• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A federal judge says Idaho must provide gender confirmation surgery to a transgender inmate who has been living as a woman for years but who has continuously been housed in a men's prison.

Barring any appeals, under the ruling Adree Edmo, 31, will become the first Idaho inmate to receive gender confirmation surgery while in Idaho Department of Correction custody.

The ruling in Idaho's U.S. District Court was handed down by Judge B. Lynn Winmill on Thursday. Winmill said the Idaho Department of Correction and Corizon's refusal to provide Edmo with the surgery puts her at risk of irreparable harm.

'For more than forty years, the Supreme Court has consistently held that consciously ignoring an prisoner's serious medical needs amounts to cruel and unusual punishment in violation of the Eighth Amendment,' Judge B. Lynn Winmill wrote in his ruling issued Thursday.

She was sentenced in April 2012 for sexual abuse of a child under 16, and in June 2012 was diagnosed with dysphoria. She will be released in 2021.

Prior to her imprisonment, she lived as a woman.

Edmo had already undergone some treatment for her gender dysphoria, including long-term hormone therapy.

She has also tried to present herself as feminine while incarcerated, modifying her undergarments, styling her hair and wearing makeup.

Prison officials gave her disciplinary reports for those actions, however, and as a result she was denied parole, according to the lawsuit.

Edmo testified that she feels depressed, embarrassed and disgusted by her male genitalia.

Her gender dysmorphia was so severe that in 2015 she tried to remove her testicles using a disposable razor blade.

She was unsuccessful at that time, though she continued to be troubled by thoughts of self-castration.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-Idaho-transgender-inmate-gender-surgery.html
1544857290804.png

Is she depressed, embarrassed and disgusted for what she did to her victim.

Oh this person ... its not your penis you're disgusted by ... its just you ... you hate yourself.

Oh these people ... and this issue. I seen a democrat in an interview last night, I think it was Ben Shapiro, talking about how this gender issue might have been what cost them the election ... some of them are of the thought that had they focused less on gender and women's issues that might have gotten more votes and I think she was right about it.

. Barring any appeals, under the ruling Adree Edmo, 31, will become the first Idaho inmate to receive gender confirmation surgery while in Idaho Department of Correction custody.
. She was sentenced in April 2012 for sexual abuse of a child under 16, and in June 2012 was diagnosed with dysphoria. She will be released in 2021.
Why not let her finish her time and pay for her own surgery?.

What ever money saved should be sent to the victim. I'm pretty sure that child is disgusted by her male genitalia as well.

Hopefully they appeal and hold this shit up until shes released.

Disgusting someone like this is going to be released though.

The bleeding heart fucktard judge needs to be removed from the bench.

Impressive chin on the shitstain though, Robert Z'dar-esque

I seen a democrat in an interview last night, I think it was Ben Shapiro

You clearly have no fucking idea what you watched

@JackBurton ... and you're clearly a fucking maggot that's going to drown in his own snot someday ... dirt bag ... like go brush your fucking teeth or something.
Post automatically merged:

Fuck off @JackBurton .

Last edited:
I seen a democrat in an interview last night, I think it was Ben Shapiro, talking about how this gender issue might have been what cost them the election
I think you are trying to say a Dem interviewed by Ben Shapiro tried to blame election losses on transgender issues?
Which is true. Voters are far more concerned about jobs and economy. Not microscopic niche gender issues.

Last edited:
I think you are trying to say a Dem interviewed by Ben Shapiro tried to blame election losses on transgender issues?
Which is true. Voters are far more concerned about jobs and economy. Not niche gender issues.

It might have been Ben ... she was blonder, over fifty ... glasses I think ... she had a blue blouse on. I agree voters are focused on jobs and economy ... it was refreshing to hear a democrat acknowledge it.

Oh this person ... its not your penis you're disgusted by ... its just you ... you hate yourself.
How about being depressed, embarrassed and disgusted by what you did to that kid?
When the perp speaks actively of remorse about a sex crime against a minor, I will think about whatever personal issue he is dealing with regarding unwanted genitalia. The same genitalia he used to molest a child. Nope, it will require an electron microscope to detect my concern for this tranny child molester's personal problems.

The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that the state of Idaho must provide gender confirmation surgery to an inmate housed at the department of corrections, KIVI reports.

The ruling means that Adree Edmo will be the first transgender inmate in the country to receive the surgery specifically because of a court order, but Governor Little says the state is planning to take this case to the Supreme Court of the United States.

The court's decision centers around the eighth amendment and around whether denying the gender confirmation surgery is cruel and unusual punishment, which is something Edmo's attorneys say would be, given her gender dysphoria.

"What it really comes down to is ... is this medically necessary care treatment," said Deborah Ferguson, an attorney.

A few months back the federal appeals court ruled Idaho Department of Correction does not have to provide the surgery until stated otherwise.

"We provided the court with some very, very high-quality expert testimony about the care treatment necessary for her gender dysphoria which is severe, and the medically necessary treatment is gender confirmation surgery," Ferguson said.

A panel of judges from the ninth circuit agreed with the decision made by a federal judge last December which said denying the surgery is cruel and unusual punishment.

However, it doesn't necessarily end here.

Governor Brad Little responded to the ruling, stating in part:

"The court's decision is extremely disappointing. The hardworking taxpayers of Idaho should not be forced to pay for a convicted sex offenders gender reassignment surgery when it is contrary to the medical opinions of the treating physician and multiple mental health professionals. I intend to appeal this decision to the U.S. Supreme Court."

Edmo is also currently serving a sentence of three to ten years for sexual abuse of a child under 16 years of age in a men's prison.

The sentence will be satisfied on July 3, 2021.

The Supreme Court on Thursday turned down a request from Idaho prison officials to block court-ordered sex reassignment surgery for a transgender prisoner.

The court’s brief order, which gave no reasons, let stand a ruling from the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, in San Francisco, in favor of the prisoner, Adree Edmo, a transgender woman.

May 21, 2020
Justices Clarence Thomas and Samuel A. Alito Jr. said they would have granted the prison officials’ request for a stay of the Ninth Circuit’s ruling.

Ms. Edmo, who was convicted of sexually assaulting a sleeping 15-year-old boy, is scheduled to be released next year. She has been treated for gender dysphoria, the psychological distress caused by incongruence between experienced gender and that assigned at birth, with hormone therapy and counseling.

A prison psychiatrist, Dr. Scott Eliason, denied her request for surgery notwithstanding two attempts by Ms. Edmo at self-castration. Ms. Edmo sued, saying that the failure to provide the surgery violated the Eighth Amendment’s ban on cruel and unusual punishment.

She won in the trial court and before a unanimous three-judge panel of the Ninth Circuit. “It is no leap to conclude that Edmo’s severe, ongoing psychological distress and the high risk of self-castration and suicide she faces absent surgery constitute irreparable harm,” the panel wrote in an unsigned opinion.

After the full Ninth Circuit’s refusal to rehear the case, Judge Diarmuid O’Scannlain, joined by eight other judges, wrote that the panel had put too much weight on standards published by the World Professional Association for Transgender Health, which he called “a controversial self-described advocacy group that dresses up ideological commitments as evidence-based conclusions.”

“I do not know whether sex-reassignment surgery will ameliorate or exacerbate Adree Edmo’s suffering,” Judge O’Scannlain wrote. “Fortunately, the Constitution does not ask federal judges to put on white coats and decide vexed questions of psychiatric medicine.”

In urging the Supreme Court to intercede, prison officials wrote that “under the Ninth Circuit’s interpretation, medical decision-making that conflicts with the views of advocacy organizations is enough to establish an Eighth Amendment violation.”

Sounds like a bullshit claim all the way around.
If they truly hated their penis, then they wouldn't have used it to violate a child, and they wouldn't hide behind a facade of being transgender as an excuse to have it removed.

The fact that this person sexually assaulted a sleeping 15 yo boy, strongly indicates that they're a hebephile (a pedophile who's attracted to post-pubescent minor children), and I would be very highly surprised if any psychiatrist or medical personnel that specialized in body dysphoria in the USA would truly categorize them as an actual viable patient for transitioning, not only with hormone therapy, but *ever* sign off on any sexual reassignment surgeries.

This type of case, and those who're gay, but ashamed of it due to religious/family/society or other various beliefs, *is precisely why those who seek to transition in the US are so highly screened psychologically, for mental stability to know the process is permanent, and even by DNA analysis* - because these types of people are not valid candidates for transition therapy, neither by hormones or surgeries, always regret any such transitioning they've voluntarily and specifically asked for, and are also the most likely to attempt suicide or try to sue/harm the people they've received any hormones or surgeries from - they're also the most likely to bypass actual doctors here in the US, and get hormones off the black-markets, and travel outside the US for any surgeries (including cheap cosmetic silicone based implants), where there is no screening or process established for those seeking transitioning.

As long as you can pay the doctor and hospital fees in Thailand (or other well know countries who'll just do what the patient wants; ie; Micheal Jackson's many surgeries) then you'll receive your very substandard cosmetic and/or transition surgeries, including all the botches that can cause you to need to cath to urinate for life, have silicosis rejection and require corrective surgeries to remove damaged/diseased tissue/flesh, and be unable to achieve an orgasm, along with myriad infections and serious, sometimes life-threatening complications.

Fuck this asshole pedophile, and keep the fucker in jail just as they are now.

Back