• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A woman has turned herself after police wanted her for allegedly starving her dog to death in Johnson County.

Michael and Amanda Setser were living in a trailer home in when they were married. According to court documents, they left their dog there without food or water when they were getting a divorce.

They were both charged with cruelty to an animal. Michael has been in custody at least since Wednesday. Amanda surrendered to police Wednesday.

According to court documents, Michael and Amanda Setser split up in early January and Amanda filed for a divorce. Investigators say both moved out of the mobile home they shared, first Amanda and then Michael, leaving their dog Chuck behind with no food or water.

Court documents show Johnson County Animal Control found a dog dead inside a home at Center Grove Estates in mid-January after an anonymous caller tipped them off. According to those court records, investigators found the dog dead inside a cage with no water and what looked to be dried dog food thrown in and around it.

Investigators say Michael refused to talk to them until he contacted an attorney.

When they questioned Amanda, court documents show, she told them when she moved out in early January, Chuck was healthy. Investigators say Amanda also told them she went back once after that to get her belongings, but didn't spend time with the dog.

Court documents also show Amanda admitted her estranged husband called her numerous times telling her to come get Chuck and her cats because he wasn't going to take care of them.

Amanda told investigators she thought Michael had also moved out once she left and she didn't know who was taking care of Chuck.
Fucking Trash

Defense is going to be a he said, she said type of deal with each saying the other was supposed to be taking care of it or claiming they ahd reason to believe the other was takingcare of em.

When my dad left my mom they both pulled this disgusting crap with us kids except mom remained in the "home". Boy oh boy did they each sure show the other one! Things got a lil better when family members found out and come over with food and I guess support, for mom. A neighbor had given us a lil food before that. And of course they each went on to take great care of other pples kids with none of those bullshit stunts.

These two need their asses beat and stiff jail time for this cunt stunt they both engaged in.

Then they need another ass beating for being so good damn UGLY!

Back