• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

knockout

The Californian
Bold Member!
Last edited:

Victoria

Intrepid Sojourner
Bold Member!
The hammybeast as the Hamburglar.

hee… hee… hee... BWAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :joyful: :D :p :cool: :) :p

~ Felloftheporch ~ I thank you for that as I do so love to laugh in the morning.

Last edited:

lithiumgirl

Pretty Nice Troll
Bold Member!
will never again talk about my personal life. I gave base and disgusting trolls weapons to use against me.
Really ... you seem to remember that incident differently than some of us here. What I recall is that you had a problem (a serious one) that you were courageous enough to share with us here and those of us that gave your delima any consideration offered our support and advice, which you took home and applied. But go ahead ... scream victim. I caught a lot of shit for giving you the advice that you used the most to work through it, which is FINE with me, Because we both know you didn't go home and have a nice talk with your daughter ... you went home and went psycho bitch ... just like I told you too. And to that with all the sincerity I possess I say ...GOOD for YOU !!!

Victoria

Intrepid Sojourner
Bold Member!
1547642768071-png.12305

It was in Germany that the pretender met with Putin for the first time since becoming president. Immediately following that meeting Trump took his interpreters notes and ordered him not to disclose what he had heard to anyone. That evening at dinner the pretender pulled up a chair to Putin's table and they chatted away without any American witnesses.

It was in Vietnam that a third meeting took place and the much pressed pretender claimed that Putin gave him every assurance that it was not Russia that had interfered with the American election. If Putin offered up evidence to back up those assurances they were not released/disclosed to those in government or the American people.

Helsinki, well now that was a shocking WTF when Trump chose to stand with Putin over Americans to our embarrassment in front of the entire world. Around this period was when Trump actually told us that we should not believe our own ears and eyes. o_O

Then came Buenos Aires where the pretender and Putin chatted away at their meeting after Trump had declared he would not be meeting with Putin.

Now why do you suppose that Trump would be behaving in such an unprecedented manner with the President of the Soviet Union who has always sought to damage our democracy if not scorch the very earth beneath it?

Last edited:

Knox

Queen of the Cunts
Staff member
View attachment 12258Just throwing this out there @BuffettGirl.

It really is shallow that you let a red x and miniature piles of crap speak for you.
Amen! Amen! Amen!! She doesn't speak in here but her shit piles and red X's are all over. She just doesn't want them in return!! But honestly, wouldn't you rather have those than her racist dumb ass opinions? I would.
Post automatically merged:

And oh my Gods, tRump is literally selling out this country in full view of everyone. I cannot understand how some people can be dumb as a box of rocks and not see it!!! Are you all willfully looking the other way pretending not to see it so you can justify your support?! Then you're just as treasonous as he is!!!

Last edited:

DIAFplease

New phone, who dis?
Bold Member!
I caught a lot of shit for giving you the advice that you used
This is the only time I am going to respond to this so savor it you mental ward cunt. I would never in a thousand life times take advice from the likes of you. I wouldn't even call you a mother. I wouldn't take advice from you on how to shave a dog's ass much less raise children. You have used my daughter and an event that happened years ago to this day as a way to attack me. It's not even been that long since you posted pictures of an anorexic person as an attack, maybe a month ago. You can't say shit to me, never could but you attack my daughter repeatedly and with zero knowledge about myself, her or our lives. You don't fucking know me and you never will so get fucked, junkie twat.

We're not friends, we're not enemies, you are nothing to me. Just some half baked lonely cunt stuck in some house by herself in a different country that trolls people online for attention. I find you repulsive and pathetic.

Swallow that shit and stop being obsessed with me, freak.

I cannot understand how some people can be dumb as a box of rocks and not see it!!! Are you all willfully looking the other way pretending not to see it so you can justify your support?!
Imagine the scenario, Mueller's report comes out and there is black and white evidence of treason. Dump truck is caught red handed selling out the country along with his putrid family. Not to mention 40 years of tax fraud and any number of money laundering and white collar crimes. He's arrested, he's lead away in cuffs and Melania flees back to Mother Russia with Barron Trump in tow, him being the only Trump who could still profit from the defunct brand. Maybe Putin will give them a job. I am pretty sure Melania could still turn a trick or two. She still has a few years before she starts looking like Ivana.

What then do his deplorables do? I mean all this bullshit MAGA and patriotism and all this time dump truck was the stooge of a foreign power; the foreign power that was our sworn enemy for God and forever? I am as interested in what they will do and say as I am about the Mueller report.

Last edited:

lithiumgirl

Pretty Nice Troll
Bold Member!
lith, you poor, sad, creature, you. :yawn:

FUCK Hillary.
Actually .,.. Hilary was trying to fuck all of you ... but I'm a Canadian, its none of my business.

But for the sake of argument ... can you investigate Trump for colluding with Russia about a

election fight between Trump and Hilary with out also investigating Hilary ????

Because that's whose name has come up the most in this investigation.

Like the news might not be reporting on it but ... there she is in the thick of it.

This is the only time I am going to respond to this so savor it you mental ward cunt. I would never in a thousand life times take advice from the likes of you.
I only read this far because ... you're a fucking liar. You want us to believe that you went home and took your daughter hands in a loving gesture and compelled her with warm kind words to get help ... .PLEASE ... lie to your friends ... don't lie to us.

Last edited:

BuffettGirl

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Amen! Amen! Amen!! She doesn't speak in here but her shit piles and red X's are all over. She just doesn't want them in return!! But honestly, wouldn't you rather have those than her racist dumb ass opinions? I would.
Tell me something, is the dumb painful? I do hope so. I don't comment because you get so spun out about it. It amuses me reading how you can't stop talking about me. But please you dirty, lying cockroach, point to just ONE racist thing I've said. None of you harpies can ever point it out, but you sure claim it as if it were true. Now come on, lie to us again...

Last edited:

DIAFplease

New phone, who dis?
Bold Member!
For fuck's sake, can we not all collectively stop responding to these cunts? Just saying her name seems to magically give her permission to puke up bullshit. Who the fuck cares if she shits on our posts? Shit on hers if it makes you laugh, I do. It's a button on the internet, a bunch of 1s and 0s in some code, literally couldn't be important if she tried.

I just want to come in here and shit talk trump and republicans all day. If they want to troll or be all pissed off about it, WHO FUCKING CARES? I'd rather laugh to myself when I get the line of shits from her because it reminds me every day how pathetic she is and how desperate she is for my attention, then read her boring ass diatribes every time someone types her dumb ass name and POOF, oohh oohh, I get to talk now, weeeee! LOOK AT ME NOW, LOOK AT ME. Fucking lame.

Fucking stupid. Ya'll. Let. Them. Fade.

Knox

Queen of the Cunts
Staff member
And again, completely unable........ :smuggrin:

Edited to add: I told you so! Ahahahaha!! :joyful:

Last edited:

Prettypink513

Church Member
Bold Member!
I wouldn't have. Burger King sucks. McDonald's is where it's at.
Screw boffum...team chik-fil-a
Are you sure .... ? Because Me and most other Americans thought this was the ISSUE !!!

View attachment 12306

But okay ... We'll see I guess when all the investigating is done.
But you're not an American :hilarious: I mean I GUESS you can count Canada as being NORTH American. But it's no US of A hehehe

DIAFplease

New phone, who dis?
Bold Member!
"Good Morning America" co-host Michael Strahan invited the college football national champion Clemson University Tigers out for a “proper meal” this week after President Trump hosted the team at the White House and served fast food.

“I would like to invite the Clemson Tigers football team here for a great meal,” Strahan said on the ABC morning show on Tuesday.

“Lobster, whatever you want, we’re gonna take care of you,” Strahan added. “We’re gonna give you the proper meal that you deserve because that was one great game."

lithiumgirl

Pretty Nice Troll
Bold Member!
Yeah but ... its already been done. Shame ... shame .. .shame ... using these kids/teens here to try to one up the President of the United States, like going out for Lobster and being invited as a guest for burgers with 45 at the White House are comparable .... But okay !!!

Nell

Unending melancholy
Bold Member!
Really ... you seem to remember that incident differently than some of us here. What I recall is that you had a problem (a serious one) that you were courageous enough to share with us here and those of us that gave your delima any consideration offered our support and advice, which you took home and applied. But go ahead ... scream victim. I caught a lot of shit for giving you the advice that you used the most to work through it, which is FINE with me, Because we both know you didn't go home and have a nice talk with your daughter ... you went home and went psycho bitch ... just like I told you too. And to that with all the sincerity I possess I say ...GOOD for YOU !!!
You already PMed me and tried this rewriting history shit. Nothing you said was constructive or kind, and if it wasn’t buried in a huge chat thread I’d bring the receipts. I don’t even really like DIAF but fuck if I’ll let you lie. The shit you said to her about her daughter made me cry. And she’s not my fucking kid. Stop talking about this or I’ll make it my mission to prove you wrong Lith.

And don’t PM me. I don’t have the time or energy to privately speak to my grandma, let alone you.

Last edited:

lithiumgirl

Pretty Nice Troll
Bold Member!
You already PMed me and tried this rewriting history shit. Nothing you said was constructive or kind, and if it wasn’t buried in a huge chat thread I’d bring the receipts. I don’t even really like DIAF but fuck if I’ll let you lie. The shit you said to her about her daughter made me cry. And she’s not my fucking kid. Stop talking about this or I’ll make it my mission to prove you wrong Lith.

And don’t PM me. I don’t have the time or energy to privately speak to my geanma, let alone you.
I PM'd you ... I didn't try to re write shit. If you don't have time what are doing here ???

THis is me respectfully resenting that you're lying about time you say you don't have to waste!

I didn't say any mean thing ... I offered an action plan. Pull up what ever you like.

I don't like or not like DIAF ... you can tell by the way I either laugh or agree or send love to her as

opposed to throw shit all over the place ... and we both know I treat everyone like that because

everyday is a new chance to either wow me or look dumb. Sorry you cried .. I

can relate to that because the whole thing was awful and I cried a little bit for her house too.

Last edited:

Nell

Unending melancholy
Bold Member!
I cried not because of her house(the fuck?)but because of the ugly things you said to her when she was scared and reaching out for help. She is never that open, and it took guts to do what she did. And then you shit all over it, told her her kid must hate her and want to die, called her a bad mother, posted anorexia pics when you were told over and over she has fragile diabetes, not anorexia, etc. You keep telling yourself you didn’t do what I, and many other saw you do, and remember it just as well as I. As much as BG gets hate at least she owns what she says.

And now I am done. I have things to do around the house, and then I have to take four buses to get my kids from school.

lithiumgirl

Pretty Nice Troll
Bold Member!
@Nell .. .I remember that she got tough love advice from me and emotional support from the rest of you ... because I don't know .. i'm practical and you guys are saps I guess. God I wish you'd get a drivers licence. I'm not apologising for either ... CAN'T ... It wouldn't be sincere. I can empathise with the tears though.

Are diabetics regularly treated on the psyche ward @Nell ... indeed ... lets tell the truth.

Last edited:

Tell me something, is the dumb painful? I do hope so. I don't comment because you get so spun out about it. It amuses me reading how you can't stop talking about me. But please you dirty, lying cockroach, point to just ONE racist thing I've said. None of you harpies can ever point it out, but you sure claim it as if it were true. Now come on, lie to us again...
Stop it.

Knox

Queen of the Cunts
Staff member

And don’t PM me. I don’t have the time or energy to privately speak to my grandma, let alone you.
I think I love you a little Nell!!! That was fantastic! Thanks.

Victoria

Intrepid Sojourner
Bold Member!
In a West Wing in Transition [due to the pretenders penchant for playing musical chairs] Trump Tries to Stand Firm on the Shutdown

WASHINGTON — President Trump has insisted that he is not going to compromise with Democrats to end the government shutdown, and that he is comfortable in his unbendable position. But privately, it’s sometimes a different story.

“We are getting crushed!” Mr. Trump told his acting chief of staff, Mick Mulvaney, after watching some recent coverage of the shutdown, according to one person familiar with the conversation. “Why can’t we get a deal?”
The president is confronted by a divided and partially shuttered government with an untested staff that has undergone yet another shake-up. Polls show that most Americans blame him for the government shutdown, and his advisers are warning him of its negative effects on the economy. And as the shutdown enters its 27th day on Thursday with no end in sight, most of his top aides would like him to find a way out.

Mr. Trump has told them he believes over time the country will not remember the shutdown, but it will remember that he staged a fight over his insistence that the southern border be protected. He wants Democrats to come back to the table agreeing with his position on a wall, and he does not understand why they have not.

But despite his public bravado, and the tweets about “Radical Democrats,” Mr. Trump has had recurring moments of frustration as he takes in negative news coverage of the shutdown, pointing his finger at aides for not delivering the deal he wants. Yet the aides say that the president believes he is still playing a strong hand and that any moments of frustration have been fleeting.

Some of his fellow Republicans are wondering if there is actually a plan on how to achieve that deal. “The White House and its allies have to have a sense of clarity and a sense of achievement on this, and in order to get there you really do have to have a much broader strategy from the beginning,” said Kevin Madden, a Republican strategist. “This has largely been driven by a reaction to the latest 30 minutes of a cable news cycle.”

… article continues

1547729822815-png.12343
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/in-a-west-wing-in-transition-trump-tries-to-stand-firm-on-the-shutdown/ar-BBSm9d8?ocid=spartanntp

Never have I felt America so lost, stumbling in the growing darkness seeking her core and in desperate need of finding her way back home.

I'm hoping that she just needs to raise her torch a bit higher to illuminate the path.

Last edited:

Staff online