Trump and the fall of American democracy

• Hey, Guest, do you like free horror books? If you do, you may be interested in the Humble Book Bundle: Tales of Horror Giveaway. Check this thread if interested.
  • You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

DIAFplease

New phone, who dis?
Bold Member!
Apr 9, 2013
Ratings
19,544 2,216 2,734
Oh, look, your memes are bull shit too.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/seth-conrad-rich/

His family and local newspaper refute any conspiracy attached to his death. He was on the phone with his girlfriend and heading home, not on his way to meet the FBI. There had been a rash of robberies and muggings in that area.

Yeah, you skim headlines and eat shit because I've just proven your theories wrong in a 30 second search. You follow people like trump because you are too stupid to actually read. Ah well, sucks to suck.

Last edited:

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Knox

Valar Morghulis
Bold Member!
Aug 14, 2015
Ratings
3,828 728 265
Oh, look, your memes are bull shit too.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/seth-conrad-rich/

His family and local newspaper refute any conspiracy attached to his death. He was on the phone with his girlfriend and heading home, not on his way to meet the FBI. There had been a rash of robberies and muggings in that area.

Yeah, you skim headlines and eat shit because I've just proven your theories wrong in a 30 second search. You follow people like trump because you are too stupid to actually read. Ah well, sucks to suck.
His family refuted that so long ago that I'm shocked, shocked I tell you that even Lith tried to bring it back up. They are reaching now. There's nothing left for them and they are desperately yelling louder and reaching as far back into the past as they can so they don't have to face the truth.

DIAFplease

New phone, who dis?
Bold Member!
Apr 9, 2013
Ratings
19,544 2,216 2,734
I mean, she is an old whore with drug holes in her brain so I am not really surprised that she's getting her news from out dated and disproven conspiracy memes.

Harping on Hillary (it's been 2 years, move the fuck on) and throwing out old memes. I mean, it's pathetic.

Victoria

Intrepid Sojourner
Bold Member!
Jun 23, 2015
Ratings
18,248 1,798 529
Michigan
Saudi-funded lobbyist paid for 500 rooms at Trump’s hotel after 2016 election

Lobbyists representing the Saudi government reserved blocks of rooms at President Trump’s Washington, D.C., hotel within a month of Trump’s election in 2016. Paying for an estimated 500 nights at the luxury hotel in just three months, according to organizers of the trips and documents obtained by The Washington Post.

At the time, these lobbyists were reserving large numbers of D.C.-area hotel rooms as part of an unorthodox campaign that offered U.S. military veterans a free trip to Washington — then sent them to Capitol Hill to lobby against a law the Saudis opposed, according to veterans and organizers.

article continues

View attachment 10644 https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...fter-2016-election/ar-BBQykd8?ocid=spartanntp

DIAFplease

New phone, who dis?
Bold Member!
Apr 9, 2013
Ratings
19,544 2,216 2,734
1544111268560-png.10649

Looks like shit is starting to hit the fan.

1544111320648-png.10650

By the way, that's almost 400K in payment he took from a foreign government.

OMG. It gets better with every paragraph, from your link

Some of the veterans who stayed at Trump’s hotel say they were kept in the dark about the Saudis’ role in the trips. Now, they wonder if they were used twice over: not just to deliver someone else’s message to Congress, but also to deliver business to the Trump Organization.

“It made all the sense in the world, when we found out that the Saudis had paid for it,” said Henry Garcia, a Navy veteran from San Antonio who went on three trips. He said the organizers never said anything about Saudi Arabia when they invited him.

He believed the trips were organized by other veterans, but that puzzled him, because this group spent money like no veterans group he had ever worked with. There were private hotel rooms, open bars, free dinners. Then, Garcia said, one of the organizers who had been drinking minibar champagne mentioned a Saudi prince.

“I said, ‘Oh, we were just used to give Trump money,’ ” Garcia said.

Last edited:

Knox

Valar Morghulis
Bold Member!
Aug 14, 2015
Ratings
3,828 728 265
And as for you @Buffettgirl shitting on every single post, even disagreeing with an actual verified statement from tRump himself, but too afraid to comment. You sit there like a vulture waiting for a comment to jump on. It literally takes you 30 fucking seconds from the time I post to you shitting on it. You're as pathetic as Lith if not more as you say you're not crazy. But you apparently have no life, so I'll give this to you as you much be bored out of your head.

Last edited:

Buffettgirl

Trusted Member
Bold Member!
Oct 16, 2013
Ratings
63,232 6,184 2,164
Portland, OR
And as for you @Buffettgirl shitting on every single post, even disagreeing with an actual verified statement from tRump himself, but too afraid to comment. You sit there like a vulture waiting for a comment to jump on. It literally takes you 30 fucking seconds from the time I post to you shitting on it. You're as pathetic as Lith if not more as you say you're not crazy. But you apparently have no life, so I'll give this to you as you much be bored out of your head.
Read: "Blah, blah, blah. kNoxious thinks the President sucks so she gets to be a horrible brat and call people horrible names because ME, ME, ME" I really hope you get diagnosed with whatever mental disorder you CLEARLY have and then people spend all of their time mocking you for it. You would deserve every minute of it. Buck up baby, if you put what something out there in a public forum, you're going to get disagreement. Stop being a shit and you won't get shit on. And before you get to spun out about "shit", your pal Daffy? She's taking time to shit on all of my posts, in threads she doesn't even read. Just goes there to shit on my posts because her feelz are hurt. You Libs claim moral superiority and then act like toddlers in a perpetually shitty mood. Where is this great wealth of compassion for your fellow man? Total hypocrisy.

PS: It's not all about you. If I'm reading stuff in the thread and your nonsensical dreck comes up, it gets read too. I know you think yourself to be special, but you were lied to when you were told that. Not everyone thinks about you 24/7.

Knox

Valar Morghulis
Bold Member!
Aug 14, 2015
Ratings
3,828 728 265
Read: "Blah, blah, blah. kNoxious thinks the President sucks so she gets to be a horrible brat and call people horrible names because ME, ME, ME" I really hope you get diagnosed with whatever mental disorder you CLEARLY have and then people spend all of their time mocking you for it. You would deserve every minute of it. Buck up baby, if you put what something out there in a public forum, you're going to get disagreement. Stop being a shit and you won't get shit on. And before you get to spun out about "shit", your pal Daffy? She's taking time to shit on all of my posts, in threads she doesn't even read. Just goes there to shit on my posts because her feelz are hurt. You Libs claim moral superiority and then act like toddlers in a perpetually shitty mood. Where is this great wealth of compassion for your fellow man? Total hypocrisy.

PS: It's not all about you. If I'm reading stuff in the thread and your nonsensical dreck comes up, it gets read too. I know you think yourself to be special, but you were lied to when you were told that. Not everyone thinks about you 24/7.
Yep, me quoting tRump and Dan Rather is me being a horrible brat. A quote from your savior has you shitting on it. I think you should look in the mirror for the bat shit crazy one. You pathetic little twat.

DIAFplease

New phone, who dis?
Bold Member!
Apr 9, 2013
Ratings
19,544 2,216 2,734
1544118025247-png.10652

Bitch, you wish you hurt my feelings now shut the fuck up and get back in the corner with your piles of shit. I shit on you when I see you in other threads because it's fucking funny. Do I care that you are STILL fucking choking on my dick, you old desperate bitch? No. Every time you shit on my post it's like you are jumping up and down and waving, trying to remind me you still exist. It's been established, you are pathetic.

Knox, please don't invoke this old trash bag. The only thing she has in the entire world is being mad at us because her political party sucks LGs rotten cunt and trump has failed exactly how we predicted he would. Just let her fade into lonely sad nothingness.

Buffettgirl

Trusted Member
Bold Member!
Oct 16, 2013
Ratings
63,232 6,184 2,164
Portland, OR
Yep, me quoting tRump and Dan Rather is me being a horrible brat. A quote from your savior has you shitting on it. I think you should look in the mirror for the bat shit crazy one. You pathetic little twat.
God, you really are mentally stunted. I was speaking in general, not of your one specific, pathetic little post. You and your pal say HORRIBLE shit to and about people. You border on being heartlessly cruel and you don't even see it. You've proclaimed yourself to be a saint, so you can say anything you want to and not have to stop and think about your INTENTIONAL cruelty. Reread some of the VILE things you've said. It's disgusting. And like now, you are perfectly OK with calling people names. Go ahead, be a faux-compassionate Libiot again. Spread your hypocrisy around a bit. All it does is point out what a joke you really are.
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 10652

Bitch, you wish you hurt my feelings now shut the fuck up and get back in the corner with your piles of shit. I shit on you when I see you in other threads because it's fucking funny. Do I care that you are STILL fucking choking on my dick, you old desperate bitch? No. Every time you shit on my post it's like you are jumping up and down and waving, trying to remind me you still exist. It's been established, you are pathetic.

Knox, please don't invoke this old trash bag. The only thing she has in the entire world is being mad at us because her political party sucks LGs rotten cunt and trump has failed exactly how we predicted he would. Just let her fade into lonely sad nothingness.
Blah, blah, blah Cunt, actions speak louder than words. I thought you were never going to address me again, I guess you LIED. I win. Now go and tell yourself some more lies about how wonderful you are. Your hypocrisy is also note and laughed at. Often.

Last edited:

Knox

Valar Morghulis
Bold Member!
Aug 14, 2015
Ratings
3,828 728 265
God, you really are mentally stunted. I was speaking in general, not of your one specific, pathetic little post. You and your pal say HORRIBLE shit to and about people. You border on being heartlessly cruel and you don't even see it. You've proclaimed yourself to be a saint, so you can say anything you want to and not have to stop and think about your INTENTIONAL cruelty. Reread some of the VILE things you've said. It's disgusting. And like now, you are perfectly OK with calling people names. Go ahead, be a faux-compassionate Libiot again. Spread your hypocrisy around a bit. All it does is point out what a joke you really are.
Oh fuck off. I have never claimed to be a saint. Far from it. I don't believe in Saints anyway. And you're the only one I call filthy names, because you deserve it. You sit back with your finger on your shit button just waiting for us. It's gone past ridiculous, so I've decided to dish it back. I tried calling a truce, you refused it so it's on.

I called BiteMe out for his ridiculous shit and once every year I respond to Lith. So no, I do not go around calling everyone names. That's just you.

DIAFplease

New phone, who dis?
Bold Member!
Apr 9, 2013
Ratings
19,544 2,216 2,734
Bitch, we done told you like 203929584989590 times. In no realm, real or otherwise, is there some law that states that liberals have to be nice to assholes. You are a grade A obsessive, awful, racist, cantankerous bitch who cannot for the life of her get the fuck over anything. You don't have to come in here every day and piss yourself off but here the fuck you are, every day, waving for attention.

We advocate for equality for all, not be nice to cunts. Do you even know how stupid that concept is? Prob not.

Attention withdrawn until the next time someone calls up your dusty old ghost.

Buffettgirl

Trusted Member
Bold Member!
Oct 16, 2013
Ratings
63,232 6,184 2,164
Portland, OR
Oh fuck off. I have never claimed to be a saint. Far from it. I don't believe in Saints anyway. And you're the only one I call filthy names, because you deserve it. You sit back with your finger on your shit button just waiting for us. It's gone past ridiculous, so I've decided to dish it back. I tried calling a truce, you refused it so it's on.

I called BiteMe out for his ridiculous shit and once every year I respond to Lith. So no, I do not go around calling everyone names. That's just you.
No, you didn't. You faked one until you didn't like that my POV differs from yours and then you got all bitchy and snotty again. Like your friend, you can't just leave me alone. I told you a thousand times, it's the tone. You guys are vicious. You're both so damn nasty that you lose your argument everytime. You can have a differing opinion without being bitchy about it. You CHOOSE to be that way. I don't have to like it. And you're absolutely lying again about your innocence too. You call a person that has admitted to and isn't shy about it, that she has a mental disorder all sorts of things, like calling her a loon earlier today. Tell me how that isn't deliberate, intentional cruelty? Every time you agree or awesome a post that says something nasty about her, you're saying it too. Where is it written that I have to approve of that kind of behavior? Especially out of people that are CONSTANTLY whinging about someone else's behavior? Yeah, no GLARING HYPOCRISY THERE...

DIAFplease

New phone, who dis?
Bold Member!
Apr 9, 2013
Ratings
19,544 2,216 2,734
Just read an article about all the undocumented workers that are employed by and hidden by Trump Organization, even going so far as to drive them to and from work because they couldn't get driver's licenses or speak english. BUT they said trump was nice to them and would tip them 100 bucks sometimes. Seems in opposition to his presidential message, no?

lithiumgirl

Pretty Nice Troll
Bold Member!
Aug 23, 2013
Ratings
38,755 4,072 4,192
I'm everywhere
Just read an article about all the undocumented workers that are employed by and hidden by Trump Organization, even going so far as to drive them to and from work because they couldn't get driver's licenses or speak english. BUT they said trump was nice to them and would tip them 100 bucks sometimes. Seems in opposition to his presidential message, no?
Yeah right ... he just walks around in work boots and hand out money ... Bullshit ... Like a box of donuts maybe ...

Knox

Valar Morghulis
Bold Member!
Aug 14, 2015
Ratings
3,828 728 265
We've all known that. The other side just likes to pretend it isn't happening so it doesn't color their rosy glow of him. They don't even try to hide it from what I've seen. Maybe the exact number of them.

lithiumgirl

Pretty Nice Troll
Bold Member!
Aug 23, 2013
Ratings
38,755 4,072 4,192
I'm everywhere
HA. You usually argue that he's a saint, now he's not? Make up your mind, dick cheese.

Oh you poor ... poor ... thing. Its hard to watch people stoop low sometimes ... like not this time ... but sometimes it is.

Well, after he actually became president, they made them get better fake papers. :rolleyes:

You have zero power. You used to say you were a social worker too. Now you just eat crazy crackers and walk on the treadmill.
I'm both ... what have you done lately ? I sold my tread mill .... I have an elliptical now.

True ... I sold it for 175 ... to a fat person with serious weight loss goals.

DIAFplease

New phone, who dis?
Bold Member!
Apr 9, 2013
Ratings
19,544 2,216 2,734
Word salads from crazy whores means less than nothing. I burned your conspiracy bullshit to the ground and now you are insulting your lord and savior. SUCK TWO DICKS, ya know, for old times sake.

lithiumgirl

Pretty Nice Troll
Bold Member!
Aug 23, 2013
Ratings
38,755 4,072 4,192
I'm everywhere
Word salads from crazy whores means less than nothing. I burned your conspiracy bullshit to the ground and now you are insulting your lord and savior. SUCK TWO DICKS, ya know, for old times sake.

You're so disgusting ... its must be all that poo you lug around ... grumpy ... constipated all the time.

Why are you talking like sucking dick is a bad thing ... like who does it at your house ??? Nobody ... ? SAD ! I personally love sucking cock ... i love the smell and the taste and the hardness ... the skin.

Last edited:

DIAFplease

New phone, who dis?
Bold Member!
Apr 9, 2013
Ratings
19,544 2,216 2,734
Why am I disgusting? I never sucked dick for money and/or drugs. I just type the words. The words are uglier than the act?

Come on, LG! Tell me more bullshit about the whistle blower! Give us another meme!

lithiumgirl

Pretty Nice Troll
Bold Member!
Aug 23, 2013
Ratings
38,755 4,072 4,192
I'm everywhere

Why are you talking like sucking dick is a bad thing ... like who does it at your house ??? Nobody ... ? SAD ! I personally love sucking cock ... i love the smell and the taste and the hardness ... the skin, the hands in my hair ... all of it. So yeah ... I might ... i just might suck some dick today ...

lithiumgirl

Pretty Nice Troll
Bold Member!
Aug 23, 2013
Ratings
38,755 4,072 4,192
I'm everywhere
Why am I disgusting? I never sucked dick for money and/or drugs. I just type the words. The words are uglier than the act?

Come on, LG! Tell me more bullshit about the whistle blower! Give us another meme!
I love how you think I'm your whipping girl or something ... JOKES !

Don't even talk to me ... you can't afford real bacon. Go cry in your empty bank account or something okay!

Ask for the money upfront!
That is so ten years ago ... Like keep up.

Last edited: