• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Dakota

FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt
Bold Member!
140ymtf.jpg
A Clinton boy killed while riding his bicycle on a trail in The Bluffs on Thompson Creek apparently struggled to defend himself, a prosecutor said Friday.

Twentieth Judicial District Attorney Sam D’Aquilla said Jackson “Jackâ€￾ Attuso, 8, had cuts on his arm that appeared to be wounds suffered when he fought back against his attacker.

The victim was stabbed repeatedly in the back and front of his body and had his throat cut, West Feliciana Parish Sheriff J. Austin Daniel said Thursday.

Deputies arrested Trevor Reese, 16, shortly after the 1 p.m. Thursday attack and booked him with first-degree murder.

The younger boy also was clutching some hair, and West Feliciana sheriff’s deputies obtained a search warrant to obtain a DNA sample from Reese on Friday for comparison with the evidence left in the boy’s hand, D’Aquilla said.
[...]

Twentieth Judicial District Judge William G. Carmichael, after a closed juvenile hearing Friday morning, ruled that probable cause exists to transfer the case against Reese from Juvenile Court to District Court for prosecution as an adult.

D’Aquilla said Carmichael cited the severity of the crime and the suspect’s age as reasons to move the case. Reese, who lives on Sunrise Way in The Bluffs, will be 17 on July 31.
http://www.2theadvocate.com/news/96198569.html
Daniel said deputies received a 911 call about 1 p.m. from a carpenter working in the development who said a boy covered in blood came out of the woods and told the workers to call 911 and “that he had killed another boy.â€￾

“The construction guys more or less held the 16-year-old until we got there,â€￾ Daniel said.

Deputies recovered the knife believed to have been used in the attack.

Daniel said the victim, his mother and his brother were riding bicycles on the paved trail, but the victim fell behind on the route.

“They did not witness the attack,â€￾ Daniel said of the mother and her other son.

The sheriff said the victim and his family were visiting another family in the residential and golfing development that borders Thompson Creek.

After the mother came back to where her son was attacked, she attempted to revive him with cardiopulmonary resuscitation, but the boy was pronounced dead at a hospital, Daniel said.
http://www.2theadvocate.com/news/96117754.html?index=14&c=y

Obligatory defendertard at Topix: http://www.topix.com/forum/law/criminal-defense/TEC7PL4GM6SSOKQCS#comments
you have no room to judge, you did not know him, i knew trevor personally. trevor was one of the sweetest guys i knew, there is obviously something missing here. you are in my opinion worse than him, by far. they are acting like he is a hardened criminal. he is not, he is a kid who made the biggest mistake anyone can make, he also probably has a mental problem. you want him in jail, and to make an example out of him? he needs help, you will make a monster out of him if you send him to jail, he is not a monster now, you insult him and everyone who knew him by calling him things like baby killer and monster. what happened was horrible, completly horrible, but it is not your place to judge. it never will be your place to judge, and god help me if you try to judge again. you are an ass.
Mistake? As in "OOPS! I accidentally stabbed you all over and slit your throat"??

262wdo5.jpg

I have to say, I'm quite confident that I will never mistakenly stab and slit the throat of an 8 year old. The people that say, "anyone could make this mistake" terrify me, because they're essentially saying that they could do this...

If he had mental problems that were ignored by his family and his friends felt he needed help, why didn't they speak up and tell someone BEFORE he got all stabby on a little 8 year old? No, this was not a mistake. He made a choice to take along a knife, find himself an unsuspecting victim and butcher that poor baby. Whoever it is defending him needs to realize at least in jail this freakshow baby killer will still be alive. He will still grow older and with the way our laws are, he will unfortunately probably get another chance at freedom. What chances does Jack, his victim, get? None! He will never go back to school, never see his parents or siblings again. Never get to learn to drive, never attend a school dance, go on dates, grow old, marry or have a family of his own. His chances were taken away. And even more, his family too will suffer for choices they never had. I wish his friends/family would think about how this childs family is feeling right now, about all that was lost because they didn't seek help for someone they think has a mental issue.

He's not a monster? Bullshit. He's entirely the stuff monsters are made of and more.
Sorry for the rant. It just really gets me twisted up to see people hollering about "oh no! they aren't bad, they just have a mental problem!" AFTER an innocent life is taken when if that were really the case, they should have, could have been getting help so that something like this never happened to begin with.

most DEFINITELY a monster!!! Unfortunately, he doesn't look like one. i wish they were easier to spot. i mean, aside from the fact that it's a mugshot, imagine this kid sauntering around in any park... you'd think he was just some teenage slacker, not someone to fear.

Premeditation and laying in wait, this rates an adult charge of first degree murder. I guess the question of whether he understood right from wrong is also answered by the fact that he asked the contractors to call 911.

Mom and brother just ahead on the trail, that's like something out of a horror movie, a piece of grotesque fiction. How many years will it take for the two of them to emotionally recover?

How in the heck could anyone defend someone who murdered this little boy with such rage? Trevor (so far as we know) didn't know Jack and brutally stabbed as well as slit his throat.

I feel horrible for the mother.

you will make a monster out of him if you send him to jail, he is not a monster now, you insult him and everyone who knew him by calling him things like baby killer and monster.

So, so wrong! Already a monster. I insult monsters, calling him a monster. I have no apologies for insulting those who knew him if they take calling him names as an insult. I don't care how good, and sweet, and misunderstood he might be. He had no call to lie in wait to kill a small boy on his bike. There is not excuse. I can't think of one plausible excuse.

Bless you, Jack. You were an innocent kid, out enjoying your life. A ride with mom and your brother. What could be better. You defended yourself and in doing so, will help put that monster away. Rest in peace. Angels harmonize over you.

Cant... respond... now... about... to... burst... into.... A FUCKING HELLSTORM OF RAGE!!!!

That could have been my boy..... or yours...

Not a monster!?!? Not A FUCKIN MONSTER!!!..... TELL his grieving parents that!

Last edited:
This is so unspeakably awful. The randomness of it all is what I find especially frightening.

His poor, poor mother! She was trying to spend time with her sons, and now her life will never be the same. My heart goes out to her.

Jackson “Jackâ€￾ Attuso, I hate that your life was ripped away from you. I didn't know you, but I am proud of the way you fought. I hope you are at peace.

There was a case kind like this back in NH in 1998, the bastard has "forgiven" HIMSELF. Hopefully this monster will be punished accordingly and never find forgiveness.

Richard Douthart, then 18, was arrested in August 1998, authorities said he and a friend attacked Robbie Mills after deciding to steal the boy's new bike. But Douthart -- who slashed Mills' throat twice and stabbed him in the eye -- said there was no motive for the crime.

http://www.unionleader.com/article.aspx?headline=Killer+says+he+was+just+trying+to+scare+his+victim&articleId=46dd7b9c-703f-4446-85e4-4eb68f4cd754

It seems that Jack was adopted from Russia.

http://rt.com/Top_News/2010-06-18/russian-adopted-child-killed.html

http://www.russia-ic.com/news/show/10300/

This murder seems to have stirred problems all over the place.
http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/article/boys-murder-wont-derail-adoption-treaty/408672.html

The stabbing death of an 8-year-old adopted Russian boy in the United States will "add determination" to efforts to quickly reach a U.S.-Russian agreement on adoptions, the Foreign Ministry said.

The body of Kirill Kazakov, named Jackson Attuso by his adoptive parents, was found stabbed multiple times with his throat slit after he went biking with his parents and twin brother in a park on June 11 in St. Francisville, Louisiana, the ministry said Friday.

"Against the backdrop of the recent tragic incidents involving Russian children adopted in the U.S., [Kazakov's death] only adds determination in getting the Americans to restore order to adoptions, primarily through the soonest possible conclusion of an appropriate bilateral agreement," Foreign Ministry spokesman Andrei Nesterenko said in a statement.

Before April, Moscow had raised concerns about the deaths of 17 Russian children at the hands of their adopted parents over the past 15 years.

Poor baby.
Jack, you deserved so much better.

Who ever defends this asshole murderous little bitch should be stoned. He is certainly a monster, a coldblooded monster, the ones parents fear the most.

I am just wishing for one of those idiots to show up here. Fuck you and your laughable attempts to protects this soon to be prison whore.

Poor little boy, just out having some fun and fresh air.

The person defending this piece of shit is a retard. I absolutely hate it when they say "Its not your place to judge". Bullshit! Its a free country, I am entitled to my opinion thank you very much. And by the way little murderer-defender, YOU are the one who looks like the ASS for defending the asshole who was covered in blood, and admitted to MURDERING a little boy for no reason. How is murder a mistake? A mistake is something like accidentally putting a black sock in the white load, not stabbing a kid, and slitting his throat! Use your brain you idiot! Just read your lame post outloud and you will see how stupid it sounds!

Sorry, getting off my little rant here. I hate the defenders of these assholes as much as I hate the murderers.

There is an update on Trevor Reese. The entire article can be found here: http://www.2theadvocate.com/news/latest/102713559.html

it seems that Trevor Reese is fascinated with Dexter, the popular Showtime series about a serial killer who targets bad guys for a little slice 'n dice. I guess he missed the part about Dexter only killing bad guys the law can't catch or punish, because our boy here slaughtered an innocent 8-year old boy, Jackson “Jack” Attuso who was on a family outing, biking along a nature trail popular with families and kids.
He Reese has recently been transferred to an adult facility which I hope will be a lot less comfortable than juvie. His attorney is pursuing a NGI defense. The scary thing to me is that Lewis Unglesby was my attorney some years ago for a civil matter. He's a damn good attorney. He may get away with it.

While I find this death horrible...I can't help but laugh that the 16 y/o (sounds as if) had to fight with the 8 y/o and has defense wounds. That's hilarious.

There is an update on Trevor Reese. The entire article can be found here: http://www.2theadvocate.com/news/latest/102713559.html

it seems that Trevor Reese is fascinated with Dexter, the popular Showtime series about a serial killer who targets bad guys for a little slice 'n dice. I guess he missed the part about Dexter only killing bad guys the law can't catch or punish, because our boy here slaughtered an innocent 8-year old boy, Jackson “Jack” Attuso who was on a family outing, biking along a nature trail popular with families and kids.
He Reese has recently been transferred to an adult facility which I hope will be a lot less comfortable than juvie. His attorney is pursuing a NGI defense. The scary thing to me is that Lewis Unglesby was my attorney some years ago for a civil matter. He's a damn good attorney. He may get away with it.

No doubt that his defense will use Dexter as 'reasoning' for his crime. Sickening.

This is one of the most terrifying things I have read for quite some time. The randomness and brutality chills me to the bone. May this family find some peace and comfort in their support system. :dong:

Last edited:
JacksonAttuso.jpg

"Jackson was in the third grade at Silliman Institute and on the East Feliciana All-Star 8-year-old baseball team and the Silliman Wildcat peanut football team."

My deepest heartfelt condolences to family and friends as they now live without the joy of a child known as Jack Attuso who brought so much to their lives. Forever in memory, loved and cherished....never forgotten.

Mother's facebook.

UPDATE! Trevor Reese is going to Angola, probably for life.

ST. FRANCISVILLE — The teenager accused of fatally slashing the throat of an 8-year-old boy nearly three years ago still could be sentenced to life imprisonment without benefit of parole despite his age at the time he committed the crime and a U.S. Supreme Court ruling last year, a state judge told the youth Thursday.

Here's the link: http://theadvocate.com/home/5431030-125/teen-pleads-guilty-to-second-degree

UPDATE! Trevor Reese is going to Angola, probably for life.

Here's the link: http://theadvocate.com/home/5431030-125/teen-pleads-guilty-to-second-degree

Comments from your link:

"Trevor made a mistake, and has probably learned his lesson already. He should be confined to a mental facility until he fully rehabilitates, and then released. "

"What purpose does a sentence of life without parole serve anyone?"

"About the only person I think should be kept forever would be Charles Manson, because he as admitted he would do the same thing over again and has asked NOT to be paroled. "

Wow. There are some unbelievably naive people wandering about.

Back