• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Yarram-Herd-Services-Google-maps.jpg

A building in Australia that houses a cattle breeding laboratory was destroyed by a fire that wiped out more than 100 cryogenic cylinders filled with valuable bull semen, according to officials.

The Yarram Herds Services's building, located in the Gippsland region, caught fire around 3 a.m. Tuesday and it took 10 fire crews two hours to contain.

Inside the facility were cylinders of bull semen worth thousands of dollars, according to Aaron Thomas, the company's committee vice-chairman who told Australia's ABC the loss was a "huge blow" for farmers.

"The actual cylinders are worth between $500 and $1,000 per unit but the semen inside them varies in price," he said. "We're coming into the AI (artifical insemination) season so there would have been substantial amounts of semen inside the tanks that we've lost, which was owned by our local farmers, and it can range in value from $5 per straw to $95 per straw."

Full Story:

Firefighters had to dodge “projectiles”.
Hey, those projectiles are valuable!

Well, some of them... some of them can be had at crack-whore prices, which makes me feel bad for some of the donors. That's just disheartening. In fact, at that point I believe I would loiter outside on the corner, giving it away for free, just to fuck up their elitist business model.

"Why I'm gonna pay all that for a straw of bulljuice when this bull be givin' it away? And you get to keep the straw!" -Another satisfied customer

s of bull semen can be worth their weight in platinum if the right bull, that is big money and they had to smuggle it into San x some county next to SF county [& got busted] because they had a [I shit you not] anti bull ordinance
Fucking California.

"What are you in for?"
"Smuggling bull semen."
"What the hell?"

Protesters outside: "Hey hey ho ho! Man-cow juice has got to go!"

"Damn, dude, you're screwed. Glad all I did was rape a midget to death!"

Protesters outside: "Midget sex is great! Stop the lies and stop the hate!"

"Hell yeah! Have fun, Bulljizz! That's my peoples!"

*door clangs open* "Hey Midgetfucker! The protesters posted your bail. Get the fuck outta my cellblock!"

Fucking California.

"What are you in for?"
"Smuggling bull semen."
"What the hell?"

Protesters outside: "Hey hey ho ho! Man-cow juice has got to go!"

"Damn, dude, you're screwed. Glad all I did was rape a midget to death!"

Protesters outside: "Midget sex is great! Stop the lies and stop the hate!"

"Hell yeah! Have fun, Bulljizz! That's my peoples!"

*door clangs open* "Hey Midgetfucker! The protesters posted your bail. Get the fuck outta my cellblock!"
it's a wealthy area right outside and across a brdge from San Francisco and you are right, some guys did get busted with a bull and some stolen canister of jizz & it was a scandal, the people have sticks up their asses, there were cows but bulls weren't allowed

it's a wealthy area right outside and across a brdge from San Francisco and you are right, some guys did get busted with a bull and some stolen canister of jizz & it was a scandal, the people have sticks up their asses, there were cows but bulls weren't allowed
Marin county, was a couple decades ago but doubt they have changed

Back