• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Prettypink513

Church Member
transrrprotest.jpg

I did a search and didn't find it. Hope it's not a dupe.

"A 30-year-old transgender man was attacked inside a 7-Eleven store in the Old City neighborhood in Philadelphia on Sunday evening, according to a local NBC station."

"Surveillance video shows the man being tossed on the ground, and being punched and kicked several times in the head by two men."

"According to the victim’s two sisters, who spoke to NBC Philadelphia under condition of anonymity, their brother was attacked because he was wearing a sweatshirt bearing a “Trans Lives Matter” logo."

"The family said they reported the incident to police, who haven’t yet confirmed if an investigation is underway."

Last edited by a moderator:
"According to the victim’s two sisters, who spoke to NBC Philadelphia under condition of anonymity, their brother was attacked because he was wearing a sweatshirt bearing a “Trans Lives Matter” logo."
That's proof enough for me - not
Would like to hear from witnesses that were actually there.

People need to stop attacking others over their beliefs and opinions
People need to stop attacking others - for any reason

While I'm sick of minority groups shoveling their thoughts and feelings out like that's the only thing that matters in this upside down world with far more pressing issues , I also believe we all have the right to do and be what we want to be without someone getting beat down. Getting beat over a hat or a shirt is some next level childlike school yard bullying behavior.

View attachment 24987

I did a search and didn't find it. Hope it's not a dupe.

"A 30-year-old transgender man was attacked inside a 7-Eleven store in the Old City neighborhood in Philadelphia on Sunday evening, according to a local NBC station."

"Surveillance video shows the man being tossed on the ground, and being punched and kicked several times in the head by two men."

"The family said they reported the incident to police, who haven’t yet confirmed if an investigation is underway."

This is such bullshit ..
Don't like it, don't look and move the fuck along ..

The bastards need to be charged ..

Back