• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Knox

Queen of the Cunts
Staff member
Very cool. Thanks for this. Also, does anyone follow Jim Acosta, the white house reporter on Twitter? He's been at the southern boarder for the last couple days showing live that there is no crisis, interviewing towns people who say their towns are safe and immigrants cause way less trouble than citizens. It's been a hoot!!

lithiumgirl

Pretty Nice Troll
Last edited:

Victoria

Intrepid Sojourner
Bold Member!
1547218470441-png.12143

I mentioned that Trump appeared to be gaining weight a while back that must be from stress eating. Now I'm wondering if he is storing food in his jowls on either side of 4 chins?

DIAFplease

New phone, who dis?
Bold Member!
So far in the race we have Kamala Harris, Elizabeth Warren and heavily rumored Biden and Beto. I really wish they wouldn't run against one another but all band together and really make a super duo who cannot be beat because the best scenario is just to vote his ass out next year and be done with it. Fuck an impeachment. Fuck his entire administration. Erase it from the books and if he some how gets that wall, tear it down!

Last edited:

lithiumgirl

Pretty Nice Troll
View attachment 12143

I mentioned that Trump appeared to be gaining weight a while back that must be from stress eating. Now I'm wondering if he is storing food in his jowls on either side of 4 chins?

I hope you look as smashing when you reach 70+ ... nice try though!
Post automatically merged:

So far in the race we have Kamala Harris, Elizabeth Warren and heavily rumored Biden and Beto. I really wish they wouldn't run against one another but all band together and really make a super duo who cannot be beat
tps://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/411553-beto-orourke-will-not-share-38-million-he-raised-with-other-dem-senate

Right ... because Beto is such a team player. And he ain't no Batman either ...super DUO ?

Last edited:

Victoria

Intrepid Sojourner
Bold Member!
F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia

WASHINGTON — In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.
The investigation the F.B.I. opened into Mr. Trump also had a criminal aspect, which has long been publicly known: whether his firing of Mr. Comey constituted obstruction of justice.

Agents and senior F.B.I. officials had grown suspicious of Mr. Trump’s ties to Russia during the 2016 campaign but held off on opening an investigation into him, the people said, in part because they were uncertain how to proceed with an inquiry of such sensitivity and magnitude. But the president’s activities before and after Mr. Comey’s firing in May 2017, particularly two instances in which Mr. Trump tied the Comey dismissal to the Russia investigation, helped prompt the counterintelligence aspect of the inquiry, the people said.

The special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, took over the inquiry into Mr. Trump when he was appointed, days after F.B.I. officials opened it. That inquiry is part of Mr. Mueller’s broader examination of how Russian operatives interfered in the 2016 election and whether any Trump associates conspired with them. It is unclear whether Mr. Mueller is still pursuing the counterintelligence matter, and some former law enforcement officials outside the investigation have questioned whether agents overstepped in opening it.

The criminal and counterintelligence elements were coupled together into one investigation, former law enforcement officials said in interviews in recent weeks, because if Mr. Trump had ousted the head of the F.B.I. to impede or even end the Russia investigation, that was both a possible crime and a national security concern. The F.B.I.’s counterintelligence division handles national security matters.

… article continues

1547299328321-png.12170
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fbi-opened-inquiry-into-whether-trump-was-secretly-working-on-behalf-of-russia/ar-BBS83LZ?ocid=spartanntp

Knox

Queen of the Cunts
Staff member
F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia

WASHINGTON — In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.
The investigation the F.B.I. opened into Mr. Trump also had a criminal aspect, which has long been publicly known: whether his firing of Mr. Comey constituted obstruction of justice.

Agents and senior F.B.I. officials had grown suspicious of Mr. Trump’s ties to Russia during the 2016 campaign but held off on opening an investigation into him, the people said, in part because they were uncertain how to proceed with an inquiry of such sensitivity and magnitude. But the president’s activities before and after Mr. Comey’s firing in May 2017, particularly two instances in which Mr. Trump tied the Comey dismissal to the Russia investigation, helped prompt the counterintelligence aspect of the inquiry, the people said.

The special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, took over the inquiry into Mr. Trump when he was appointed, days after F.B.I. officials opened it. That inquiry is part of Mr. Mueller’s broader examination of how Russian operatives interfered in the 2016 election and whether any Trump associates conspired with them. It is unclear whether Mr. Mueller is still pursuing the counterintelligence matter, and some former law enforcement officials outside the investigation have questioned whether agents overstepped in opening it.

The criminal and counterintelligence elements were coupled together into one investigation, former law enforcement officials said in interviews in recent weeks, because if Mr. Trump had ousted the head of the F.B.I. to impede or even end the Russia investigation, that was both a possible crime and a national security concern. The F.B.I.’s counterintelligence division handles national security matters.

… article continues

View attachment 12170https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fbi-opened-inquiry-into-whether-trump-was-secretly-working-on-behalf-of-russia/ar-BBS83LZ?ocid=spartanntp
I was reading this last night. They really haven't said what they've found. So they could still be investigating.

… article continues

View attachment 12170https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fbi-opened-inquiry-into-whether-trump-was-secretly-working-on-behalf-of-russia/ar-BBS83LZ?ocid=spartanntp
I was reading this last night. They really haven't said what they've found. So they could still be investigating.

Last edited:

Victoria

Intrepid Sojourner
Bold Member!
~ @Knox ~ Good Morning!!

Not to worry Knox as that FBI report became incorporated into Robert Muller's investigation. Trump is "Fucked!"

1547307422087-png.12172

"Listen, do,wah,do, do you want to know a secret, do,wah,do, do you promise not to tell, do,wha,do," …..

Last edited:

Victoria

Intrepid Sojourner
Bold Member!
Trump Has Concealed Details Of His Face-to-Face Encounters With Putin From Senior Officials In Administration

President Trump has gone to extraordinary lengths to conceal details of his conversations with Russian President Vladimir Putin, including on at least one occasion taking possession of the notes of his own interpreter and instructing the linguist not to discuss what had transpired with other administration officials, current and former U.S. officials said.

Trump did so after a meeting with Putin in 2017 in Hamburg that was also attended by then-Secretary of State Rex Tillerson. U.S. officials learned of Trump’s actions when a White House adviser and a senior State Department official sought information from the interpreter beyond a readout shared by Tillerson.

The constraints that Trump imposed are part of a broader pattern by the president of shielding his communications with Putin from public scrutiny and preventing even high-ranking officials in his own administration from fully knowing what he has told one of the United States’ main adversaries.

As a result, U.S. officials said there is no detailed record, even in classified files, of Trump’s face-to-face interactions with the Russian leader at five locations over the past two years. Such a gap would be unusual in any presidency, let alone one that Russia sought to install through what U.S. intelligence agencies have described as an unprecedented campaign of election interference.

Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III is thought to be in the final stages of an investigation that has focused largely on whether Trump or his associates conspired with Russia during the 2016 presidential campaign. The new details about Trump’s continued secrecy underscore the extent to which little is known about his communications with Putin since becoming president.

… article continues

1547383160078-png.12180
https://dreamindemon.com/community/threads/trump-and-the-fall-of-american-democracy.98881/page-47#post-1206570

Victoria

Intrepid Sojourner
Bold Member!
Revelations About Manafort’s 2016 Interactions With Russian Associate Show Special Counsel’s Intense Focus On Russia Contacts

New revelations about Paul Manafort’s interactions with a Russian associate while he was leading President Trump’s campaign provide a window into how extensively the special counsel has mapped interactions between Trump associates and Russians in his 20-month-long investigation.

When Manafort pleaded guilty in September to federal crimes related to his work advising Ukrainian politicians, Trump said the admissions by his former campaign chairman had “nothing to do” with the special counsel’s main mission, which Trump described as “looking for Russians involved in our campaign.”

But new details inadvertently revealed in a court filing last week — including the fact that Manafort shared polling data about the 2016 race with an associate who allegedly has ties to Russian intelligence — indicate that special counsel Robert S. Mueller III has also been scrutinizing interactions between Russians and Manafort while he led Trump’s presidential bid.

Manafort is among at least 14 Trump associates who interacted with Russians during the campaign and transition, according to public records and interviews.

The new examples of Manafort’s communications serve as a reminder that much about Mueller’s findings remains unknown in what are widely believed to be the closing weeks of his probe.

Advisers to Trump are bracing for a final report by the special counsel, a confidential document summarizing his findings that they say could be turned over to senior Justice Department officials next month.
What Mueller will conclude — and even the full scope of his investigation — remains closely held by the special counsel.

… article continues

View attachment 12205 https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/revelations-about-manafort’s-2016-interactions-with-russian-associate-show-special-counsel’s-intense-focus-on-russia-contacts/ar-BBScR3l?ocid=spartanntp

Victoria

Intrepid Sojourner
Bold Member!
Trump's Weekend: New Russia Questions, Shutdown Irritants

WASHINGTON — It wasn't the weekend that President Donald Trump wanted: largely alone at the White House, irked by a pair of startling Russia headlines and baffled that he's not getting more credit for staying put during the partial government shutdown.

Trump surprised his aides by deciding, with just a few hours' notice, to call in to Jeanine Pirro's show on Fox News on Saturday night to push back against coverage of his presidency on multiple fronts, particularly published reports about his approach toward Russia.

Even then, the president avoided directly answering when Pirro asked whether he currently is or has ever worked for Russia. The question came after The New York Times reported that law enforcement officials began investigating, in 2017, whether Trump had been working on behalf of Russia against U.S. interests. The newspaper said the investigation came after the president's firing of FBI Director James Comey.

"I think it's the most insulting thing I've ever been asked," Trump told Pirro, a personal friend. "I think it's the most insulting article I've ever had written, and if you read the article you'll see that they found absolutely nothing."
Trump went on to assert that no president has taken a harder stance against Russia than he has.

"If you ask the folks in Russia, I've been tougher on Russia than anybody else, any other ... probably any other president, period, but certainly the last three or four presidents," he said.

White House aides expressed regret that the president did not more clearly and forcefully deny being a Russian agent when asked by the usually friendly Fox News host, according to three White House aides and Republicans close to the White House. The three spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss private conversations.

… article continues

1547474497188.pnghttps://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trumps-weekend-new-russia-questions-shutdown-irritants/ar-BBSaTBQ?ocid=spartanntp

DIAFplease

New phone, who dis?
Bold Member!
Most insulting? Please. None of the articles about him sexualizing his own daughter or allegedly his taste for teenage prostitutes? How terrible he is in bed? This is the most insulting? We know he's been in the pocket of the Russian mob since the 80s, this is neither insulting or shocking.

I hope Mueller blasts him back to the stone age.

Victoria

Intrepid Sojourner
Bold Member!
~ @DIAFplease ~ I would REALLY like to learn what Putin has on Trump that he would put himself and his family members in such jeopardy. This is going to get bad, very bad and shake the foundations.

DIAFplease

New phone, who dis?
Bold Member!
fb_img_1547479098375-jpg.12214

Well, it's been proven that he is a giant pussy so I would say fear and knowing, because he's been a back alley shyster wanna be mobster for so long, he knows what happens when you cross people like Putin. Fear and his own grotesque narcissism. Maybe he could bury anyone that opposed him in litigation before or threaten them into silence but this is the fucking United States of America and we're not having this shit. We'll never be Russia and he'll never be Putin. He doesn't have the fucking balls and we will not wear the yoke.

Last edited:

lithiumgirl

Pretty Nice Troll
Most insulting? Please. None of the articles about him sexualizing his own daughter or allegedly his taste for teenage prostitutes? How terrible he is in bed? This is the most insulting? We know he's been in the pocket of the Russian mob since the 80s, this is neither insulting or shocking.
He's a better father to his children than the one you had ... And not pervy at all. What do you mean he is in the back pocket of RUSSIA ??? How and why ... and since the eighties ??? What ???
Why would he be in RUSSIA's back pocket for anything ???

@Victoria ... Did we watch the same interview with Jeanine ... He didn't evade any questions at all. He said he has the power to declare an emergency but will give the democrats some times to come back from vacation and act responsibly. He's insulted by the insinuation that he colluded with RUSSIA. And we already know he is coming out GOLDEN when this is over ... This president has been vetted more than any other in History ... and all of this digging has produced nothing but enough dirt for the other side to bury themselves.

~ @DIAFplease ~ I would REALLY like to learn what Putin has on Trump that he would put himself and his family members in such jeopardy. This is going to get bad, very bad and shake the foundations.

What the fuck are you talking about ... the fake news again ??? His family is not in Jeopardy
I bet you Barron has guns ... and his mother would kill all of you ... with one hand.

Last edited:

lithiumgirl

Pretty Nice Troll
So you got no reply other than ... some butter milk and a meme ??? HARK !!!!
If Trump was so criminal he would have never made it to the chair of the oval office ... like Hilary but different ...really ... really different.

DIAFplease

New phone, who dis?
Bold Member!
"I think we're going to serve McDonald's, Wendy's, & Burger King, with some pizza. I would think that's their favorite food." — Trump, on Clemson football team visit

Haha, dump truck is catering the football team from the 1 dollar menu from McDonald's!

And does Trump not realize that the Tigers have a $55 million football complex that ended up with an incredible weight room, a nap room, a barber shop, a game room with bowling, pool tables and pop-a-shots, and a slide? Just because he eats like a toddler, doesn't mean everyone does. Maybe they'll want a well done steak with ketchup and chocolate cake.

https://nowthisnews.com/videos/politics/jon-tester-asks-colleagues-to-stand-up-to-trump-on-the-shutdown

Interesting watch, he's calling out all the bullshit from the president and republicans.

Last edited:

Victoria

Intrepid Sojourner
Bold Member!
~ @lith ~ Hark!!! As you appear to be completely deficit in comprehension of what constitutes as good governance that does not hurt the hard working people who work very hard indeed in this country to provide for their families, it's a waste of time to go any further with you.

Finding a "fly in the buttermilk" was my southern grannies expression meaning "pay it no mind and flick it out."1547491051047.png

Last edited:

Prettypink513

Church Member
Bold Member!
You’re so shallow and two face its ridiculous
I feel sorry for your children
Why would you bring her children into this? That's low down and dirty asf.

View attachment 12143

I was watching him on tv with my mom and couldn't help but notice his neck looked like a pussy. Grab HIM by the pussy and choke the hell out of him :hilarious:

Last edited:

Prettypink513

Church Member
Bold Member!
View attachment 12143

I was watching him on tv with my mom and couldn't help but notice his neck looked like a pussy. Grab HIM by the pussy and choke the hell out of him :hilarious:
Because he feels sorry for them ? I don't think he meant it to be low down and dirty ... I think he is being sincere here.
idk. that seemed underhanded to me. @knockout were you being sincere or dirty?

Prettypink513

Church Member
Bold Member!
"I think we're going to serve McDonald's, Wendy's, & Burger King, with some pizza. I would think that's their favorite food." — Trump, on Clemson football team visit

Haha, dump truck is catering the football team from the 1 dollar menu from McDonald's!

And does Trump not realize that the Tigers have a $55 million football complex that ended up with an incredible weight room, a nap room, a barber shop, a game room with bowling, pool tables and pop-a-shots, and a slide? Just because he eats like a toddler, doesn't mean everyone does. Maybe they'll want a well done steak with ketchup and chocolate cake.

https://nowthisnews.com/videos/politics/jon-tester-asks-colleagues-to-stand-up-to-trump-on-the-shutdown

Interesting watch, he's calling out all the bullshit from the president and republicans.
Plus chik-fil-a is better. and they have one on the campus
I know but ... lots of people like that!
That's true...but it was still funny tho

DIAFplease

New phone, who dis?
Bold Member!
Why would you bring her children into this? That's low down and dirty asf.
I am neither shallow or two-faced. If anything, I am consistent. I do not flip flop or pretend to be something I am not or suck the ass of others for perceived praise or obsess endlessly or bleat incessantly for attention from internet strangers. His insults are so weak that they don't even have any basis, it's just him throwing out what he thinks sounds like an insult and hoping it sticks. It didn't, I wouldn't have had a 2nd thought about it if you hadn't asked. I don't even think he knows what shallow or two-faced means, tbh.

Staff online