• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A popular true-crime writer has been accused of making up interviews with many of the world’s most high-profile serial killers, including Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer and Charles Manson.

Paul Harrison, 59, the author of more than 33 books, is a former British cop who claims he helped the FBI’s Behavioral Science Unit in Quantico as an “experienced criminal profiler,” according to the Guardian.

But he made his name claiming to have interviewed some of the world’s most notorious serial killers, even claiming one, Britain’s “Yorkshire Ripper” Peter Sutcliffe, told him, “I’m scared of you.”

Sutcliffe — convicted of murdering 13 women — heard about the claims in his UK prison, and the Sun obtained a letter from him denying he met the writer.

“Paul Harrison is an absolute charlatan, a conman,” Sutcliffe reportedly wrote. “He never corresponded with me, nor did he ever visit me.

Full Story:
https://nypost.com/2019/07/16/true-crime-writer-accused-of-making-up-interviews-with-serial-killers/

Back