• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A McDonald's worker has been charged after allegedly pouting a peroxide-based cleaner into an officer's drink.

Trevor Hockaday, 22, is facing one count of aggravated battery of a law enforcement officer after the incident in Kansas earlier this month, KOAM reports.

Authorities say Hockaday, was working at a branch of the fast food chain when he put a peroxide-based cleaner in the Allen County deputy's drink.

The deputy picked up food and drink – an iced tea or a Coca Cola - while going through the restaurant's drive-thru and experienced flu-like symptoms a short time later, according to the Wichita Eagle.

Hockaday was arrested on September 12 during the ongoing police investigation into the case.

If convicted of the felony charge, he faces 20 years behind bars.

Allen County Sheriff Bryan Murphy told the Eagle that Hockaday allegedly added 'four little squirts' of a cleaner that is used at the restaurant to wipe down counters.

He added that one of Hockaday's co-workers came forward to investigators.

'[The officer] thought he caught the bug, but we found out two weeks later when an employee came forward and told the police department,' Murphy said.

Glen Nichols, the owner of the local McDonald's, said the chain is working with police on the case.

'We are very disappointed by the allegations made regarding the behavior of one of our former crew members.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...poured-peroxide-based-cleaner-cops-drink.html
4663256-0-image-m-16_1538387933718.jpg

Bravo, poisoning a cop. Hope it was worth it. I bet your cop hating, antifa-feminazi, dominant girlfriend is real impressed. I sure she'll understand when you tell her that you found a husband in the feds.

So he goes from working at McDonalds to prison. This is not a promising life arc.

Anyone else here even remotely shocked that Beavis was employed to begin with?

Back