• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

CentreAussie

No. No links tonight. But google is your best friend. It's been one of the biggest stories in the entire world so it won't be hard to find the information.
I tried, but the first pages were all from CNN, Vox and The Atlantic. Please, if anyone can point me to a concise summary of this situation from a source that isn't known to be an obvious Democratic shill, I'll read it carefully and judge it on it's merits.

It might be one of the biggest stories in your world, but we hear nothing of it here. Because our media is owned by US corporations and your situation there is not a debate for us. They'd rather tell people about how Trump grabs bitches by the pussy. Trumps immigration policies would be near universally supported by Australians if they knew about them. We all think it's insane that you allow illegals to remain in your country. Australians typically have zero sympathy for illegals. If they land here, they are immediately put in detention while their asylum claims are processed. If they are legitimate, they are given asylum. But the vast, vast majority are poor people who want what my country has to offer. They are not entitled to it. All major (non- radical leftist) political parties share this position, because anything other would mean electoral suicide. Shit, if you as an American overstay your holiday visa for a week, the Feds will come looking for you, take you by force and deport you.

Harsh? Maybe.

But if we let people in here just because they are poor? Say goodbye to our universal healthcare, excellent public schools, (relatively) low taxation, low crime rates, low rates of poverty and all of the other shit that makes my country one of the very best in the world. I think we have a population of around 22 million in total. That's less than the amount of illegals in your country.

Last edited:

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Knox

Queen of the Cunts
Staff member
Oh my, this doesn't look like it will bode well for the DOJ, Trump, or the administration:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/it-exists-doj-finds-letter-ordering-scrutiny-of-uranium-one-hillary-clinton/ar-BBUzHJZ?ocid=spartanntp

After it claimed no such document existed, the Justice Department just unearthed a letter Matt Whitaker delivered to the Utah U.S. attorney directing a review of how the department handled the Clinton Foundation and the Uranium One issues.
Then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions wrote the letter on Nov. 22, 2017 for Utah U.S. Attorney John Huber. Matt Whitaker, who was Sessions’ chief of staff at the time, emailed the letter to Huber that day, writing, “As we discussed.” He also sent Huber a copy of a letter the Justice Department’s Congressional affairs chief sent to the chairman of the House Judiciary Committee on Nov. 13 of that year.

The existence of a letter documenting Sessions’ directive that the DOJ revisit probes of Trump’s top political foe is a surprise because a department lawyer said in court last year that senior officials insisted it didn’t exist. The liberal nonprofit American Oversight obtained the letter through a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request they filed on Nov. 22, 2017––the same day Whitaker emailed Sessions’ letter to Huber.

The request asked for documentation of the directions Sessions gave Huber about the review of the Clinton investigations. After DOJ failed to produce any written directions, American Oversight sued.

And on Nov. 16, 2018, Senior Counsel in the Office of Information Policy Vanessa Brinkmann, who handles FOIA Requests, said a lawyer in Sessions’ office told her no such letter existed. That lawyer spoke with Huber and Whitaker, she said in a declaration filed in federal court, and then told her that “when the Attorney General directed Mr. Huber to evaluate these matters, no written guidance or directives were issued to Mr. Huber in connection with this directive, either by the Attorney General, or by other senior leadership office staff.”

That wasn’t correct. On Wednesday of this week, a DOJ lawyer told American Oversight that they had found the document that kicked off Huber’s work.

The letter, which American Oversight provided to The Daily Beast, is consistent with what the DOJ’s chief of legislative affairs has told Congress: that Huber is scrutinizing the sale of a Canadian uranium mining company with interests in the United States to Rosatom, a Russian state-owned company. Republicans have long alleged that then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton declined to oppose the deal because of contributions to the Clinton Foundation.
More at the link.....

CentreAussie

I guess CNN has parrot bots spamming DreaminDemon now? This site is not to express your sad Libtarded butthurt, go back to Yahoo basement dweller.
Please don't be a douche bag. If you have something to say, say it. If you want to hurl insults and allegations, leave. @Knox is well known here, she is definitely not a 'CNN bot' anymore than I am a 'Russian bot'...

Knox

Queen of the Cunts
Staff member
Please don't be a douche bag. If you have something to say, say it. If you want to hurl insults and allegations, leave. @Knox is well known here, she is definitely not a 'CNN bot' anymore than I am a 'Russian bot'...
No worries. She is a familiar face that couldn't stay away. We got this.

Siobhan

Tùlach Àrd
Staff member
I guess CNN has parrot bots spamming DreaminDemon now? This site is not to express your sad Libtarded butthurt, go back to Yahoo basement dweller.
Yanno, IPs don't lie.
Back so soon after pitching a hissy fit twice in two days, and saying "Bye bitches!" is a remarkable lack of self restraint, even for you.
Are you going to be here long enough buy bold membership again after demanding that it be refunded three times?

BTW, @idontcare the Hitler avatar needs to go, now.
It's anti-semitic and violates the forums rules, which you already know.

CentreAussie

Actually, she's not ..
Yeah, she is. She's been part of this thing for a long time. I think she's hit a rough patch. I can see it, because I've been there too. 'Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.' You might not like her, but you don't have to like someone to care about them. Like it or not, we all found each other here. What we found shouldn't be cast aside.

Victoria

Intrepid Sojourner
Bold Member!
1552246356662-png.14260

“‘Lock her up’ was wrong at campaign rallies, and it’s even worse coming from the Department of Justice,” said Austin Evers, who heads American Oversight. “Even after this long, it’s still deeply shocking to see the black and white proof that Jeff Sessions caved to President Trump’s worst authoritarian impulses and ordered a wide-ranging investigation of his political opponents based on demands from Congress instead of the facts and the law.”

“It strains credulity to believe that the Justice Department didn’t know about this letter when they swore under penalty of perjury that it didn’t exist–you don’t exactly forget about a formal directive to investigate Hillary Clinton signed by Jeff Sessions,” he added.

“The fact that they only ‘found’ it the same week Matthew Whitaker was heading for the exit makes it hard to see DOJ’s previous denial as anything but a deliberate attempt to conceal the extent to which President Trump’s authoritarian demands were being put into action. The authoritarian instinct in the Trump administration needs to be investigated. Sessions and Whitaker shouldn’t escape accountability by skipping town.”

DIAFplease

New phone, who dis?
Bold Member!
Beto and Biden are running for the democratic nominee! I don't know what this means and I am kinda scared because of what happened with Bernie and how all the cry babies refused to vote out of protest. Motherfuckers best get on board and pick one of these 40 fuckers running and vote together! Conservatives are good at one thing, blindly following their nominee no matter what and voting en masse. So, vote with your heart during primary and vote with your god damn conscience on election night!

Beto 2020!

myra manes

Veteran Member
Bold Member!

Victoria

Intrepid Sojourner
Bold Member!
1553004884020-png.14657
A Mar-a-Lago Weekend and an Act of God: Trump’s History With Deutsche Bank

As President Trump delivered his inaugural address in 2017, a slight woman with feathered gray hair sat listening, bundled in a hooded white parka in a fenced-off V.I.P. section. Her name was Rosemary T. Vrablic. She was a managing director at Deutsche Bank and one of the reasons Mr. Trump had just taken the oath of office.
It was a moment of celebration — and a moment of worry for Ms. Vrablic’s employer.
Mr. Trump and Deutsche Bank were deeply entwined, their symbiotic bond born of necessity and ambition on both sides: a real estate mogul made toxic by polarizing rhetoric and a pattern of defaults, and a bank with intractable financial problems and a history of misconduct.

… article continues

1553000679596-png.14646
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/a-mar-a-lago-weekend-and-an-act-of-god-trumps-history-with-deutsche-bank/ar-BBUW5oQ?ocid=spartanntp

Last edited:

Members online