incompetent to lead the country

His famous “ how’s he going to bring jobs back, does he have a magic wand”

Tells you everything you need to know about the worse most incompetent, corrupt president ever

Everything he did was Bush’s fault, for eight long years of incompetence that’s all I heard

Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

CentreAussie

Trusted Member
In other words, if the left wouldn't make a big deal over some of the heinous and illegal shit trump's been doing his entire life and definitely since becoming president, I'd totally be cool with them releasing the report. But only if it paints trump in a way that is still defensible. Like, seriously, please don't have murdered brown children or fucked a kitten?!

Puh-lease. :rolleyes:
No. In other words, very simple ones just for you, the left would make a big deal out of things that support their original lies without any evidence, while at the same time disregarding actual evidence that disproves the 'Russia!!!' narrative.

Because that's exactly what they have been doing for 2+ years now...

Victoria

Intrepid Sojourner
Bold Member!
It's a low down, dirty, shame.

Roger Stone's woes: He's broke. Trump doesn't call. And his wife broke her ankle

1555126954147-png.15871

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. — Things are not going well for Roger Stone.

In a wide-ranging interview with SiriusXM's "Jim Norton & Sam Roberts" Thursday, he said his living situation has plummeted, his savings are gone and his car was impounded.

When money problems forced Stone and his wife to move from a Fort Lauderdale mansion to a one-room apartment, the truck slipped out of gear and broke his wife's ankle.

And he's no longer talking to his old friend, President Donald Trump.

… article continues

Victoria

Intrepid Sojourner
Bold Member!
Donald Trump's proposal to move migrants into sanctuary cities raises logistical, legal issues

WASHINGTON – A myriad of logistical and legal obstacles await President Donald Trump if he follows through on his threat to place migrants arriving at the border into so-called sanctuary cities, a move apparently designed to punish Democrats for refusing to support his immigration policies.

Not only is the idea impractical and a misuse of government resources, experts said Friday, it also is illegal.

1555131158142.png https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/donald-trumps-proposal-to-move-migrants-into-sanctuary-cities-raises-logistical-legal-issues/ar-BBVTlp1?ocid=spartanntp

CentreAussie

Trusted Member
apparently he thinks you're just a stupid American. Although I'll lay money he's one too. It's very easy to check. Aussie my ass.
So did you end up checking that?

President Donald Trump if he follows through on his threat to place migrants arriving at the border into so-called sanctuary cities,
Isn't it the whole point of sanctuary cities to help illegal immigrants who take up residence there to protect them from the Nazi-like federal immigration laws? Trump's just giving those illegals what they want, and the cities exactly what they wanted. It's a win for the migrants, they get to be 'sheltered' and a win for my moral betters in these cities who wish to shelter the worlds poor.

Knox

Queen of the Cunts
Staff member
So did you end up checking that?

Isn't it the whole point of sanctuary cities to help illegal immigrants who take up residence there to protect them from the Nazi-like federal immigration laws? Trump's just giving those illegals what they want, and the cities exactly what they wanted. It's a win for the migrants, they get to be 'sheltered' and a win for my moral betters in these cities who wish to shelter the worlds poor.
You do realize tRump has been fighting to take away ALL funding from sanctuary cities, right? Or do you only comprehend what you want? And yes, it took a minute as you use a proxy server. But I know.

Last edited:

knockout

The Californian
Bold Member!
Bring all illegals to sa
Just thought it worth reposting, “moon beam said brings us all your illegals we welcome them” so he should have them
On Monday evening, California Governor Jerry Brown said all Mexicans, including illegal immigrants, are welcome in California.
Obama bus illegals to red states in hope of turning them blue, but that was ok because it fit the liberal agenda

CentreAussie

Trusted Member
You do realize tRump has been fighting to take away ALL funding from sanctuary cities, right? Or do you only comprehend what you want? And yes, it took a minute as you use a proxy server. But I know.
Yes, I do realize that. But why is it being called a 'threat'? To put immigrants in sanctuary cities? Isn't illegal immigration a great thing, why wouldn't these cities be celebrating the economic benefits?

And a "proxy server"? Really? Get a grip...

Last edited:

Victoria

Intrepid Sojourner
Bold Member!
Trump's Dump

We know that Trump's advisors have warned any Trump Dump of immigrants into sanctuary cities would run afoul of the law so this is more of his gong banging rhetoric in provocation.

Trump threatens to dump immigrants into California’s ‘sanctuary cities’ https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-migrants-sanctuary-cities-20190412-story.html
Post automatically merged:

House Chairman Says Treasury’s Reasons to Withhold Trump’s Tax Returns ‘Lack Merit’

1555251016163-png.15941

A Democratic House chairman on Saturday castigated the Treasury Department for failing to meet his deadline to furnish President Trump’s tax returns, arguing that the administration’s apparent concerns over his use of powers outlined in the Internal Revenue Service’s tax code “lack merit.”

The chairman, Representative Richard E. Neal, Democrat of Massachusetts, set a new deadline for compliance, April 23, and warned that if the Trump administration did not reply by then, its “failure will be interpreted as a denial of my request.”

The tone of Mr. Neal’s letter suggested Democrats are prepared to take their request — made through a little-known provision in the federal tax code — to court if necessary, initiating what could be a protracted legal fight over Congress’s oversight powers. In it, he cited legal precedent that he argued clearly showed the law is on the committee’s side, and said that the executive branch had no right to “second guess” its motivations.

… article continues

1555251286305-png.15942
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/house-chairman-says-treasurys-reasons-to-withhold-trumps-tax-returns-lack-merit/ar-BBVUkiO?ocid=spartanntp

Last edited:

Victoria

Intrepid Sojourner
Bold Member!
Trump White House braces for full Mueller report

Even as more than a dozen Trump aides and associates interviewed by POLITICO professed confidence that the report would inflict little new damage on a president they say has already been exonerated by Barr, some Trump allies say the White House is in for a rude awakening.

The confetti and streamers that followed Barr’s letter last month were “completely unfounded,” said a former White House official, who called his former colleagues “blissfully unaware of what’s to come.”

… article in full

1555254018798-png.15943
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-white-house-braces-for-full-mueller-report/ar-BBVUpM0?ocid=spartanntp

Victoria

Intrepid Sojourner
Bold Member!
1555280721408-png.15960

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said lawmakers are not "smart enough" to look through President Trump's tax returns

Sanders appeared on "Fox News Sunday" as a battle is being waged over access to Trump's financial records.

"This is a dangerous, dangerous road, and frankly, Chris, I don't think Congress, particularly not this group of congressmen and women, are smart enough to look through the thousands of pages that I would assume that president trumps taxes will be," Sanders said to host Chris Wallace.

"My guess is most of them don't do their own taxes and I certainly don't trust them to look through the decades of success that the president has and determine anything," she added. "He has filled out hundreds of pages in a financial disclosure form and I think it is a disgusting overreach that they are making when they're not doing this based on policy. And it puts every American who has filled out tax forms in the past -- it puts them all at jeopardy. If they can single one, they can single out everybody."

… article continues

1555282038259-png.15961
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/sarah-sanders-lawmakers-not-smart-enough-to-read-trumps-tax-returns/ar-BBVVCiq?ocid=spartanntp

I want a job that allows me to just throw out a fucking guess and not look and sound ridiculous And yes Sarah, Trump may have filled out hundreds of pages of financial disclosures. Congress who is charged with oversight has requested to get a gander at them.

Why is Trump :chicken: bwack … bwack… bwacking so much? They would lay mlne out quick as you like if the government requested them.

Last edited:

Victoria

Intrepid Sojourner
Bold Member!
1555297125880-png.15975

Dems Fire Back at Sanders Over Tax Return Comments

Several Democrats fired back at White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders over comments she made asserting that House members aren’t “smart enough” to understand President Donald Trump’s tax returns.

Although House Democrats have requested the Internal Revenue Services (IRS) turn over several years of Trump’s personal and business tax documents by April 23, Sanders on Sunday claimed that lawmakers in Congress aren’t “smart enough” to adequately interpret the president’s finances.

“Dear @PressSec Sarah Sanders: How about sending us the tax returns of @POTUS as required by law. If we are not smart enough to understand them, we will send them back. Pinky promise,” Rep. Ted Lieu tweeted Sunday. “I am smart enough to understand @realDonaldTrump is gutting preexisting conditions coverage.”

“There’s an old saying. When the law is on your side, pound the law. When the facts are on your side, pound the facts. If neither the facts or law are on your side, pound the table. And then there’s whatever this is,” Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Califf.) tweeted.

… article in full

JamesEllroy

In reality, Trump's refusal has indicted him already.......Everyone knows he's as crooked as a dog's hind leg. No question he or his father ever were legitimate businessmen. Businessmen, yes. Up and up, no. I will be interested to see how far this tax return debaucle goes before it slides off old 'Teflon Don'.

CentreAussie

Trusted Member
In reality, Trump's refusal has indicted him already.......Everyone knows he's as crooked as a dog's hind leg. No question he or his father ever were legitimate businessmen. Businessmen, yes. Up and up, no. I will be interested to see how far this tax return debaucle goes before it slides off old 'Teflon Don'.
Lame. Trump's organisation, like every other one of that size is under constant audit. Being a business man, he will take advantage of every loophole available to him. Just like I do when I file my return.

It's funny how quite everyone has gone on the 'RUSSIA!!!' thing lately. It was only a few weeks ago that I was being told in this very thread that Trump was a "fake president because RUSSIA!!!"

Now it's "TAX RETURNS!!!". How about debating policy instead of chasing some fantasy that "he must be a criminal somehow, orange man bad after-all"

I mean, busing illegals to 'sanctuary' cities, must be a good thing, right? The illegals don't have to worry about the feds, and those cities get to enjoy all of the economic and social benefits of unregulated mass immigration.

But now the Democrats are calling it a 'threat' and saying it's 'dumping'. I'm kinda confused here. Aren't illegal migrants a good thing?

Last edited:

Victoria

Intrepid Sojourner
Bold Member!
White House officials concerned about being exposed by Mueller report

Some of the officials and their lawyers have sought clarity from the Justice Department on whether the names of those who cooperated with Mueller’s team will be redacted or if the public report will be written in a way that makes it obvious who shared certain details of Trump’s actions that were part of the obstruction of justice probe, people familiar with the discussions said. But, they said, the Justice Department has refused to elaborate.

Of particular concern is how Trump — and his allies — will react if it appears to be clear precisely what specific officials shared with Mueller, these people said.

… article in full

1555424941309-png.16039
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/white-house-officials-concerned-about-being-exposed-by-mueller-report/ar-BBVZ9xx?ocid=spartanntp

Members online