• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/T...as-Stopped-Two-Arrested-Police-504187461.html
DPS-Marijuana-Bust.jpg

[....]
Texas Troopers stopped the pair as they were traveling east on US-287 near Clarendon for a traffic violation. A DPS drug dog came to the scene and pointed troopers in the right direction.

Troopers said they found thirteen boxes of vacuum sealed packages of marijuana and one package of THC wax inside the trailer.

All in all, amounting to 160 pounds of weed, and four pounds of THC wax, said DPS Troopers.

The driver was identified as Timothy Robinson, 32, and passenger Sahenette Brooks, 40, both of Bakersfield, Calif.

DPS said the drugs were being brought to Dallas.

Robinson and Brooks were booked into the Donley County Jail.

The cops must have known beforehand, I don't why else they would send a drug dog for a traffic violation. Sad story all around. There's just too much to dislike about Texas.

Because U-Haul and California plates. You know they're looking for cars from Calif and Colo, for sure.

So ridiculously stupid.

In the not too distant future, weed will be legal across the US. As it should be.
The honey oil tho. Processing is so dangerous. I'm not a fan of honey oil.

Last edited:
Texas may be one of the last holdouts on legalization (although I prefer decriminalization), so it could take longer than we'd like. Meanwhile, folks want their "chronic". Even after legalization there will be a black market trade. People are greedy.

You'd think they would observe traffic laws better. But no. SMRT PPL. :rolleyes:

Yep. One of my buddies used to be a cop in Raleigh, and for a few years in the 90's he had the state record for largest crack seizure. He pulled the guy over for speeding.

Worse, the guy gave him consent to search. If he'd have said "no," he'd have been on his way with a speeding ticket.

The cops must have known beforehand, I don't why else they would send a drug dog for a traffic violation. Sad story all around. There's just too much to dislike about Texas.
The article says "A DPS drug dog came to the scene and pointed troopers in the right direction."
Looks like the police got suspicious about the vehicle occupants' behaviour and requested a dog.
Which is a normal police reaction in any state.

Latest posts

Back