Trump and the fall of American democracy

• Hey, Guest, do you like free horror books? If you do, you may be interested in the Humble Book Bundle: Tales of Horror Giveaway. Check this thread if interested.
  • You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Dec 11, 2010
Ratings
6,527 545 111
Southwestern Indiana
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 10670

View attachment 10671

I seen Kevin Hart last year ... I got the tee -shirt ... He starts out his show like ... so my place got robbed. He was pretty good.
No one cares.

Victoria

Intrepid Sojourner
Bold Member!
Jun 23, 2015
Ratings
18,135 1,782 519
Michigan
The White House Has No Plan for Confronting the Mueller Report

Nobody knows how the White House plans to respond to the Mueller report—including the people who work at the White House.

The special counsel is reportedly nearing the end of his probe. Sentencing memos are dropping. Plea deals are being struck. The president’s legal team expects a response to his written interview “soon.”

When the report will hit is the question. That it will hit, and that it will contain at least some new problems for President Donald Trump and those close to him—especially as House Democrats take the majority—seems certain.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...the-mueller-report/ar-BBQzyOS?ocid=spartanntp

Apparently the President is handling it as per usual by massive, desperate, incompetent and raging tweetstorm.

Victoria

Intrepid Sojourner
Bold Member!
Jun 23, 2015
Ratings
18,135 1,782 519
Michigan

lithiumgirl

Pretty Nice Troll
Bold Member!
Aug 23, 2013
Ratings
38,428 4,038 4,185
I'm everywhere
LAWRENCE : Trump will have a lot to lie about in 2020.

Oh I see ... so they're pretty sure he's going to win then ... NICE.

Oh that's not what I heard ... but okay. But then again all I read was his tweets like 56.1 million other people ... And it sounded like a warning shot to me even if he did mention some ones lovely wife.

Last edited:

lithiumgirl

Pretty Nice Troll
Bold Member!
Aug 23, 2013
Ratings
38,428 4,038 4,185
I'm everywhere
Former FBI Director Comey Returns To Congress For Showdown With Republicans

The last time James Comey faced lawmakers, the recently fired FBI director was telling a sordid tale about President Donald Trump haranguing him to "lift the cloud" of the bureau's deepening Russia investigation.

View attachment 10704 https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...n-with-republicans/ar-BBQCURG?ocid=spartanntp

Oh ... the fired FBI guy is having a show down with republicans ... i wonder if that's going to go his way at all ?

Knox

Valar Morghulis
Bold Member!
Aug 14, 2015
Ratings
3,807 727 264

Nobody knows how the White House plans to respond to the Mueller report—including the people who work at the White House.

The special counsel is reportedly nearing the end of his probe. Sentencing memos are dropping. Plea deals are being struck. The president’s legal team expects a response to his written interview “soon.”

When the report will hit is the question. That it will hit, and that it will contain at least some new problems for President Donald Trump and those close to him—especially as House Democrats take the majority—seems certain.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...the-mueller-report/ar-BBQzyOS?ocid=spartanntp

Apparently the President is handling it as per usual by massive, desperate, incompetent and raging tweetstorm.
On twitter, the rage tweeter himself says they're on "page 87 of the their come back report but cannot finish it until they receive the finished witch hunt paperwork" :joyful: But we all know that's a lie. No one is doing anything of the sort because they don't want to go to prison.

lithiumgirl

Pretty Nice Troll
Bold Member!
Aug 23, 2013
Ratings
38,428 4,038 4,185
I'm everywhere
#MuellerFriday! John Kelly quits (fired because he didn't "protect" tRump) and Rage tweeter himself is losing it on Twitter!:joyful::smuggrin:

56.1 million people follow that rage tweeter ... like even you contribute to his numbers ... (even if you don't like it very much ... you do) and more you follow him around all day ... nag ... nag .. .nag ... ! You know the nag usually ends up getting murdered right ? Not threatening your life just saying you're too much of a loud mouth to see whats really going on. Where is @DIAFplease ... trying to poop ???

DIAFplease

New phone, who dis?
Bold Member!
Apr 9, 2013
Ratings
19,466 2,194 2,700
John Kelly is expected to resign as White House chief of staff in the coming days, two sources familiar with the situation unfolding in the West Wing tell CNN.

Seventeen months in, Kelly and President Donald Trump have reached a stalemate in their relationship and it is no longer seen as tenable by either party. Though Trump asked Kelly over the summer to stay on as chief of staff for two more years, the two have stopped speaking in recent days.

Trump is actively discussing a replacement plan, though a person involved in the process said nothing is final right now and ultimately nothing is final until Trump announces it. Potential replacements include Nick Ayers, Vice President Mike Pence's chief of staff, who is still seen as a leading contender.

The expected departure would end a tumultuous tenure for Kelly, who was brought on to bring order to the White House but whose time as chief of staff has often been marked by the same infighting and controversy that has largely defined Trump's presidency from its beginning. Many of the storms in which Kelly became embroiled were by his own making.

CNN reported last month that Trump was considering potential replacements for several senior positions in his administration as part of a post-midterms staff shakeup.
And the new UN Ambassador is a freaking Fox News bimbo. Sure that's going to work out wonderfully just like every other stupid ass decision dump truck's made.

Right here, ugly old prostitute. I mean, I know you are a bag of psycho trash but now it's clear you are a coprophiliac. Not only are you sad, lonely and a terrible person you are also a disgusting pervert. Awesome!

Last edited:

lithiumgirl

Pretty Nice Troll
Bold Member!
Aug 23, 2013
Ratings
38,428 4,038 4,185
I'm everywhere
Go wash your hands ... again ... before you speak to me.

Not only are you sad, lonely and a terrible person you are also a disgusting pervert. Awesome!
With a gas licence and a degree in social work ... like it could be way worse ... I could be you ... don't you know and still know some junkies of your own ... ? The only junkie I know is dead in my head and will be soon in real life too ... but you walk and talk bull shit here every day so I have to ask ... exactly how are you and yours dealing with your addiction issues. Did you get it licked ??? Or are you still all go fund me and looking for help?

Last edited:

DIAFplease

New phone, who dis?
Bold Member!
Apr 9, 2013
Ratings
19,466 2,194 2,700
HAHAHAHAHA! SO MAD!

You can have every degree on the planet and your ass will still sit right there and do nothing but think about my shit (pervert). The only time you ever did anything of worth is when you were cleaning the nut off your chin from your drug dealer.

If you don't want to go toe to toe with me then shut the fuck up talking to me. You are base. You will always be base. I have no empathy or sympathy for you. You are just another mental patient worthless mother who could have been a story here, where we all cooked up terrible ways for you to suffer for how wrong you did your children. Every time you talk to me? This is how I will speak to you because you are the dirt upon which I stand.

Don't like it? Sit the fuck down and take your bullshit conspiracies with you.

lithiumgirl

Pretty Nice Troll
Bold Member!
Aug 23, 2013
Ratings
38,428 4,038 4,185
I'm everywhere
Base
HAHAHAHAHA!
If you don't want to go toe to toe with me then shut the fuck up talking to me. You are base.
Whats base ... .who's going toe to toe ... like have you even been in a fight with anyone but a man ... that you probably lost ... ??? Not the man .. the fight ... you're just dumb enough to still have the man.

With 56.1 million other lights ... Nice try though ...

Happy Mueller Friday! John Kelly quits (fired because he "didn't protect tRump) and the rage tweeter himself is losing it on Twitter!! :joyful::smuggrin:

John Kelly the guy that was brought in to restore order in the white house ... ??? that guy ?

Like I thought and so do did everyone else that that was what Trump was elected to do ... ?

Happy Mueller Friday! John Kelly quits (fired because he "didn't protect tRump) and the rage tweeter himself is losing it on Twitter!! :joyful::smuggrin:

John Kelly the guy that was brought in to restore order in the white house ... ??? that guy ?

Like I thought and so do did everyone else that that was what Trump was elected to do ... ?

Last edited:

DIAFplease

New phone, who dis?
Bold Member!
Apr 9, 2013
Ratings
19,466 2,194 2,700
I am peachy keen, sweetheart. Best I've ever been. I am thriving in ways you couldn't wrap your shit obsessed mind around. I also go home to my kids every night. I never once let my personal weakness or life circumstance take me from them for a moment because I am a better person than you, it's been established 1000x over. Never had to sell my pussy or mouth to feed my weakness. I never put myself before them, ever. My soul, heart and mind are clean and my children are safe, warm and loved.

We're actually planning a big Christmas party to celebrate the coming New Year because so much is happening for every one of us. Huge things, things that you would piss you off so bad that you'd think about taking a hit for.

You can feel sorry for me all you like. You can keep tagging me and saying stupid shit for attention, I give no fucks, like I said, you will never be anything more than a worthless weak piece of shit to me.

I am bored with this, this biannual beat down you insist on me giving you. Attention withdrawn, go sit back in the corner and think about me on the toilet, freak.

lithiumgirl

Pretty Nice Troll
Bold Member!
Aug 23, 2013
Ratings
38,428 4,038 4,185
I'm everywhere
With 56.1 million other lights ... Nice try though …

@lith ... Hallucinating again? Voices calling you from the dark corners?
I know how stressful the holidays can be. Feel better soon. View attachment 10708
He does have 56.1 followers ... and I know they're not all fans ... but every light helps, even if they don't mean too ...

lithiumgirl

Pretty Nice Troll
Bold Member!
Aug 23, 2013
Ratings
38,428 4,038 4,185
I'm everywhere
@Victoria ... I don't like watching you stoop. Like be sensible ... I haven't heard the voices since they stood in the middle of my brain and shouted out all the right answers to my last exam.

Obama has a 103 million followers.

View attachment 10709

He wins ... haha!

What did you think ... I was going to get mad ??? HARK!

Knox

Valar Morghulis
Bold Member!
Aug 14, 2015
Ratings
3,807 727 264
I am peachy keen, sweetheart. Best I've ever been. I am thriving in ways you couldn't wrap your shit obsessed mind around. I also go home to my kids every night. I never once let my personal weakness or life circumstance take me from them for a moment because I am a better person than you, it's been established 1000x over. Never had to sell my pussy or mouth to feed my weakness. I never put myself before them, ever. My soul, heart and mind are clean and my children are safe, warm and loved.

We're actually planning a big Christmas party to celebrate the coming New Year because so much is happening for every one of us. Huge things, things that you would piss you off so bad that you'd think about taking a hit for.

You can feel sorry for me all you like. You can keep tagging me and saying stupid shit for attention, I give no fucks, like I said, you will never be anything more than a worthless weak piece of shit to me.

I am bored with this, this biannual beat down you insist on me giving you. Attention withdrawn, go sit back in the corner and think about me on the toilet, freak.
I can actually vouch that Diaf's life is pretty amazing right now. The more you tag her, the more it show's your jealousy. You might want to let it go.

DIAFplease

New phone, who dis?
Bold Member!
Apr 9, 2013
Ratings
19,466 2,194 2,700
I just read that Rex Tillerson gave a talk to some conference somewhere. He said there was "definitely interference from Russia in the 2016 election" and that dump truck was always asking him to do illegal shit. He said that Putin is playing 3D chess.

Unfortunately for America, trump is playing Candy Land and losing bigly.

lithiumgirl

Pretty Nice Troll
Bold Member!
Aug 23, 2013
Ratings
38,428 4,038 4,185
I'm everywhere
Of which I am very proudly one of those followers!! I don't follow the rage tweeter, but it's easy enough to go to his page to see the stupid. I don't want that shit in my feed!

Oh ... I thought you followed him around and called him names all the time ... and I was sure I believed that because you said so ... perhaps i was mistaken and if so ... My apologies.

No need to follow him, his tweets are every where as soon as his bitch ass sends them out. Funny, one of the most infamous people on the planet right now and he still has HALF as many followers as Obama.

Infamous ... jokes ... he's been NEW YORK for ever.

1544215789676-png.10718

1544215837044-png.10719

1544215919508-png.10720

1544216078710-png.10721

Oh yeah ... no one knows him ... he's nobody !

1544216078710-png.10721

Oh yeah ... no one knows him ... he's nobody !

Last edited:

Latest posts