• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Unamused Cat

Veteran Member
TrinaLynnRodriguez.jpg

El Dorado County sheriff's investigators have arrested a 30-year-old Folsom woman who worked at "extended care" programs at two schools on suspicion of committing lewd acts with a child and annoying or molesting children.

Trina Lynn Rodriguez was taken into custody Wednesday after parents complained to officials at the El Dorado County Office of Education, who assisted sheriff's investigators, said Sgt. Bryan Golmitz, sheriff's spokesman, on Thursday.

"There are five victims that we know about, all under 14. Three males and two females," Golmitz said.

http://www.sacbee.com/101/story/907070.html

I can understand the lewd and the molesting... but are there really charges for being annoying? Seriously? WTF?

I can understand the lewd and the molesting... but are there really charges for being annoying? Seriously? WTF?

HAHAHAH My kiddo's would all have lengthy records if they made annoying people a crime. Actually I myself have been known to annoy a few folks that pissed me off over the years.:D See it's not stalking....it's just annoying.

Oh great! I'll be in jail for "Being ANNOYING".
:)
What is it with all these teachers and assorted other employees of schools ending up being pervs?
I used to think home teaching was usually not such a great idea (personal opinion, sorry) but it looks more and more like the only was to keep your kids safe from the creepy, icky peoples.
:mad:

well this just sucks cuz i'm really good at being annoying. vaseline-ing toilet seats, chalk outlines & police tape in the driveway. does lewd mean i can't have shirtless hot flashes in front of the ac???? the bratz are in school but still......

I hope they got x-rays for each of the children in question. I would think, that in order for her to molest these kids, she would probably have to sit on them to keep them from running away from her fugly ass. And a woman that size would surely break a bone or two if she sat on a child, don't you think? :eek:

Back