• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
As Craig he competed on the men's team at Franklin Pierce University in New Hampshire from 2016 to 2018, even though she personally identified as a woman.

In the 2016-2017 season, Telfer was not even in the top 200 male athletes in her event.

Her last competition as Craig was in January 2018, when she finished eighth in a field of nine in the Men's 400 meters at the Middlebury Winter Classic in Vermont.

After that race Telfer resigned from the men's team as she continued her transition. She joined the women's team that October.

A transgender athlete who competed as a man before winning the NCAA women’s national championship last month has claimed she doesn’t have an unfair advantage over female-born runners.

Cece Telfer made history when she became the first transgender woman to clinch an NCAA track title, when she won the women's 400-meter hurdles at the Division II Outdoor Track & Field Championships for Franklin Pierce University on May 25.

But ever since her triumph has been shrouded in controversy, sparking debate in the running world amid concerns that transgender athletes competing in women's sports may provide them with an unfair edge.

Telfer completed the course with a stunning time of 57.53s, with the second place opponent trailing far behind with a score of 59.21s. She also earned All-American First Team honors with a fifth-place finish in the 100m hurdles earlier in the day.

However Telfer insists being biologically male doesn’t provide her with any edges over her female-born opponents, believing the medical procedures she’s going through as part of her gender transitioning to be a significant disadvantage.

‘If anything, me competing against cis gender females is a disadvantage, because my body is going through so many medical implications,’ Telfer said during an interview with ESPN.

‘It’s going through biochemistry changes. … Being on hormone replacement therapy … your muscle is deteriorating, you lose a lot of strength because testosterone is where you get your strength, your agility.’

Telfer added that she needs to work twice as hard to maintain her strength, as her cis female counterparts.

‘I have to work twice as hard to keep that strength. If I slack a day, that’s like three days set behind. So, I have to keep up my workouts. … I can’t drink, I can’t eat unhealthy because it’s going to impact me harder.’

Claims that testosterone could give her an advantage were also quashed by the up-and-coming runner, as Telfer says she’s taking hormone suppressors and therefore it provides no benefit.

‘That’s another disadvantage,’ she said. ‘Cis women are producing more testosterone than the average trans female.’

‘So it’s crazy! I’m the crazy one, to be the weakest female, the weakest link in the chain, to be competing against the top ones. I should be fingered as the stupid one, for wanting to do that in the first place.’

Telfer believes her unprecedented victory marked the beginning of a ‘powerful movement’, insisting her gold medal has empowered her as a female athlete.

She has like 8" on every other competitor there! Of fucking course, she could outdistance them by seconds. We won't get into the debate again about the musculature of men vs female athletes, but I call bullshit on her disadvantage. Especially after less than a year of transitioning.

hahah so fucking absurd

She is doing a shit job with that transition. Look at the arms and thighs, still FAR more muscular than not just the average female, but even these elite collegiate female athletes. Not even close.

And of course the height, haha no advantage running fucking HURDLES when youre 6 foot fucking 5!?

There is soooo much more to the physiological advantages a male has than JUST muscle mass. Overall size/height, bone density, skeletal structure, etc., all plays such a massive role. And clearly, not enough time has been permitted to pass for the hormone therapy changes to take necessary effect, as evident by the still present muscle mass.

This is fucking insane that colleges are permitting idiots like these to compete.

hahah so fucking absurd

She is doing a shit job with that transition. Look at the arms and thighs, still FAR more muscular than not just the average female, but even these elite collegiate female athletes. Not even close.

And of course the height, haha no advantage running fucking HURDLES when youre 6 foot fucking 5!?

There is soooo much more to the physiological advantages a male has than JUST muscle mass. Overall size/height, bone density, skeletal structure, etc., all plays such a massive role. And clearly, not enough time has been permitted to pass for the hormone therapy changes to take necessary effect, as evident by the still present muscle mass.

This is fucking insane that colleges are permitting idiots like these to compete.
Exactly

I must say she deserves proprs for not forcing her cock into those skimpy bottoms the track athletes wear. What a disgusting sight that would be. Never understood why these broads wear that skimpy shit, seems like itd be more a distraction than anything, not to mention who wants to show off the goods(for those that still have asses amidst all the running they constantly are doin).

I must say she deserves proprs for not forcing her cock into those skimpy bottoms the track athletes wear. What a disgusting sight that would be. Never understood why these broads wear that skimpy shit, seems like itd be more a distraction than anything, not to mention who wants to show off the goods(for those that still have asses amidst all the running they constantly are doin).
X______x!!!

Get your transition done into a convincing female first dude.
Have your junk taken, muscle mass adapted, estrogen outdistancing your testosterone first!

These guys want to pretend fine, but let's just say if you don't have your menses, you are not female for purposes of competing. The real females who train are being fucked by a dude, and not the way they want.

‘If anything, me competing against cis gender females is a disadvantage, because my body is going through so many medical implications,’ Telfer said during an interview with ESPN.

‘It’s going through biochemistry changes. … Being on hormone replacement therapy … your muscle is deteriorating, you lose a lot of strength because testosterone is where you get your strength, your agility.’

Yes, but.... cis women never had that advantage at all, so how is less testosterone than she had before a disadvantage over all the cis women who never had testosterone to begin with? She still has way more testosterone to get that muscle mass from, even if it's less of an advantage as she had recently.

It's like.... "I'm taking slightly fewer steroids than I was before, so I am disadvantaged here compared to those athletes who never took them at all." :rolleyes:

She's shooting her own cause in the foot here and making them all sound like dumbasses. Colleges really need to jump on making some changes here so everyone can participate against their peers, fairly.

I posted this earlier in the Box but it seems appropriate here. The legal battle that will probably take years to smooth out is beginning, at least at the high school level.

Transgender runner CeCe Telfer will not be allowed to compete in the women's 400-meter hurdles at US Olympic trials in Oregon because she has not demonstrated that she meets the testosterone requirements.

USA Track & Field (USATF) said Thursday that Telfer would be able to compete in future events if she is able to get her testosterone levels below five nonomoles per liter (nmol/L) for a span of 12 months.

The 5 nmol/L testosterone level, considered to be the highest a female-born woman would naturally have, was set by World Athletics in 2019 for members who want to join the US Olympic team to compete in women's races of distances between 400 meters and one mile.

USATF confirmed that Telfer had not met the conditions by June 22 and so will not be allowed to compete.

'If CeCe meets the conditions for transgender athlete participation in the future, we wholeheartedly back her participation in international events as a member of Team USATF,' the statement said.

Telfer's manager, David McFarland, said Telfer would respect the decision: 'CeCe has turned her focus towards the future and is continuing to train. She will compete on the national - and world - stage again soon.'
Before transitioning, Telfer competed for the men's team at Franklin Pierce, ranking 200th in 2016 and 390th in 2017 among Division II competition.

She did not compete in 2018 as she transitioned.

In 2019, Telfer won a Division II national title in the 400-meter hurdles and was named an All-American.

According to her profile in the Times, Telfer has struggled to prepare for the Olympic trials during the pandemic because she could not find a coach to support her. After training briefly in Mexico, she returned to New Hampshire and began briefly slept in her car before moving in with her former psychologist in Swanzey, New Hampshire, near where she attended Franklin Pierce.

In a blog last week in Women's Health, Telfer said: 'I love what I'm doing and I'm getting to live my truth and live my authentic life. I believe that this is my way of being the change that I want to see in the world. And I live by that every single day.'
1624628106314.png

CECE TELFER ONCE RACED AGAINST MEN AT DIVISION II FRANKLIN PIERCE UNIVERSITY​

CeCe Telfer was born and raised as Craig and competed on the men's team at Franklin Pierce University in New Hampshire from 2016 to 2018, even though she personally identified as a woman.

In the 2016-2017 season, Telfer was not even in the top 200 male athletes in her event.

Her last competition as Craig was in January 2018, when she finished eighth in a field of nine in the Men's 400 meters at the Middlebury Winter Classic in Vermont.

After that race Telfer resigned from the men's team as she continued her transition. She joined the women's team that October.

Back